2011 Nissan 370Z

9.4

Based on 108 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

I have to keep reminding myself ...

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "Fast, nimble, good mileage, nice lines"

Cons: "Tire noise on Sport Model, chin spoiler"

Outside Shot

"I have to keep reminding myself that this is a serious sports car. I decided since I liked my '04 350Z so much, that I'd buy one of these for a daily driver. Another one of the deciding factors for me was how nice my wife's 2011 Maxima was. It has the same engine (detuned) and drove like my old 350Z through the mountains. I was so impressed by that I had to drive a new 370Z. Once driven... I was sold. It's one or two levels above the previous 350Z. This car drives, looks, feels so good. I bought the 7 speed auto because this car is going to be for my daily commute duty. After I drove it for a while I realized it's faster than the 6 speed and you can still up shift and downshift in manual mode and it does the rev-matching for you. Simply Wow !!!! I mean 7K shifts automatically...bang, bang, bang.... and your gone. Ease on those brakes though as they are really good too. I bunch of times I've found myself flying around 30mph turns @ 60mph without effort or real worry. In my C5 corvette I'd have to pay real close attention or I'd find my rear end stepping out. Not so in the Z. It tracks even better than the Vette and the transistions are super quick and tight. The factory tires handled great but, a bit noisy so I bought top of the line Michelin Super Sport tires to quiet it down a little on rough roads. With the MSS the car became an even better handler, quieter, and you don't feel the imperfection of the road so much. In my opinion a must have. However, most will not mind the sound levels in stock form and the stock tires are very good. The only other thing that bothered me was the Sport Front Chin Spoiler. It is about 1.5 inches closer to the road surface. It scrapes on all but the most mild driveways. I have taken off the front chin spoiler and it still looks good. Now I can get into and out of my driveway and others without stopping and creeping up with spoiler noises. When this happens it doesn't mess up anthing but the lower edge and is barely noticable. It just sounds aweful going into the shopping center. Not to mention everyone behind you has to stop as you creep up the driveway. Once those two items were taken care of: I can not find anything wrong with this $30K 370Z Base Sport with A7. This is one car... like my last Z that I expect to own over 5years... Errr Until they come out with a hybrid that has more power, looks the same and gets 50 mpg. It will happen."

Outside Shot

BETTER THAN MY VETTE

By on Sunday, May 9, 2010

"TRADED A 2007 CORVETTE FOR MY Z AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER.Z IS MORE FUN TO DRIVE .EVEN THOUGH BOTH CARS ARE ABOUT THE SAME WEIGHT,THE Z FEELS MUCH SMALLER AND LIGHTER.THE Z IS MUCH EASIER TO DRIVE HARD.BEST SPORTS CAR FOR THE MONEY.20K LESS THAN THE VETTE.ONLY COMPLAINT IS THE SEATS COULD BE A LITTLE MORE COMFORTABLE."

A rocket that hugs the road.

By on Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pros: "fast, hugs the road,stylish, price"

Cons: "road noise"

"I love this car. If you like curvy country roads it's a blast. If you love speed and not the price of the elite this is the car for you. Going 70 on expressway and stepping on it and being thrown back in your seat is a feeling that is just not describable. It has a bit of road noise but since I only drive in the summer with the top down the majority of the time it doesnt matter.. Stylish and an eye catcher, top up or down I always get looks. Loaded with options, some of which I havent even used yet. plenty of room in the trunk but no cargo space in the cab. I love this car and if you have a chance to drive one dont pass it up."

Love at first sight!

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "Holds value, handling, great warranty, smooth ride"

Cons: "Digital speedometer, less cup holders"

"I've had three Nissan 350Z's in the past, recently upgraded to the 370Z and WOW! I love this car. The handling has improved greatly, not as it was needed but great improvement. In comparison to the 350, the 370 is a bit more powerful, drives more aggressively, for a similar but improved ride. The only thing I miss is the digital speedometer, but the keyless entry, video in rear view, and smooth ride overcome the overlook of the speedometer. Moving the strut bar gives more trunk space, even though it is a shorter car feels as if you have more room."

Dream Car

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Nimble and better on fuel compared to others."

Cons: "Maintenance is very difficult and complex."

A gleaming jewel in the concrete jungle

"I remember having graduated form college back in 2007 and reading articles on the next 350z that Nissan was secretly developing. I absorbed all the information on its development, pictures of the test mules and visited the Nissan website constantly. Then I saw it in the showroom and I knew I had to have it. 30k miles later I still love it and it's still scary fast! :)"

A gleaming jewel in the concrete jungle

Best bang for the buck

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pros: "Don't see one at every light."

Cons: "None."

"At the price there's nothing close. This is my 4th Z. Says it all. I have the Roadster but both models are awesome."

Had to buy two I liked it so much

By on Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Fast, Sleek, Impressive I wanted something fast and man did I get it. My car turns eyes everywhere I go. My wife liked mine so much she had to have one for herself so now my garage houses two of these beauties."

a driver's car

By on Friday, November 8, 2013

Pros: "race car performance but very streetible"

"Previously, I had a 2003 350z for eight years and bought the 370z without hesitation. If you are a 'driver' this car is the best bang for your buck. Plenty of power (330 Hp) and handles like its on rails. Its quick as a cat and looks great sitting still. I don't think you can beat it at this price for performance, styling, handling and smiles per mile."

Nize.... FUN Z34

By on Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pros: "Styling, Powerful, good handling, comfort"

Cons: "Small boot and compartment, excessive cabin noise"

"I love this car. It has all the bell and whizz my 300ZX doesn't have. Incredible road tracking, handling, power, and electronic gadgets. Pro. + Styling, Powerful engine, handling, level of comfort Con. - Big booty on the outside (small inside), somewhat high level of road noise in cabin area, small glove compartment. I have a lot more space in my 300ZX. Overall, it is an ideal and a true breed sport coupe. Run ride and awesome handling machine."

I own a 2013 and I love it!

By on Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pros: "fast for cheap, handles really well, nice interior"

Cons: "space is limited but not bad"

"I own a gun metallic 2013 370z coupe with the sport package. I have about 6,000 miles on the car and I love it. I am a bigger guy who is 6'3 and about 225 pounds and I fit in the car with no problems comfortably. I find the space in the trunk is often more than enough or two people or running to get some groceries. I love the look of the car and all I did was put on the stillen long tube cold air intakes and I have the same horsepower (about 350hp) as the NIMSO 370z for way less money than a NISMO. My dad has a mustang GT and every time I go home he just says how good looking it is and that he doesn't see as many on the road as the mustang GT. My girlfriend loves the car and likes to be seen in it. So far it has been great and I have people ask me about the car sometimes at gas stations and store parking lots, so it seems people really like it. It's over all a great sports car with similar performance stats for less money then a BMW M3, an Audi TTS, a corvette, camaro, challenger, or the mustang GT."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 370Z near Honolulu. See local deals