2009 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

awesome

By on Sunday, October 20, 2013

"first it is so comfortable to drive, because of the styling visibility is fantastic, very roomy I am claustrophobic and do no feel closed in at all . gas mileage is wonderful , color is beautiful wish they had continued the caribbean blue in their newer models just love this car! you can carry almost anything because of the fold down seats and cargo space air conditioned works great and the service Nissan gives you is wonderful ."

best

By on Friday, March 22, 2013

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, good gas mileage,"

Cons: "love the cup holder on the drivers side"

"no complaints whatsoever on this little suv. headroom is spectacular along with nice seating and oh such great gas mileage. have had it on long trips and short trips. no complaints. nice little ride. everybody tells me its so ugly it is cute. 63000 miles on it and haven't turned a screw. just lube and oil and new tires awhile ago."

Wife wanted it - its a yes dear car !

By on Monday, September 17, 2012

Pros: "GREAT SMALL CAR LOVE THE CVT TRANS. EASY TO PARK"

Cons: "CROSS WINDS ."

"Found it used in 5/25/10 [1400 miles, yes 1400 miles] wife loved it, she has bad back she can get in & out easy and drives great, I bought it then for her, now she owns it and I get to use my honda ody again but after me driving her cube I love also, roomy, comfortable and it gets good gas mileage,we use it a lot . [34202 miles -- 9/17/12 -- no trouble]"

Good Car, Cute Too!

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pros: "price, cuteness, mpg, bluetooth, mp3/ipod"

Cons: "road noise, no rear vents, no armrest on passenger"

"I love my 2011 Nissan Cube S. I got it from the dealership that I work at. I could've chosen any car, and chose the Cube. It seats my 2 kids great, although we will see in about 6 months how it seats 3! We get excellent gas mileage, and it is extremely comfortable. The only thing that I wish it had was a armrest on the passenger seat, and I wish it had vents in the back for the kids, because sometimes I freeze to cool them off. I can plug in an iPod, or auxillary cord for other mp3 players. I love the ripple look on the roof, that also corresponds to the rippled cupholders and speakers! Also sufficient space in the back and the back door opens like the side doors. ENDLESS CUPHOLDERS! Just an overall awesome car."

Great for what it is

By on Sunday, January 15, 2017

Pros: "Great Value, best cup holders ever at any price!!"

Cons: "Vertical windshield gets damaged easily"

"One of the best designed vehicles I have owned, if not the best. If you are looking for low buy in cost, and low operating cost, it does not get any better than the Cube! It eats tires and windshields, but other than that it run on the cost of gas. Mine is a 6 speed manual and all I do is change the oil now and then, and it's perfectly happy giving 30 MPG all day long, with up to 35 on the highway. Power is not 427 Cobra level(I know, I have one of those too), but that is not what this car is about. It is great at what it was designed for, lots of room at a low price."

Good car

By on Thursday, December 4, 2014

Reason: Wife needed new car

Pros: "roomy, great mpg,always could find a place to park"

Cons: "O"

"Just traded wifes 2009 cube, kids moved to ohio longer trip lots of hills . Needed awd so traded cube in for 2015 rogue sv, we like the rogue but sure miss the cube !"

Happy with Cube, a real work horse

By on Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, good mileage."

Cons: "Side wind and noise on highway."

With gun metal factory alloys, not yet lowered. FUN TO DRIVE!!

"I bought my 2010 Cube used at my local dealer with 42,000 miles 7months ago. I had a Chrysler PT Cruiser for over 6 years. PT broke and didn't want to sink another dollar in it. I've been looking at the Cube since I seen the first vehicles were coming here In 2009. First month here, I test drove one and fell in love with it. Well the PT was still alive and maybe someday. July 2012 was my time too look. Wanted a SL but settled for the S. The S was well equipped as I wanted the Bluetooth and radio controls on the steering wheel. I use my vehicles for work, I throw papers and soon after began a new job as a courier driving many miles a day. Gas mileage is good for this vehicle. I'm used to 16-18mpg now I'm averaging 28-31mpg. I've put 30,000 miles on my cube in 6 months! With the only thing to buy was oil changes and tires. I had a 60k service done at the dealer and everything still good. With many reasons why i wanted this Cube some was no timing belt, 100% japan made (had a 1984 Nissan p/u),style and many more. Wind is a little problem with the high profile, i lowered my Cube and is less twitchy in winds now. I've now done other things to personalize my cube with cold air intake, chipped, gun metal factory alloys, and tow hitch. LOVE IT!! Highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle look at this Cube."

With gun metal factory alloys, not yet lowered. FUN TO DRIVE!!

best vehicle ever owned

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

Pros: "safe, reliable, roomy, fun to drive"

Cons: "na"

"I love this car itis roomy, comfortable and safe, it handles like a dream in the snow and ice. the safety features are great it saved me from serious injuries when i was broadsided by another car. you cannot beat the value or the price i would recommend this car to everyone it has more room than what it appears to have."

FUN, FUN, FUN

By on Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pros: "Great price and so much fun to drive"

Cons: "Wish it had two armrests in the front"

"Own 2009 Nissan Krom Cube and I honestly love it. This is the perfect run for my dog and I. Have taken out of state numerous times with no troubles, great mileage, in and out of traffic quickly. Ms Daisy has a doggie booster seat which fits perfectly, her stroller stores perfectly. Love the sunvisors because I am short and the visors do keep the sun out of my eyes and Ms Daisy's. Love this vehicle it is perfect for me and my needs. My husband likes it too, although he will not admit it but he got it for Ms Daisy and I are VERY pleased. Odd looking yes, comfortable yes...perfect...PERFECT.. for my needs."

excellent car for the money

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "every single thing about it."

Cons: "rear drum brakes not as good as discs"

"Our cube is the most comfortable vehicle we've driven in many years, and we both have worked at several dealerships in the past. It's cute, quiet, has enough power, great visibility, incredible sound system, a/c that will freeze you. Both of us are good sized and we have plenty of room, there's enough room in the passenger seats for adults, and the rear storage holds all the groceries and beer we can buy. We have consistently gotten right at 35 mpg. This may be the car we keep for a long time instead of selling and buying something else every year."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals