2010 Nissan cube

Based on 120 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

great on gas mileage

By on Friday, February 19, 2016

"This is a great little car with so much more room inside then it looks from outside. Back and front both. Cargo room is big for this little toaster looking car."

FUN, FUN, FUN

By on Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pros: "Great price and so much fun to drive"

Cons: "Wish it had two armrests in the front"

"Own 2009 Nissan Krom Cube and I honestly love it. This is the perfect run for my dog and I. Have taken out of state numerous times with no troubles, great mileage, in and out of traffic quickly. Ms Daisy has a doggie booster seat which fits perfectly, her stroller stores perfectly. Love the sunvisors because I am short and the visors do keep the sun out of my eyes and Ms Daisy's. Love this vehicle it is perfect for me and my needs. My husband likes it too, although he will not admit it but he got it for Ms Daisy and I are VERY pleased. Odd looking yes, comfortable yes...perfect...PERFECT.. for my needs."

excellent car for the money

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "every single thing about it."

Cons: "rear drum brakes not as good as discs"

"Our cube is the most comfortable vehicle we've driven in many years, and we both have worked at several dealerships in the past. It's cute, quiet, has enough power, great visibility, incredible sound system, a/c that will freeze you. Both of us are good sized and we have plenty of room, there's enough room in the passenger seats for adults, and the rear storage holds all the groceries and beer we can buy. We have consistently gotten right at 35 mpg. This may be the car we keep for a long time instead of selling and buying something else every year."

Best Car Ever!!!

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, roomy, 10 cupholders, many options"

Cons: "not too good in the snow"

"I have owned this car for over a year and it is truthfully my favorite thing in the world. My parents own two Escalades that I have driven and this is a much better and much more fun drive. The overall quality is wonderful and the inside is extremely roomy. Much more than I ever expected"

Seriously an awesome vehicle!

By on Friday, August 19, 2011

Pros: "So many things can fit in it! and it is super funky! and there are a million cup holders!"

Cons: "only con is how much you hate getting in any one else's car after driving it!"

"This car is awesome! I bought the base model in a standard last year and it brought me through a horrible winter with such ease! I use this car like a utility vehicle! It has carried drywall, couches, tables, you name it. I just love everything about my funky little funkmachine! And people always ask me, "hey how do you like that car? is that your cube back there? what kind of car is that?" It always raises eye brows and seriously at the price of $14k out the door I could not beat it!"

Great little car

By on Saturday, March 19, 2011

"I'm a big guy, 360lbs. I'm very comfortable in this car. Both in terms of comfort and support as well as room to move around. We have 5 kids and always have 3 in the back. 2 booster seats and bigger kid in the middle with out any problems. Love the drivers cup holder. Love the way people look at the car. Love the fit and finish, better than my last 5 Fords. Loaded up with mom dad and 3 kids it is a little slow to get up to speed. But it does cruise right along at 75-80 with no problem. Only gets about 26mpg in combined driving, not really aerodynamic after all. More than enough room in the the back. Really do love this car and will buy another in a few years used for a few less $$'s. We bought ours current model year (2010) used. From day one we've been right side up in the car. Ahead if we sell it on our own. I think this little car, if they end it's run in 2011, has some collect ability in the future. If you have a chance, buy a Cube."

Roomy ride

By on Saturday, May 1, 2010

"Bought my cube in august 2009, it has lots of room, it's just the right size for those tight parking spaces. It has like 7 cup holders.It's great on gas. My only complaint is you can hear outside noise when you drive on the highway. Other than that it's a super cool vehicle. If you get a cube also realize that you will get a lot of attention about the car."

ATTENTION GETTER CLOWN CAR

By on Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, roomy interior, conversation starter"

Cons: "low to ground, cross winds, gas fill location."

"I call it my clown car because it reminds me of the circus clown cars. I rarely go anywhere that someone does not ask me how I like it, or make some comment about it. How do I like it? I love it! I have hip issues and this car is perfect for me; not too high and not too low. Everyone is amazed at how much room it has inside. My sister owns a PT cruiser and her husband's head brushes the roof when he drives it, but he had left over head space in my cube. Turn radius great, comfy to drive, does not feel like a small car; have taken it on many long trips. Plenty of passing power. Plenty of storage room, seats lay down, very happy with it. After test driving 2 Kia Souls, which was the car I thought I wanted, I drove the cube and fell in love. Cube owners are fun folks; we wave at each other when we see another cube. What I do not like: Gas fill on passenger side means my painful hip has to go further to fill, the gas cap release button is really low and hard for me to reach without opening my door, a heavy person would find getting in or out of the back seats a little more challenging than the front; a little higher and not as much open door space but plenty of leg room. Strong cross winds do affect it and it sits low. I have hit the bottom of the car going over a speed bump and once straddling a chunk of tire on the highway, which my Ford Ranger would have gone over with no problem. That round shag carpet thingy on the dash, ugly, but it is removable. I just got used to it and it does hold things you might want to lay there. If you are looking for a small economical car that can save you gas money running around town but is comfortable enough for the long trips, test drive a cube before you buy."

Great for what it is

By on Sunday, January 15, 2017

Pros: "Great Value, best cup holders ever at any price!!"

Cons: "Vertical windshield gets damaged easily"

"One of the best designed vehicles I have owned, if not the best. If you are looking for low buy in cost, and low operating cost, it does not get any better than the Cube! It eats tires and windshields, but other than that it run on the cost of gas. Mine is a 6 speed manual and all I do is change the oil now and then, and it's perfectly happy giving 30 MPG all day long, with up to 35 on the highway. Power is not 427 Cobra level(I know, I have one of those too), but that is not what this car is about. It is great at what it was designed for, lots of room at a low price."

FUN CAR TO DRIVE

By on Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pros: "lots of space, good gas mileage, unique look"

Cons: "Not comfortable on trips"

"Had it for 6 months. It's a paradox, looks really small outside, but its really big inside with tremendous head room. Great for in-town drivng as it's easy to park, gets 25-26 mpg. Nice interior with lots of glass, auto climate control. Seats very comfortable for short drives, gets uncomfortable taking a trip. People either love or hate it. First car I ever owned where people are always asking questions about it. I recommend it for city driving only. Don't take it on long trips."

Cube Review

By on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pros: "good MPG, excellent price, spunky 4cyl."

Cons: "somewhat small truck space and backseat when child ca rseats are installed."

"The Cube is surprisingly powerful for a 4cyl., for a family of 4 with 2 car seats in the back seat it lacks for seating room, but without the car seats its good. Trunk space is better than any small hatchback but not a good as slightly larger SUVs with equal seating space. Compared to the Kia Soul which I test drove, it has more power and interior space. It handles very well in wet and windy road conditions. I get an average of 31mpg which is better than it is rated for. I drive regularly 20miles a day at speeds between 45 and 60mph most of the time. Is priced below 20,000! Very hard to find a car that gets over 30mpg with as much room at this price. I would not even consider the Scion XB because compared to the Cube the XB is over priced and less fuel efficient."

Got Cube? Love it.

By on Sunday, March 13, 2011

"I have had my Cube for one month, traded in my 03 Nissan Altima. This is my 4th Nissan. I was amazed by the large interior. Outside appears to be small but you get in & can not believe the interior area. My husband who is 6 ft tall and 255 lbs finds this very roomy and comfy to ride in. He is wantting to buy one for him to drive. I am getting 31 MPG now with mostly in town driving and a little highway. I love the transmission, no feeling of gears shifting at all. It has 7 cup holders in the front area. LOts of head room and feels very spacious, not cramped. The seats are wide and comfy like a recliner chair. I like the bluetooth in the stearing wheel, the radio sound is decent, although I did like my Bose system in the Altima better. I can park this car anywhere! Steering is very ...not sure what you call it, but I was doing donuts in the parking lot and could go around a light pole within 6 ft radius of the pole with no problem. Handles great in snow and ice which surprised me alot. Also, I love the design of the back door, you open the whole door like a car door, it's hinged on one side and the whole thing opens. I can put all my cleaning supplies in there, including my vacuum and brooms, mops, etc. The designs of the windows is great, it's wide open no blindspots like my Altima had. Easy to back up in. Very easy to hook a carseat in the backseat. Very sturdy frame and areas between doors and from the front windown to side doors area is wide and well framed. I think it would be good in a crash."

Not sure why Nissan doesn't advertise this car

By on Monday, October 21, 2013

"This thing is awesome! It's the roomiest compact out there. Among it's closest related cars, the Kia and the Scion, it is the slowest and most fuel efficient. I was concerned whether it could travel at high speeds but I've had it over 90 without a problem. I get about 30mpg all the time whether I'm on the highway or in the city (it's not exactly aero-dynamic). It's loaded with options and very easy to drive. My kids can stand up in the back seat while they get in but if I want more trunk space I can slide the rear seat forward an entire foot leaving them legroom like any compact but a huge cargo area. It did very well on ice when I traveled. The seat jacks way up giving very good visibility. I drove it 25 miles on a pretty rough dirt road through the mountains and it performed well. I can fit a bicycle inside it with the seats laid down."

city cube

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

"This car is used in a smaal suburban location. Easy to drive and park. With the leather seats VERY COMFORTABLE. Sufficient power on hgwy withgood mpg 33-34 city 32"

Great Car!

By on Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, cute inside, cup holders, comfy seat"

Cons: "ugly"

"I actually really love this vehicle. I purchased it after I totaled by Kia Soul 2011. My favorite feature of the entire car is the extra cup holder that is on the left side of the steering wheel. I know that sounds ridiculous, to have that feature be my favorite, but really it is great! Its such a nice option as well as many of the cup holders in the car. I love the futuristic look inside the car. I have an automatic and its not exactly a powerful car but I get actually great milage. I live in Seattle, so it is perfect for hills and stop and go traffic. The seats are great and feel like sofa cushion. I also love that the back seat can tilt back if you need! I have fit so much in my Cube! If you think this car looks small from the outside just wait and see how big it is inside. I've stuffed my car full of fencing materials from Home Depot, large boxes, a mattress, dog crates, everything-you name it! Personally, I think this car is almost as ugly as a PT Crusier, but its so ugly its cute! I get stopped by people all the time, wanting to know what it looks like inside and etc. A lot of the things I like about it are the asthetics, but I think that is because the car fits my mileage and driving needs! I would def tell people to take a second look at the car!"

I love my Cube!

By on Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Pros: "All the toys for the money, Easy to park!"

Cons: "Noisy on the freeway and mpg doesnt improve on hwy"

"I bought the Cube for a few very specific reasons. First of all, I am 6ft5 and my height is in my torso. That being said, finding a car with ample headroom and ease of entry and exit are very limited in a small car. I came out of a Dodge Megacab 2500 into this car and I tell people that its the same cab with no bed and half the hood. I bought the Cube because I work less than 5 miles away and use it for commuting and running errands. The car is a snap to park, will carry all the groceries and stuff you need for the majority of the time. Its nimble and mileage is as good in town as the highway. It is amazing for an intown vehicle. Now for the negatives. It is noisy at highway speeds above 65. Wind does affect its drive due to the high profile and lightweight. It does get a little buzzy as you run 2800 RPMs at 80. Power and handling are good from intown to highway driving. The ride is stiff, so it does wear you down on longer trips. I have done 8 hours of driving non stop and after about hour 6, I was starting to seat crawl to keep comfy. The perks are great. For an eco car, I have the SV that has automatic climate control, parking sensors, XM radio, Bluetooth, tilt/cruise and the keyless ignition. This car was better equipped than my $50k megacab diesel was. It is also more fun to drive in 90% of my driving. In summary, its quirky, but its fun. You will get looks and people are always amazed at the interior room. I can not think of a better car for a tall/big person who just wants a cheap car for around town errands. One last thing. I bought mine used with 72,000 miles on it. All I have had to do is the regular maintenance. I have no doubts of issues and it is as solid and tight as when I bought it. Simple, but reliable and efficient."

Shoud have not trade in !

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Reason: Wife needed awd

Pros: "All good"

Cons: "0- bad"

"We put 4000 miles on wifes new 2015 nissan rogue sv that was very good in this years very bad winter weather in pittsburgh.But I wish we had not traded her 2009 cube in,it was a good , rooomy, comfy, always found a parking place , easy on gas and all around good car . But she needed a awd"

Love Nissans

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "great fuel aconomy, fun to drive, lots of space"

"I just traded my 2009 Nissan Versa for a 2011 Nissan cube. I LOVE IT! It gets GREAT gas milage and the interior is HUGE. I love how spacious it is and how great the visibility is. Its quiet and smooth. I like the IPOD hook up and the bluetooth fuction. The cup holders by the stearing wheel are incredibly handy. The car tells you how much miles you have left untill you need to refil. Its very comfortable and fun to drive. I have not stopped raving about this car!"

Great little car!

By on Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, great on gas!"

"I love the car. It rides well and is fun to drive. I have lighted floorboards that I can make any color. At night, it's fun! I would highly recommend this car. It is also reasonably priced and great on gas getting 34 miles to the gallon."

Uniquely wonderful Krom!

By on Friday, March 18, 2011

"We own a loaded, black Krom. I love it so much! It is so unique- it's cute! People don't know whether to go "wow, what a neat car" or "wow, what an ugly car!' We love travelling in it, seeing the funny looks from others watching us go by! We enjoy the light show at night that plays on the foot area and it amazes people when they see the night lights. Why this car isn't advertised more is really weird! It would sell better if they all were Krom models. The 'regular' model is really unattractive. I wouldn't buy the regular model. We love the Krom grille look, rims,& upgraded effects. We travelled 9 hours to get this particular model/features."

A Joy To Drive & Own

By on Saturday, October 30, 2010

"Enjoy this little car more than any Toyota or Volvo that I have owned in the past."

I love my cube

By on Monday, August 31, 2009

"The cube is totally fun to drive, comfortable, affordable and looks awesome!"

Cute and Japanese

By on Friday, August 7, 2009

"Just got this car through C4C and it was a perfect buy! The outside styling is very unique and quirky but serves a functional purpose. The added visibility is a big benefit for city driving. I am a young adult and it serves all my needs for cargo and passenger space. The cargo could actually be bigger but since there is no loss in passenger comfort so I can let it slide. Driving around town is where the cube shines. Plenty of people curious about it's unique styling makes for a great conversation starter. It is peppy enough to satisfy passing and stop and go traffic. The CVT shines through rigorous traffic always getting optimal MPG. The styling may be ahead of its time but once inside you forget what you are driving and the standard features definitely outweigh any issues you might have."

I needed 2nd car

By on Friday, July 23, 2010

"Have 07 honda ody ,my 1999 caravan needed replaced great van. but wife said your not getting my honda! you need a car so after test driving about 5 cars [that she with her bad back had rough time getting in and out ] I went to look at cube told her you see if you can get in and out of and you take for test ride ,when we can back she said you can have the honda I want this.[we are both retired, grands kids love it so do we and our 2 dogs]it looks like our ody had a baby same color , good buy!"

Great funky little car!

By on Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Pros: "roomy interior, good gas mileage, easy handling"

Cons: "could have a little more get up and go power"

"I love my Cube! I think I will get a newer one too when I am ready to get a new car. It handles great, gas is great, interior is bigger than it looks on the outside...really I have no complaints at all. I get looks everywhere I go cus it is so funky. Love it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals