2010 Nissan Altima

Based on 1062 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Love it

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"Excellent car, i traded my sedan in for the coupe model, gas milage is great. Drove to Las Vegas from Northridge california on 1/2 a tank and i was heavy on the petal. Performace is excellent, its a mini Z. The only issue i have is that its very sensitive to the road, bumps, imperfections in the freeways, you'll feel them. I love this car...oh and this is a sports car, not meant for more than 2 people really. If you have car seats and kids, wouldnt recommend it, not much space in the back seat."

Will never purchase a Nissan again

By on Saturday, May 9, 2009

"This was my first 'solo' purchase after graduating from college. I bought this car because it had all the bells and whistles I was looking for. I went with a lease, because at the time I was just starting a job and couldn't afford a huge payment. Within the first year, there were 3 recalls on the vehicle. I am currently getting ready to bring it back to the dealership because the passenger seat does not register my weight when my husband is driving, and the car turns the airbags off (I'm 140lbs...no excuses). For the amount that I pay per month ($411), I shouldn't have to deal with stuff like this. I understand that new models typically have recalls, but when it goes beyond 3 within two years, it becomes aggravating. I will never buy a Nissan again, and will be returning to Honda when this lease is up!"

very pleased

By on Thursday, May 7, 2009

"I am very surprised with the Altima. I saw so many on the road and couldn't understand why. Now I know. I am a big guy (6'4", 300lbs) and have plenty of room. The power is adequate for the gas mileage. Handles well and has all the comforts necessary. Not flashy, not plain, somewhere in between. The key fob is a plus!!! It's nice not to have to search for your keys to open the door or start the car. Nissan kept most things simple. Simple things seem to last longer."

Very disappointed

By on Saturday, May 2, 2009

"I have had to take my Altima coupe in for many reasons. I feel that it is very cheaply made. The visor cover broke off, cup holder wouldn't close, cable broke in the driver's seat, etc. The thing its, I'm not hard on my vehicles. I have brought my car in numerous times because I hear a rattling noise when I step on the gas when the car is cold, but of course they say nothing is wrong with it."

I love this car!!!

By on Friday, May 1, 2009

"I bought my Altima Coupe (V6 of course) in May 08 and still love it. The power will put you back into your seat! It is very comfy, even in the back seat. The trunk is a bit small. The glove compartment is HUGE. Overall, I would recommend this car to anyone, it's sporty, fun to drive and fast!"