2010 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

I needed 2nd car

By on Friday, July 23, 2010

"Have 07 honda ody ,my 1999 caravan needed replaced great van. but wife said your not getting my honda! you need a car so after test driving about 5 cars [that she with her bad back had rough time getting in and out ] I went to look at cube told her you see if you can get in and out of and you take for test ride ,when we can back she said you can have the honda I want this.[we are both retired, grands kids love it so do we and our 2 dogs]it looks like our ody had a baby same color , good buy!"

I love my Cube!

By on Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Pros: "All the toys for the money, Easy to park!"

Cons: "Noisy on the freeway and mpg doesnt improve on hwy"

"I bought the Cube for a few very specific reasons. First of all, I am 6ft5 and my height is in my torso. That being said, finding a car with ample headroom and ease of entry and exit are very limited in a small car. I came out of a Dodge Megacab 2500 into this car and I tell people that its the same cab with no bed and half the hood. I bought the Cube because I work less than 5 miles away and use it for commuting and running errands. The car is a snap to park, will carry all the groceries and stuff you need for the majority of the time. Its nimble and mileage is as good in town as the highway. It is amazing for an intown vehicle. Now for the negatives. It is noisy at highway speeds above 65. Wind does affect its drive due to the high profile and lightweight. It does get a little buzzy as you run 2800 RPMs at 80. Power and handling are good from intown to highway driving. The ride is stiff, so it does wear you down on longer trips. I have done 8 hours of driving non stop and after about hour 6, I was starting to seat crawl to keep comfy. The perks are great. For an eco car, I have the SV that has automatic climate control, parking sensors, XM radio, Bluetooth, tilt/cruise and the keyless ignition. This car was better equipped than my $50k megacab diesel was. It is also more fun to drive in 90% of my driving. In summary, its quirky, but its fun. You will get looks and people are always amazed at the interior room. I can not think of a better car for a tall/big person who just wants a cheap car for around town errands. One last thing. I bought mine used with 72,000 miles on it. All I have had to do is the regular maintenance. I have no doubts of issues and it is as solid and tight as when I bought it. Simple, but reliable and efficient."

Great funky little car!

By on Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Pros: "roomy interior, good gas mileage, easy handling"

Cons: "could have a little more get up and go power"

"I love my Cube! I think I will get a newer one too when I am ready to get a new car. It handles great, gas is great, interior is bigger than it looks on the outside...really I have no complaints at all. I get looks everywhere I go cus it is so funky. Love it!"

you learn to ignore the naysayers!

By on Friday, March 7, 2014

Cons: "I do miss the sunglass holder.."

"I love my cube. I am not in the 'profile' that this car was aimed at. I would actually have preferred a small wagon- a Sentra sized wagon would have been perfect for me. The size will fool you- you cant believe what fits in it. I have 3 big dogs who fit w/ crates. I travel 4 times a year, 2 hours away, to purchase the dogs raw food. It all fits with room to spare in the cube, at 30+ mpg..I used to take a pickup because I couldn't fit it all in my Sentra, and used twice the gas"

The quality difference is unreal.

By on Thursday, December 4, 2014

Pros: "All positives other than its boxy design."

Cons: "There are no negatives."

"This is the first 100% made in Japan vehicle that we have owned. The difference is noticable. It makes you wonder why we can't make them like this here in the USA. It also is puzzling as to why Nissan did not promote this vehicle more, offer it in more brighter colors, and 2014 is the last year for this model as it is being discontinued."

Fun car that attracts attention

By on Monday, December 2, 2013

Pros: "Fun car, Head turner, reliable, great sound system"

Cons: "strange air pressure when rear windows are down"

"I bought my Cube brand new and paid way less then I would have for another vehicle with the same options. The car has headroom to spare! Lots of get up and go for such a fuel efficient engine. Seats are large in the front captains chairs and I easily fit 3 across the back seat! Love the back up camera and bluetooth hands-free phone feature, as well as the great Rockford Fosgate sound system that came installed when I bought it. Lets me plug in my iphone or ipad straight into the dash and pulls my playlist into the stereo so I can use controls on my steering wheel to change songs, as well as having a aux jack for any other device! Have had the vehicle over 2 1/2 years and have never had to do anything except the standard maintenance. Great in snow, never gotten stuck! Huge wrap around windows make for next to no blind spots and just look cool! Love the accents on the interior roof and in all the cup holders as well as the speaker covers! Only beef is that when the rear windows are open at speeds above 30mph, the car makes a noise, which I think is caused by the ripple effect on the ceiling, that hurts the drivers ears...but no other passengers are effected by it...weird. Otherwise great car for a great price!!"

Much bigger on the inside than it looks

By on Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, decent gas mileage, roomy interior"

Cons: "Could get better mileage and more power"

"I have owned this 2009 Nissan Cube for 4 years and I do really love it. It is funky looking but better than that is the interior is bigger than it looks, it gets decent gas mileage especially on the freeway, it is so easy to drive (easy like a go-kart), mechanically sound."

Comfy and Reliable

By on Friday, December 26, 2014

Pros: "Roomy, storage space, fun "disco" colors, &parking"

Cons: "Bad gas mileage-no passenger armrest,a bit "flimsy"

"This vehicle is very roomy and can haul a lot (the main reasons I purchased.) However, not good on gas mileage if you have to drive a lot. Also the overall quality is just OK. It can park almost anywhere -- best feature! However, it can blow around in the wind a bit. Overall fun little car, but I'm ready for something a bit more sophisticated."

Love this car!

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive and an attention getter"

Cons: "Not enough storage space and big visors"

"Love this car! Great on gas mileage and very roomy. The car doesn't have a center console and it doesn't have many spaces to put things. It does have hooks but I hook up my ipod I have to put the Ipod in a cupholder because there isn't a space to put it. The blue tooth is awesome. The visors are large so it blocks most of your view when you pull it down. I end up having to push the visor all the way to the windsheild in order to see. Overall, I love the car, The complaints are minor and obviously I can deal with them. :-)"

Great little car but feels like a Golf cart:(

By on Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pros: "Simple design lots of room super cute!"

Cons: "The ride is too bouncy and feels boungie"

"I knew when I bought it that it was just like a golf cart but after two years I think I'm done. It is fun and getting people in and out is super convenient. The seats are very very comfy and soft but so is the suspension and that can get old. Kind of boungie if that's a word. One other thing is the tires a very expensive for the Krom and if you get cheap ones you will regret it!!! The car feels like its going to die and the gas mileage is very very bad with the Fuzion tire. Not the cars fault I know but............."

Pretty great!

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, you'll get looks!"

"My experience with this vehicle is amazing. The gas mileage is more than great. I love having cruise control and also power windows and locks. It's a great vehicle to have if you are looking at one! It may look small on the outside, but there is TONS of room on the inside, not to mention the really elegant and awesome "water drop" design of the ceiling, and speakers. The display inside makes it easy to see, day or night. I recommend this car to anyone. you'll love it. it's great for everything."

Best , most fun vehicle ever.

By on Saturday, January 14, 2012

"Great gas mileage and just a really fun to drive car , love it . My wife and i compete as to who will drive whenever we go somewhere."

I needed 2nd car

By on Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pros: "all good"

Cons: "krom tire size"

"Now have 20000 miles on our 2009 cube krom still good car ,this past winter put on 4 winter tires"

AWESOME car!

By on Monday, April 4, 2011

"very small exterior, roomy interior, a engine that performs, and a transmission that shifts perfect, all brand new for $12,1XX is not a bad price, go for it!"

Love, love, love my Cube

By on Friday, February 13, 2015

Pros: "Roomy, cup holders everywhere, artistic design"

Cons: "Only 1 power outlet, not many aftermarket parts"

"I have had my Cube for 4 years. It has proven to be great on gas (28 city/32 highway), dependable, and LOTS of fun to drive. Everyone is amazed by how roomy the interior is. On long drives, I would like to have the drivers seat move back a tad more but overall it is a great ride. Biggest downfall I have found is that aftermarket parts are mostly non-existent for this car. Research and creativity are key in keeping repair costs down. That being said, I have had very few issues with this vehicle."

so fun to drive! more get-up-n-go than you'd think

By on Tuesday, May 5, 2015

"I've had my Cube since the first month of their USA release (May 2009) and six years later I am still completely happy with it. I have had NO major problems of any sort and only minor work done during my entire time of ownership (new tires, tune-ups, regular oil changes as recommended) fun, reliable, unique car"

Urban Unique

By on Thursday, November 5, 2015

Pros: "Easy to park, great mileage"

Cons: "Not most comfortable for long trips"

"This is a great urban car, easy to get in and out of spaces, and great on gas mileage. The design is funky and refreshing, and there is plenty of room for just about anything you are hauling. It isn't built for luxury or performance, but for the price, it is a practical car that also offers a unique look and driving experience."

Great all around vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Pros: "Economical vehicle without feeling cheap."

Cons: "No outdoor temp display"

"Have the six speed manual which gives me plenty of power when climbing hills as well as control on slick roads. Love the ergonomics. Easy to get in and out of car. Holds a tremendous amount of stuff. Great gas mileage. Great visibility. Plus it is just plain fun. Would recommend popping for really good tires once it's time to replace the tires that came with the car. Makes a world of difference in the smoothness of the drive. Also easy to park or drive in tight traffic because it is small on the outside. Oh and there are cup holders everywhere."

Stylistically I love it!

By on Friday, June 26, 2015

Pros: "Fun, stylish, different, deceptively spacious"

Cons: "Road noise, windshield issues, can't avoid the sun"

The day I bought it. Needless to say I was happy, the sales guys liked that I insisted on jumping for my photo.

"The Pros: I love this car, it gets a lot of comments and stares until people get inside it and see how roomy it is. I like the look of it although I know its not for everybody. I always liked the way they look and you can not beat the cabin space. I have moved dressers and mid sized furniture. Interior seats tall folks with comfort even though its really compact there is so much head space. Good gas mileage, love the driver size cupholder. I have the sound system and rainbow lights, push to start, keyless entry all awesome. The Cons: I do not like my fabric interior no mater how much I vacuum that thing hair seems to stick to the seats. Cabin noise, because of the shape of the car there is more road noise than I was used too previously. The window shades are teeny tiny and do not block the sun, invest in some sunglasses for you and all potential passengers. Also the nature of the way the windshield sits almost straight up and down it is prone to chips and cracks."

Eye catching

By on Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pros: "MPG, Peppy, Eye catching"

Cons: "Would like more trunk room"

"This is a car that someone looking for a different look would love. It is deceiving to look at because it seems small on the outside, but very roomy inside!! I get 32mpg average, driving from work and back 20 miles a day at approx. 50 miles per hour. The only thing I would have liked more was a larger trunk area, I have a family of 4 with two car seats and the trunk is stuffed full on vacation trips. This vehicle would not work with a family of 5. I compared the Cube to the Kia Soul, another similar vehicle but the Soul has a smaller interior and there were added (standard) features that added to the cost that I did not want or need. I have people asking me about the Cube all the time, very eye catching! When you need the boost to get up and go quickly it has plenty of power!"

great little car, distinctive in style

By on Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Pros: "lots of people talk to you about the car...."

Cons: "really belongs to a youth"

"i have gotten older and would like to have more of a sedan style now. this is a great little car.....it even has disco lights! they can be dialed off or even made more jazzy with the dial. great interior volume with the seats down. having the hatchback open side to side is good for those who may have shoulder issues. i have even had a u-haul tow apparatus installed by u-haul, and it towed their smaller van with no trouble as they now have vans with a lower profile. ive never had a problem with it. it has a drivers arm rest as well and well positioned electronics on the steering wheel. my ONLY downside is that i am financed upside-down, and thats because i dont know how to deal with car dealers due to my age. plus! its loaded with little storage nooks and cup holders......very thoughtful.."

I love my cube !!!

By on Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pros: "Great gas mileage"

Cons: "We need a louder horn to honk"

"I have a 2009 Nissan cube. It just made 90,000 miles which is being serviced now at Nissan. We had no major issues with it. Great gas mileage, roomy space inside. I must say this little car rocks.."

Quirky Cube Ride

By on Monday, March 21, 2016

Pros: "Fuel economy galore"

Cons: "Off road handlng"

"Not a bad vehicle for daily driver or a family hauler on short trips down the road. Gets amazing 35 mpg highway miles despite its cube design and has halfway decent seating comfort. Still feels a bit enclosed from the way the doors are if you are a larger person, but tolerable. Throaty 4-cylinder down the road, but has good road manners. Only area it seems to lack in is weight to road ratio when driving on gravel or country roads where it does get loose if going past 35 mph. Have not seen any bad road manners in wet weather nor in city driving. Takes getting used to with the reverse side fuel filler though."

The best car on the road after some improvements.

By on Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pros: "Price, fun, secure, big inside, comfortable, peppy"

Cons: "Side wind movement and windnoise at highway speeds"

For an oil change at the nissan service center

"I financed my 2009 Nissan Cube KROM almost 4 years ago (23000 miles). At the beginning I did not like the car, I check the S model an don't like it a week later I find the KROM model fully loaded an with all that personality in a little package. After I test drive the car I could not stop thinking about it. It had to be mine, so I changed my 2005 Sentra for the 2009 Cube Krom. I like to play underdog and with this car is all that way; it looks small but is big, it looks weird (ugly for some) but you feel cool on it, it appears under power but helped by the CVT, a K&N ColdAir Intake and stillen exhaust(installed myself) I can go from 0 to 60 in 7.5 to 8 sec surprising all the other drivers around (all of them with bigger and "faster" cars than mine). Also did I tell you, have free tires for life thanks to my car dealer. There is more, I can carry many kind of things, almost like a big SUV or a minivan; things like ottomans, chairs, tables, 47 inches TVs, steel shelf systems, 3 dozens of balloons, 4 full supermarket carts, etc. So many stories... Besides that I add a new baby to our family, so now we have a 4 year old child and a 8 months baby, the cat, my wife and my self. And we are comfortable. Perfect for the city and not bad for the Highway. I also add PIAA Fog Lights, Kenwood Navigation System, Rear view Camera and a set of Headrest DVD Monitors(this car is almost like a $50000.00 SUV). There is only one thing left to add, heated side view mirrors and this car will be the only car in my life. I want to pass this car to my son or drive it as long as I can, still have many years because I'm only 34 years old. Ther is a problem now, my wife is treating my that she is going to get her driving permit and she want to drive it. We may going to need to buy another Cube because this one is my and it has my name on it. I love this car, is a reflection, and extension of my self. If you give it a chance as I did you will not regret it."

For an oil change at the nissan service center

Wouldn't Trade It

By on Monday, August 23, 2010

"Absolutely love this car. I'm a young adult working professional. The Cube is my first new car. I couldn't have chosen better! I was able to fit 3 carseats, a stroller, and a diaper bag in the Cube with ample room for more items! My 6'3" fiance and 6'5" father in law have no problems getting comfortable in any of the seats (front or back). I do get a lot of questions about it, though!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals