2017 Nissan Armada Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $44,220 - $47,829.

Invoice N/A

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Valid for ZIP code 96801 through 05/25/2017

9.7

Based on 6 Ratings for the 2017 models.

9.8/10
    10.0/10
    10.0/10
    9.8/10
    9.7/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

Love the Armada

By on Friday, January 20, 2017

Pros: "Price, Comfort, Power, Looks, Fun to drive"

Cons: "Limited storage, Nav/Radio Interface outdated"

"Picked up our new Armada about 3 weeks ago. We came from a 2015 Ford Explorer that I hated but the wife had to have it. We test drove just about all of the full size SUV's out there. Tahoe, Yukon, Expedition, 4Runner...etc. Before we even started looking, the wife had her heart dead set on getting a Tahoe. I went and drove the Armada one day while she was at work and instantly knew this was the vehicle. I had gone days before to test drive a Tahoe and the Armada in my opinion beats the Tahoe in just about every area. Told my wife about the vehicle that night and she agreed to test drive. When she first saw it she loved the look. She drove it and loved the feel, power and comfort. But before she made up her mind, she wanted to test drive a Tahoe. Swung into the nearest dealership, while still on our private test drive in the Armada, and she went on a quick cruise in a 2016 Tahoe with a salesman while I stuck back at the dealership. They get back and the salesman is talking it up, wanting to talk numbers and my wife gives me the "let's get out of here" look. Get in the Armada and all she can say is how much more she likes it over the Tahoe. As I said in the beginning, she was dead set on the Tahoe and I didn't think there was any changing that. I liked the Tahoe but everyone has one and I just didn't like what you get for the price. Long story short, we headed right back to Nissan and stuck a deal we couldn't pass up! I will mention that I gave the design a 9 because I have to admit the dash layout and technology features are lagging behind that of Ford & Chevy but it's still a good, proven system that mirrors what they use in the Infiniti version of this vehicle. I can't say enough good things about this vehicle and how much we love it compared to the other ones in it's class. Go test drive one if you're in the market for something this size and you will see what I am talking about."

Smooth and Powerfull

By on Monday, November 21, 2016

Pros: "powerful engine, smooth ride"

Cons: "It could use a bigger storage bin in the back."

"I traded in a 2015 Pathfinder Platinum which I thought was a very nice car until I drove the Armada. The Armada is a very smooth and powerful SUV. It has everything I need in a vehicle. I'm even happy with my mileage. on highway trips I can average 19-20 MPG. I have had over 60 vehicles from Pinto's to Porsche's and this Armada has to be one of my best purchases."

i looked for over 3 months and i SCORED!

By on Friday, October 21, 2016

"i absolutely LOVE this car. I searched, studied and reviewed for 3-4 months and couldn't make up my mind i was stuck between the Range Rover Sport, the Tahoe or the Yukon Denali, and i just kept going back and forth , until i saw a small add that showed the new Armadas, i was skeptical at the begging until i TEST DROVE this Beast!and now I'm a proud owner, i LOVE it!!!! EVERYTHING about it is HOT! Drives like a plane! and i absolutely LOVE the Safety features and the 360 cameras."

The 2017 Armada is a BEAST!! In a good way.

By on Sunday, February 19, 2017

Pros: "Luxurious and VERY capable."

Cons: "Does not have Apple CarPlay. But so what."

"Test drove the 2017 Yukon Denalis 3-5x before ultimately buying my Armada Platinum. its tighter, quieter, and has everything i like - all for 20,000 less than a Yukon Denali. Independent and double wishbone suspension on all 4 wheels. This thing is planted and has a great clearance underneath if you take off road. Its one of the quickest SUVs on the market."

This is the same as a 2013 QX 56 Interier & ride

By on Sunday, October 2, 2016

Pros: "Value Workmanship"

Cons: "old tech in nav system need update"

"I traded a 2013 QX that I had 140000 miles on that I purchased new and had no problems with This SUV has the same ride as that SUV I love the value of this SUV with cooled seats, and all the safety systems that are standard"

Per Page:  5 | 10