2009 Nissan cube

Based on 120 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

I love the cube

By on Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"I love the inside and how the cube drives, I love that its small and compact. I do not care for the outside design. I just feel silly sometimes when people stair. But when I am driving it I don't feel like I am in a small compact car. The "party lights" are fun, everyone loves them and the amount of cup holders is the best ever idea. My favorite cup holder is the one on the left side of the driver side dash. I can't live without that cup holder. The bungee straps for door I don't care for, I never used them. And the carpet thing for dash is silly. It reminds me of the flower holder for the bug, so I removed mine the day I got it. Oh and that trunk fits more that you think, a double stroller plus groceries. But don't try to fit three car seats in the backseat, just a few inches short. Over all great car."

Best All-around vehicle

By on Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"I have owned only a few Nissans, since they all ran well into 1/4 million miles, I knew I would only really consider a Nissan for a brand new car. The Cube is the best of eveything I need: a good value, good fuel economy, plenty of room for familly or hauling my stuff, comfortable enough (those used to full size cars will think the ride is stiff / harsh). It drives / handles very well with enough power through the speed manual. The fact that it's stylish / eye catching is just a bonus!...The first day driving it, at the grocery stroe parking lot, I found someone standing next to it looking it all over!!!...I expect to keep this car indefinately!!!"

A great car

By on Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pros: "Affordable, practical, comfortable, efficient."

Cons: "Big honkin' rear door, easy to dent/ding."

"I've been very happy with my 2009 Cube S that I bought new in early 2010. I've put over 50,000 miles on it. It's completely reliable. Any discussion of the Cube needs to keep the price of this vehicle in mind. I bought mine new for right around $14,000. A comparable equipped Honda Fit (in 2010) was right around $17,000. The quality of the car is very good. Yes, the body is made of a very thin metal skin and dents/dings/chips easily, but what do you expect at this price point? The car is great around town (Wash. DC) and works almost as well on the highway. It can get a bit noisy, but only when you push it over 70-80 mph, depending on the wind strength and direction. Tire noise was a problem until I replaced the tires and then it totally went away. So tires can make a big difference in ride noise/comfort. I think the car handles great. It's softly sprung so you will get some body lean, but for those willing to push the handling you will find it handles very well. It's also super comfortable. Tons of interior room. I don't like the big door in the back. I'd rather have a hatch, but that's just me. The wind can catch that door and slam it on you if you aren't paying attention. Ow. I've had my Cube over three years and I've definitely got the 'new car itch'. But I can't seem to find ANYTHING that I'm willing to swap my very affordable Cube for. I would DEFINITELY recommend this car to anyone. If you are hung up on status, then the Cube isn't for you. But if you want a fun, comfortable, useful, efficient, affordable car....I don't think you can beat the Cube. It's also a great car for a new driver. Great visibility, huge mirrors, and it's small and easy to park."

Safety Cubicle

By on Friday, August 27, 2010

"Bought a '09 1.8s for my daughter a year ago. Over 14,000 miles driven with no problems. Nissan is way on top of any recalls for potential problems (weak door handles repalced & extended CVT warranty to 100,000 miles). The real testament is safety. Our daughters Cube was totaled in a wreck with an Infinity Q35 a month ago when the Q head-on/side swiped it) meeting drivers wheel to drivers wheel. All three drivers side airbags deployed (steering wheel, side curtain & seat) & she walked away with a lightly busted lip & a sore wrist!! Needless to say, I am working a deal on a 2010 Cube as I post this!! The new Cube has some more tech features added & thus is priced $600.00 above last years model but dealer financing is 2.99 so it more than makes up the difference."

Great vehicle to get around town with and roomy!

By on Friday, October 11, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, great mileage, great price!"

Cons: "low ride and limited gear choices in snow."

"Enjoyed almost everything about this vehicle. Only downside is winter snow. The low ride and limited gear choices make winter snow difficult. Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoy driving this vehicle. Great leg room all over, ability to lower back seats and carry cargo for trips with 3 or less, great turning ratio, great control on hills, easy entry into and exit from vehicle for everyone especially bigger folks, Consistent Gas mileage city or highway, many fun features available for car, and it is a highly rated for safety due to the numerous air bags."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals