ZIP code

2004 Nissan Altima

8.3

Based on 1292 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

LOVE My NISSAN!

By on Monday, December 5, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, sleek, good price"

Cons: "minor scratches"

"I have had my nissan for four years now and it has been the best car i have owned. It is definitely the most reliable car! I can honestly say it has never let me down. I also love the look of it, it is very sleek and i always get compliments for the car. I love the way it drives, very smooth and controlled. It also gets pretty good MPG about 23 MPG. I do a lot of highway driving so it is very reliable."

Excellent Buy

By on Monday, July 6, 2009

"I've had this car since new, Jan 2006, Approx. 36K miles. The mechanicals are all working fine and the body integrity is very good. Very little sound in the passenger cabin unless you really floor it. During a recent 600 mile trip, hiway mileage was a solid 32 mpg with the A/C on much of the time. In town gas mileage is a consistent 24 mpg. I will keep mine for a while. I recommend this car highly to anyone who is in the market for a reliable used sedan that will seat 4 very comfortably and deliver good gas mileage without repair expense."

this car drive and runs perfect

By on Thursday, December 29, 2016

Pros: "HID head lights"

Cons: "need new back springs"

"This was my fathers car he bout the car brand new in 2005 with 0mils we live in Newark NJ he use to work 22 mils away from home so everyday the car was doing highway miles for the pass 9 years he just pass-down the car to me. most of the parts that been change on the cars they were change because they were old and getting rusty, all the oil changes had been done on time. the car still runs like new i dint want to sale it but i need a SUV, now that i have a 3 month all daughter. car is clean paint is shine almost as if it was new."

Almost 7 years and going strong!

By on Saturday, October 5, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, value, dependable, big trunk & gas tank."

Cons: "Only 21 mpg."

"I bought my Altima in Nov 2006, got a fantastic deal ($2,000 cash back) since I bought it near year end and accepted what they had left on the lot. I mainly used it to go 6 miles back and forth to work with longer trips every other weekend. I've always averaged 21 mpg, a little better with all highway driving. I love the 20 gal gas tank and the roominess of the car, both length and width. Unfortunately, NYC is not a good place to keep a car's body unblemished ....... between parallel parking bumper dents/scratches, narrow parking lot spaces fostering scratched/dented doors and winter potholes, the body looks as if it's been through the mill. I still love "my baby" though! When I move out of NYC and save up enough cash for a new Altima, I'll trade in my low mileage baby for a new one and get another year end bargain."

A great car

By on Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"This car is very fun to drive only issue it has is the torque steer but other than that I love this car. has been a reliable car for me and my family"