2010 Nissan Altima

Based on 1061 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Very Impressed!

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cons: "USB isn't compatible for the XM on smartphone"

"I traded in my 2009 Chevy Silverado and my wife's Lexus to buy this brand new with 2 miles on it. The reason was because I would be commutting for a job 2.5 hours one way, this was 5 hours a day in this car. 6 months later with 32,000 miles on it we ended up moving. After spending all this time in the car I would give thumbs up for the interior, I am 5'11 inches about 220. The setup of the car is great on the inside, more then enough power, and great in the snow. My only complaint is the USB cord doesn't play my SIRIUS/XM from my smartphone. The only thing I had to replace was the tires cause I drove them off of it. To this day I am impressed by this car, this is our second Altima. Highly recommended to buy, in fact I have recommended to friends!"

Really great family vehicle.

By on Friday, May 4, 2012

Pros: "great price and excellent ride."

Cons: "car tends to be low to the ground"

"I bought this vehicle to replace an aging American car. So, far I love this vehicle. I've gotten better than expected gas mileage especially on the highway. The EPA rates this at 32 mpg for highway. I'm getting 37. And with a 20 gallon fuel tank, this car can go a long ways on a tank. Only complaint is that it tends to be low to the ground. Around here in Utah, with some streets having water channels at the end of driveways, my car ends up scraping a few times if I'm backing out of a steep one. I often have to angle it to avoid scuffing my tailpipes. Other than that, I'm going to drive this one for a while longer until there's incentives on the 2013 redesigned Altima."

Such a great, comfortable, quick car

By on Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, good fuel economy, luxurious details"

Cons: "Torque pull"

"I have owned this vehicle since new and I love it. It has a very smooth ride with great acceleration and I love the CVT! You can't feel it shift at all. The 270 HP is so useful when merging on the highway or passing. The only bad thing is that because it's FWD, there is a bit of torque pull if you hit the gas really hard. And there is a tendency, at times, to spin the wheels if you are taking off too fast (but I think this is problematic with all vehicles, including those with RWD). The interior is luxuriously finished and has withstood the test of time. The vehicle is five years old and mostly like new (there's a little wear on the leather from little feet, but that's to be expected). I love the keyless entry and ignition. When my hands are full with kids or groceries, I don't have to dig through my purse to find keys - just press a button on the outside and you're in. What a fantastic innovation. The only negative here is that the buttons on one of the fobs stopped working so the only way to open the door with that fob is to press the buttons on the car - and the fobs are incredibly expensive to replace. It's fine with me, though, because I just leave it in my purse pretty much all the time. I've driven the 4 cylinder version as well (my mom and a co-worker both have one) and it's got a great pickup, too. So if you're concerned about the extra price for the V6 or the fuel economy, definitely give the 4 cylinder a try. Pretty much, I love this car. It's just fantastic across the board. There's very little I would change. We're thinking of getting a new second car and I'm finding it hard to think of buying something else - I'm really used to all the little luxuries (auto up/down driver's side and passenger side windows, automatic sunroof, and automatic lights, and bluetooth!)."

Great for the price!

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "Price great for features!"

Cons: "Air in rear could be stronger."

"When I compared similar cars, the Altima offered more features for less money. I have owned it for nearly 4 years and have had no trouble. My next car will be another Altima!"

great drive

By on Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"I own a 2009 altima 2.5s bought it in September 2008. Great car for a first time Nissan drove all other sedans did not like them especially the Honda accord. Love the performance of the car the 2.5 is quick in manual mode could be improved in CVT mode but overall it is good. Gas mileage is as it says on the sticker some time I even get more. You get what I paid for in my way great car for it price love my altima."

Not that happy

By on Sunday, November 2, 2008

"I thought that I was buying a great reliable car, that would last me the 5years of the loan. Well I was wrong. I think I bought a lemon. Well in one year of having a brand new car, the car died on me twice. The battery and security issue, in which the car wont even turn on. And the rotors already went on the car. And it needs a new exhaust. For a brand new car, this shouldn't happen. I cant say that it is that reliable cause now I cant get to work. I dont think I will ever buy a Nissan again or recommend it to anyone."

2008 altima 3.5SE

By on Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Great car for sports, but not for luxury. If you want luxury go for the 3.5SL. This model rides like a 2 door sports car on rough pavements, but like a luxury car on the interstate, even at 120mph. This is my second Altima and not much have changed since 2006. I really miss my 2006 because it was more fun to drive because the CVT transmission has removed a lot of the fun out of the ride. The upgrade was worth it because the push to start, CVT, and body style all are great features. The only downfall of this car is that the interior rattles like crazy and this has been a problem with my 2008 since the first week. At the end of the day, I still like my car, I just miss my 2006."

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

By on Friday, September 21, 2007

"I have the 07 and must admit- I have received alot of compliments. The car is beautiful to the eye but I have to say I am not completely satisfied. Not much get up and go, the cup holder has a few issues, the gas mileage is not up to par, and I have encountered one recall which was corrected but I have had engine noise since it was corrected. If I had to do it all over again I would have probably invested in another car or invested in the V6 if it were another Nissan."

WOW

By on Monday, April 16, 2007

"This is an amazing car, the features in this car are just great."

First car and still love it after 3 years.

By on Sunday, January 5, 2014

Pros: "Price, Value, Performance, Quality, Design"

Cons: "No A/C vents for the back for S model."

Mine.

"I bought a silver S at the time and fell in love with the looks, value and price. It looks great inside and out. Standard features are excellent for what you get. Very good acceleration, handling, and technology. Even in the S model, quality materials are built within the car. I feel comfortable, safe, and overall impressed after 3 years of owning it. I have no problems with it all. My only complaint is I wish they added air vents for the back seats somewhere but that's minimal. Beats the Accord and Camry by far."

Mine.