2009 Nissan Altima

Based on 1059 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Nice car

By on Monday, May 25, 2009

"I have the coupe in Pearl white, with the leather and sunroof, technology package/premium package...this car is sporty, and luxury wrapped in one. Looks better than accord, and Camry for sure. this car turns heads. The 4cyl is plenty powerful, not sure what others are talking about here saying it is underpowered, and when paired with the CVT auto trans, its is really smooth. Gas mileage is REALLY awesome! getting 24 city and 31 plus on the highway, driving within the speed limits, not driving like a maniac at 90mph. Although, this car will easily get up to that speed no problem. I say if you want a sporty 2dr car with backseats, that by the way, have plenty of room for 3 passengers on short trips. Trunk space is good, rear seats fold down, so you can make more room for stuff. Great car, I am really enjoying it. If you must have it faster, get the 3.5 sport package...but at that point, why not just get the 370Z?"

Wonderful when everything was fixed

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"Many things had to be replaced after I purchased the new 2008 Altima Coupe 2.5 Within 4 months of having the car, there were bolts loose in the engine, the engine was replaced, heat shields replaced, and drive and flex plates replaced, batteries replaced on the key fab as well. It has now been over a year and I have not had any problems since the problems listed above. The car is stylish and has great gas mileage. The bose sound system and mp3 player is sounds awesome. After everything was fixed this car runs perfect now and is a good economical car."

Love it

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"Excellent car, i traded my sedan in for the coupe model, gas milage is great. Drove to Las Vegas from Northridge california on 1/2 a tank and i was heavy on the petal. Performace is excellent, its a mini Z. The only issue i have is that its very sensitive to the road, bumps, imperfections in the freeways, you'll feel them. I love this car...oh and this is a sports car, not meant for more than 2 people really. If you have car seats and kids, wouldnt recommend it, not much space in the back seat."

Will never purchase a Nissan again

By on Saturday, May 9, 2009

"This was my first 'solo' purchase after graduating from college. I bought this car because it had all the bells and whistles I was looking for. I went with a lease, because at the time I was just starting a job and couldn't afford a huge payment. Within the first year, there were 3 recalls on the vehicle. I am currently getting ready to bring it back to the dealership because the passenger seat does not register my weight when my husband is driving, and the car turns the airbags off (I'm 140lbs...no excuses). For the amount that I pay per month ($411), I shouldn't have to deal with stuff like this. I understand that new models typically have recalls, but when it goes beyond 3 within two years, it becomes aggravating. I will never buy a Nissan again, and will be returning to Honda when this lease is up!"

very pleased

By on Thursday, May 7, 2009

"I am very surprised with the Altima. I saw so many on the road and couldn't understand why. Now I know. I am a big guy (6'4", 300lbs) and have plenty of room. The power is adequate for the gas mileage. Handles well and has all the comforts necessary. Not flashy, not plain, somewhere in between. The key fob is a plus!!! It's nice not to have to search for your keys to open the door or start the car. Nissan kept most things simple. Simple things seem to last longer."