2009 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Fun and Unique

By on Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pros: "Fun, Unique, Good Gas Mileage, Roomy, and cheap"

Cons: "No Horsepower and in Windy Cond. it is bad"

"I have driven my Cube for about 4 years. It has been reliable and fun. It is roomy and comfortable. It has many options and great room for storage. If you have a larger family you may need more storage space, but I love that I have been able to haul many things a car could not. The only room for improvement would be horsepower, tire size (new ones are spendy) and in windy conditions it isn't aero dynamic. I have all in all enjoyed my cube and would recommend it to others! Happy Driving!"

cube

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2015

"This car has a fantastic sound system, is fun to drive, comfortable seats, i love it!"

Soft Paint Job read review below

By on Monday, November 7, 2011

Pros: "comfortable, good gas mileage"

Cons: "sun visors too short, soft paint job"

"I recently purchased a Nissan Cube from a dealer in Toms River, New Jersey. My Cube is parked in my garage each night. I have had the Cube five months now. After a few weeks I noticed scratches by the front left wheel, then some scratches on the hood, and in the back, and so on. Then I got stuck in the recent snow storm here in the northeast (October 2011). My car was covered with several inches of snow and I only had a plastic shovel to clear my car off with. Needless to say my car now has scratches from getting the snow off. There are also several more scratches I cannot attribute to the shovel that I assume were from the highway ride home thru the storm. Unfortunately, the warranty states “If your Nissan is damaged due to an accident or similar cause which destroys the paint and protective coating, have your vehicle repaired as soon as possible. The cost of such repairs is considered the responsibility of the owner.” So the dealer is charging me several hundred dollars to buff out the scratches. So I am making you, the reader, aware that the Nissan Cube comes with a soft paint job that scratches easily. Buyer beware."

Many glitches that need to be evaluated.

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"I have owned this car for just over two years and at 36000 miles I had to have the entire engine replaced. The only reason I did not pay out of pocket is because I purchased the 100000 mile warranty. At the same time I had to have the a/c pump replaced. And to top it all off my car is doing the same thing it did prior to replacing the engine. I am dreading the idea I have to have the engine replaced yet again. As far as handling, it does not hold up well in the wind. It gets moved around on the road a lot and make me fearful to drive with my kids in the car during such weather and to make a sharp turn it wants to pull the opposite direction the driver wants to go. I am looking forward to replacing my car all together."

By on Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals