2007 Nissan Altima

Based on 1062 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Expanding Visor

By on Friday, November 29, 2013

Pros: "The cup holders are key sometimes. Perfect."

"It's too bad the newer model has a visor that doesn't expand. I'm holding onto my 2008 forever. It's all about the expanding visor. I use it every morning as I drive to work, with the sun rising in the east."

great carfor the price

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

"Great car for the money.Engine very responsive.Heater for drivers legs could use better air flow.Gas mileage is great.average on a trip between 30 and 36 miles per gallon.I definitely would purchase another Atima."

Great, reliable vehicle

By on Friday, November 8, 2013

Pros: "Stylish, great value, fun to drive, comfortable"

Cons: "road/wind noise, turn radius, rear passenger room"

"I am a 3 time Nissan Altima owner (2003, 2010, and 2012). I love these cars. They are well built, reliable, and stylish. Good handling and acceleration. They also hold their value well. My only complaints are poor turn radius, fairly loud road/wind noise in the vehicle, minimal rear passenger led room."

Not the best (or the worst)

By on Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, great resale value."

Cons: "Handling, head restraints, brake effort."

"Handling of this vehicle is the low point. Steering is quirky, as the vehicle does not only dislike tracking straight on the highway, any lane deviation is quickly exaggerated and will require constant correction. In turns, the car first under-steers, then abruptly reacts as the steering wheel is further turned. The brakes stop the vehicle well - as long as you remember to press lightly, lest your passengers nose dive into the dash. The pedals also seen a bit too close the each other, as my big feet tend to catch the brake pedal edge as I move my foot from the gas. Fit and finish are good and have held up well over the past 2.5 years. No major mechanical problems. Head restrains are too close the the driver's/passenger's head and caused me frequent neck aches unless I found the single recline setting that would balance me "just so". The 2012 model handles the same as my 2011. The 2013 model uses sensors to correct the tracking problem, but though the steering wheel now remains more stationary, you can feel the sensors doing what used to be manually required correction. The brakes are also improved over previous model years, but I would not buy this car again, as there are too many better handling options available."

Love it love it!!

By on Thursday, August 29, 2013

"I love this car so much! Great gas mileage, great air conditioning (which is VERY important for living in Arizona!). The stock sound system is way better than compatible models. I've been in a Honda Accord, same year, and the speakers in my Altima are so much better! It handles perfectly."

Most reliable car I've owned

By on Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pros: "Price, value, included amenities, reliability, CVT"

Cons: "Noisy when accelerating at low speeds."

2007 Altima

"I can't say enough good things about this car. I bought it new in 2007 and have never once been stranded anywhere or had to have any major mechanical repairs done. For the price and included amenities it's hard to beat. The trunk space is by far leaps and bounds above the competition. The suspension is above par and at 68k miles still feels like new. I will definitely be buying another Nissan after this based on my experience with the Altima."

2007 Altima

Nissan Altima is the Best in its Class

By on Friday, August 2, 2013

Pros: "Great to drive andvery comfortable on long trips!"

Cons: "Nissan should use blue dash lights like the Civic"

"I drove 10+ cars before I bought my Nissan Altima. I have owned Cads, BMW's, VWs,Toyotas, and more. The Nissan Altima was just as comfortable as the Cad to drive, handled like the BMW was low priced like a Chevy, and was just as reliable as the Honda or Toyota. Plus it had great H/P. THE NISSAN ALSO KEPT ITS RESALE PRICE as good as my old Benz. A truly great car! I'm now looking for new 2014 Altima!"

Best road trip car...Still in love after 4 years!

By on Monday, March 25, 2013

Pros: "Easy driving, safe, great gas mileage"

"This Altima has been the ultimate driving experience. Perfect size, top-rated child-safety, CVT technology, push button start, remote access, 30+ actual mpg, storage galore. These features and countless others make the smooth and ever-reliable ride my standard. I will own this car until my toddler inherits it. Nothing better is out there for value, reliability, safety, and luxury."

Best purchase ever

By on Friday, March 8, 2013

Nissan Altima 2012 2.5 S - Charcoal Gray

"I have dreamed of owning a Nissan Altima for allot of years but never wanted to have a car payment as long as my other car (Honda Accord SE) with 208,000 miles was still running. But as the years past and I knew it was time to make a purchase I knew that I wanted to research the Nissan Altima to make sure that the car was as reliable as it looked. After researching and reading up on the 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 S, I decided to make my purchase this past Feb 2013. I love the car and how it handles and performs. Technology has come a long ways since my 2002 past car. Do your research and read with others have to say about this car but in the end I think you will be making the right decision if you decide to purchase this car. Mine is Charcoal in color on the outside and Black for the interior. Smooth ride with good gas mileage."

Nissan Altima 2012 2.5 S - Charcoal Gray

Very Impressed!

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cons: "USB isn't compatible for the XM on smartphone"

"I traded in my 2009 Chevy Silverado and my wife's Lexus to buy this brand new with 2 miles on it. The reason was because I would be commutting for a job 2.5 hours one way, this was 5 hours a day in this car. 6 months later with 32,000 miles on it we ended up moving. After spending all this time in the car I would give thumbs up for the interior, I am 5'11 inches about 220. The setup of the car is great on the inside, more then enough power, and great in the snow. My only complaint is the USB cord doesn't play my SIRIUS/XM from my smartphone. The only thing I had to replace was the tires cause I drove them off of it. To this day I am impressed by this car, this is our second Altima. Highly recommended to buy, in fact I have recommended to friends!"