2008 Nissan Armada

Based on 411 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Nice Family Car

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"We bought our Armada brand new in 2005. We have had no mechanical problems whatsoever. We did have the factory brakes replaced under warranty because we read there was a factory defect. Nissan was very nice and did them with no questions. It tows like a champ, my husband and I towed our mustang on a full trailer 2700 miles when we moved cross country. My only complaint is that this car is a gas guzzler. I get like ten miles to the gallon in town. Even though I love this car it's making me think of replacing it."

Great SUV

By on Saturday, December 8, 2007

"Great SUV but beware of the gas this SUV gulps. Most SUV's gulp up alot of fuel anyways, so if you are in the market of a large SUV, that shouldn't be a problem because you should have already tooken that inot consideration"

Aight

By on Wednesday, December 5, 2007

"i only have one problem i put 22inch rims on this car and when i turn the car hits the splash guard other than that it good ride with great room."

Impressed

By on Sunday, December 2, 2007

"This is my first SUV. I was nervous at first, but after about 2 weeks of driving, we are finally one. I luv my pearl. She does right by me. I would definitely do this again."

Only one thing

By on Saturday, December 1, 2007

"This vehicle has been excellent for our family of 5. I haven't had even one mechanical issue with the vehicle. I feel like I wasted my money buying an extended warranty because I haven't been able to use it but one time for repairs under $200. The only thing that I don't like about it is that the gray paint on the steering wheel and control knobs is coming off from normal wear. Other than, I have completely enjoyed driving the vehicle that we affectionately nicknamed "The Beast" for its awesome power and ability to swallow up the road:-)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals