2013 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

Absolutely love my Altima!

By on Monday, December 11, 2017

Pros: "Quick acceleration, comfortable, Top Safety Pick"

Cons: "Really, absolutely nothing."

"I traded in my 2014 Ford Focus in for a 2016 Altima SV back in December of 2016. Bought it brand new with 54 miles on the odometer and it now sits at about 29,200 miles. I absolutely love this vehicle. I had been wanting a bigger vehicle than my Focus for so long, and the Focus had the infamous DCT issues and did not want to deal with it being in the shop more than it was on the road. I have driven nearly 30,000 miles in about a year in this car travelling to Oklahoma, Louisiana, and even Florida(which was 983 miles one way). The gas mileage is amazing. I normally get 31mpg with city and highway miles. On the Florida trip, I got 38mpg and went about 660 miles on ONE TANK!!! My Focus would have been lucky to get 350 miles on a single tank! The 2.5L is an amazing engine linked with the CVT. Strong, continuous accelerations. Takes about 7.7 seconds to go from 0-60mph which is super amazing for its size and it being a 4 cylinder. I also looked for comfort since the seats in the Focus werent all that great and I have sciatic nerve issues. Many people suggested the Altima because of the comfortable seats. I love the safety features like blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, and backup camera. Another thing that is really nice is that in most cars with sunroofs, the roof is really low. I am 6ft 2in tall and my head would nearly always touch the roof of some cars with sunroofs so I never wanted a car with a sunroof. After being able to fit in my Altima that has a sunroof, it is amazing. Like I said earlier, the seats are really comfortable. I love the remote start. The seats are also a microfiber type of cloth which makes clean up easy (I am super OCD about the cleanliness of my car). I would highly recommend this car to anyone who wants a stylish, quick, safe, comfortable, and reliable car."

Great looking, Very Comfortable, A little sluggish

By on Monday, November 6, 2017

Pros: "Great looking, very comfortable to drive"

Cons: "Sluggish accelration and disappointing Bose system"

"My Silver 2013 Nissan Altima is a great looking car, inside and out. The leather seats are very comfortable. The car is a great value for what comes with it. I purchased it from AutoLenders and the car was in great shape, coming off a three year lease. It had 25,000 miles on it at the time of purchase. Ive had the car for 1 1/2 years and I still really like it. GREAT fuel efficiency. My two dislikes are: 1.) the transmission shifts in an odd way and its a bit sluggish when accelerating 2.) the bose sound system has been a bit disappointing with the speakers vibrating at moderate volume levels. Overall, Im pleased with my purchase."

Altima 2018

By on Sunday, May 20, 2018

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"I traded my 2006 Altima in for the 2018 and right off the bat during the test drive, I was sold on the zero gravity seats. They are by far the most comfortable car seats I have ever been in. It runs really quiet and the feel on the road is pretty amazing. I love my car and I would 10/10 get it again! The sound system is pretty basic - I have the base model. I probably should have gotten the Bose sound system with it, but nothing that cant be fixed in the future. One thing Im still messing around with is the ability to adjust settings of the car. I can choose to make the lights go off immediately I turn the car off, or choose when I want the doors unlocked (either when I move the gear to P or turn the car off). Its like messing with my new toy - I like this car a lot!"

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo...

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted

cost to you. To do this, we display ads from only trusted partners.