2009 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 117 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Great Quality for the value

By on Thursday, February 3, 2011

"I purchased this car to use as a driver training vehicle for teens. the vehicle gets great mileage and is a joy to drive. I'm usually in the car for 2 hours at a time and the seats are always comfortable and durable. The teens love driving it and find it easy to drive. There are no blind spots. Good vehicle to buy for a teen's first car."

Great car for commuting

By on Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, great on gas, comfortable."

Cons: "Not enough trunk space."

"I have had this car for about 2 years and it is great! Great on gas, very reliable. I purchased this car brand new and the price was really not that bad for what you are getting. It drives great - I drive a lot and this was a very comfortable car. The inside is spacious and there is plenty of head room. The only complaint i have is there is not enough trunk space. The trunk is pretty small especially if you have small children and need room to store strollers."

Absolutely Love it

By on Sunday, March 13, 2011

"My wife and I just bought the Cube. Did a lot of research and was looking for a small economical, yet roomy car. We both tend to like unique looking cars and this is certainly unique. What really sold us is how roomy and confortable it is inside. Fantastic visabilty and an impressive list of features for the price. There was one consistent complaint in all reviews on the car and that was the wind noise above 45 MPH. this is true, but certainly not annoying. We are really pleased!"

By on Saturday, October 9, 2010

"This car is a great value.It is small on the outside and I can park it anyplace yet on the inside it is huge.One of my friends had the best comment he said when he rides in it he feels like a little kid.Ive had it a year now and I still get looks everywhere I go."

great gas millage

By on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"good head room. great gas millage i got 32.7 in town love the design.looks weird to friends until they get in it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals