2009 Nissan cube

Based on 120 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Great vehicle to get around town with and roomy!

By on Friday, October 11, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, great mileage, great price!"

Cons: "low ride and limited gear choices in snow."

"Enjoyed almost everything about this vehicle. Only downside is winter snow. The low ride and limited gear choices make winter snow difficult. Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoy driving this vehicle. Great leg room all over, ability to lower back seats and carry cargo for trips with 3 or less, great turning ratio, great control on hills, easy entry into and exit from vehicle for everyone especially bigger folks, Consistent Gas mileage city or highway, many fun features available for car, and it is a highly rated for safety due to the numerous air bags."

Phenomenal Car!

By on Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, fun, practical, economical"

Cons: "Wind noise and effect on car."

"I have owned a 2010 cube Krom edition for the past 3 years, and absolutely love it! The car is everything that anyone could ever want - economical, functional, roomy, filled with tech, quirky, fun, different, and practical. I would highly recommend this car to anyone and don't plan on getting rid of mine anytime soon."

Very satisfied with my cube .

By on Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pros: "Exceptionally amount of passenger space ."

Cons: "Nothing that counts ."

"I was initially sceptical about this car , mostly about the CVT , but after driving it in city and on highways , in snow and on ice , I was truly impressed with its performance and gas milage ( measured city/highway combined 35/36 miles/gallon ). Went up the mountain 1000 ft in abt 10 miles with 4 adults and could keep it at 50 miles /hour in the straight aways , lower in the curvy parts . I was so impressed with this crazy looking car , that we ( my wife and I ) ended up with a his and her Cube ."

09 krom

By on Monday, September 24, 2012

Pros: "lots off room I am 6ft 250 lbs ,Wife has bad back"

Cons: "Some time cross winds ."

"Owned this car 3 yes. We love it, got the cube as a second car for the wife but afer me useing it and with the price of gas-- I THINK OUR HONDA ODY IS NOW SECOND CAR ."

Fun to Drive. Excellent passanger comfort.

By on Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pros: "Maneuverabilty, fuel mileage, Comfort"

Cons: "Visors, plastic interior"

"People think this car is ugly or funny looking but we can tell you the comfort and space inside makes up for the looks. What I call creature comforts are all around. Large windows, multiple cup holders, easy to see and use knobs and shifter. Driving it is fun. Handles like any car of its size. Because your sitting up higher than most economy cars you can see all around. Elderly family members really like this car because of the higher than average seating, and large doors make it easier to get in and especially out of. A couple negatives are the interior plastic, that a lot of cars made now have, mars/scratches easily and has texture that make it hard to clean. Also the sun visors are overly large and should be longer or at least have a slide out to extend the length when needed. The small size and sharp turning makes maneuvering in and around parking lots easier than average cars. The sliding back seat helps when needing that extra cargo space. Overall this is a great commuter/transportation vehicle at a very reasonable cost for any family. 34 mpg average mileage saves a lot of money."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals