2010 Nissan Altima

Based on 1061 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Great Car!

By on Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"I love this car. I love the looks, I love the features, everything about it. My only complaint is regarding the push button start/keyless entry system. It has a lot of quirks that I still haven't gotten used to after owning the car for over a year. I can be standing at the passenger side car door with the keys in my purse and my husband tries to unlock the doors from the drivers side and it won't work! But I can walk over to the driver's side and push the button and it unlocks! Go figure. Other than that - I love it. Would recommend this to anyone."

Love it!

By on Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"I traded my MINI Cooper for this car. Of course, I had 2nd thoughts, but have driven the Nissan for 7 months now and totally love it. It get about the same gas mileage as my Cooper, has more room and looks sporty! The only draw-back is the getting out of the back seat. It's comfortable back there, but older people have a hard time getting out. It handles really well on the highway and in town."

By on Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"Great car! Was hunting for a new Accord and drove the Nissan Coupe & fell in love! Much more sporty and more power than you can imagine..."

Good Value

By on Friday, June 12, 2009

"After driving similar sedans from Toyota and Honda, our opinion was this car had the upper hand on included equipment and value for the money. 2.5 4cyl. performs acceptably for the driver who doesn't care about racing or exceeding the speed limits. Mileage is consistently above 20mpg in traffic and can reach 35mpg even at 65-70 mph. CVT is outstanding for smoothness of operation. Leather interior is comfortable. Fit and finish are very good. Only drawback is size of trunk, although this is somewhat mitigated by the fold-down rear seat. Excellent value and no problems during first 18 months."

By on Monday, June 8, 2009