2009 Nissan cube

Based on 120 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

cube

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2015

"This car has a fantastic sound system, is fun to drive, comfortable seats, i love it!"

Soft Paint Job read review below

By on Monday, November 7, 2011

Pros: "comfortable, good gas mileage"

Cons: "sun visors too short, soft paint job"

"I recently purchased a Nissan Cube from a dealer in Toms River, New Jersey. My Cube is parked in my garage each night. I have had the Cube five months now. After a few weeks I noticed scratches by the front left wheel, then some scratches on the hood, and in the back, and so on. Then I got stuck in the recent snow storm here in the northeast (October 2011). My car was covered with several inches of snow and I only had a plastic shovel to clear my car off with. Needless to say my car now has scratches from getting the snow off. There are also several more scratches I cannot attribute to the shovel that I assume were from the highway ride home thru the storm. Unfortunately, the warranty states “If your Nissan is damaged due to an accident or similar cause which destroys the paint and protective coating, have your vehicle repaired as soon as possible. The cost of such repairs is considered the responsibility of the owner.” So the dealer is charging me several hundred dollars to buff out the scratches. So I am making you, the reader, aware that the Nissan Cube comes with a soft paint job that scratches easily. Buyer beware."

Many glitches that need to be evaluated.

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"I have owned this car for just over two years and at 36000 miles I had to have the entire engine replaced. The only reason I did not pay out of pocket is because I purchased the 100000 mile warranty. At the same time I had to have the a/c pump replaced. And to top it all off my car is doing the same thing it did prior to replacing the engine. I am dreading the idea I have to have the engine replaced yet again. As far as handling, it does not hold up well in the wind. It gets moved around on the road a lot and make me fearful to drive with my kids in the car during such weather and to make a sharp turn it wants to pull the opposite direction the driver wants to go. I am looking forward to replacing my car all together."

By on Tuesday, July 14, 2009

To many issues

By on Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"We bought this car used with 94,000 miles on it. We have had it a month and are already trading it back in! In one months time we are replacing the transmission, fixing the worn out axel... and several other issues! As far as the actual comfort of the car goes, its great! but the reliability of this vehicle is incredibly poor!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals