2011 Nissan 370Z

9.4

Based on 107 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

Bang for the Buck!

By on Friday, December 18, 2009

"I was really surprised by this car! For the most part about the quality of the interior which I considered very cheap on the 350Z but the 370Z I found to be nearly identical in luxury compared to the G37. I love the Synchro-Rev Match feature..It's perfect for sitting in stop and go traffic as it is so smooth when you downshift. The 19" Rays Wheels get lots of compliments and the car makes people turn their heads just walking down the street, even though it shares a similar silouhette to the 350 it is much edgier and exotic. My complaints are very few, one - engine doesn't sound as sweet as the 350Z, two - rear visibility, three - I wish the seats had bigger bolsters! This is a sports car and it needs sports seats. My Mazda3 has bigger bolsters! Anyways, I'm not going to complain about road noise or no back seats because it's a sports car and those are things I don't expect from one. It would be nice to have fog lights or maybe led lights but not a big deal! Overall a great car for the money! It might lack some of the finesse of the Cayman S but it is definitely worth saving 20-30k!"

Outstanding value

By on Saturday, March 8, 2014

Cons: "No heated steering wheel."

"Bought my car new in 2009 and I still own it. I've been impressed by every aspect of the car. I purchased the sports package and all Canadian models have the LSD, etc so the only upgrades are the sports and navigation packages. I daily drive this car during the spring/summer/fall and put her away during the winter months. I've taken it to the track and auto X and everyone ridding shot gun was blown away by how it handles. For some reason the 2009 model didn't come with heated side mirrors. I'd also like the option of a heated steering wheel but other than that there isn't anything else I don't like about the car."

Awesome car

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pros: "smooth drive and super fun"

Cons: "expensive to purchase"

"The only thing I don't like about my car is that it is a 2 seater, but I knew this going in to it obviously. I love my car, it is such a smooth ride and so fun to drive. Sometimes when I walk up to it in a parking lot I just say to myself DANG that is a pretty car. Favorite car I have ever owned!"

From technical data to the road little faults

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pros: "Synchronized rev matching"

Cons: "A better exhaust note would be nice."

"I bought the 2011 Tutoring sport 370Z. With the sport package the 370Z can pull one G on the skid pad, Ferrari Enzo can do it in 1.05 G. Translated into real-world scenario that would be going 60 mph around a standard new condition Cloverleaf style freeway exit, weather permitted. I would say the acceleration is better than most and good for the city but the handling is super car quality. Definitely a turnkey race car that can only be truly appreciated at a race car track. However the real world Road worthiness of this car allows someone to drive to the track in In relative comfort and be competitive once there."

Never a GM Car Again! GO NISSAN 370Z

By on Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pros: "Excellent Handling, Exceptional Detail, Reliabilit"

Cons: "No Satellite Radio on Base Model"

"Finally got rid of my "Chevrolet Camaro LEMON" and saw the light to finally own the car I should of bought to begin with Nissan 370z convertable. This car has everything the Camaro doesn't. Reliablity, style, better handling, and overall a AWESOME car. Road noice doesnt matter to me. It's a sports car! It supposed to be noisy. I was very surprised to how it handles corners, and this car has power. It is a bit pricey, but I would pay more money for reliability any day. Seating comfort is a bit more to get used to, especially for tall people like me. Short people will REALLY love this car. For all of you out there debating on a Camaro, don't waste your time. You can tell Nissan spent more quality time designing this car, and it shows! . Chevrolet may give you more options in the Camaro, but its all cheap plastic! Not to mention I spent 7 months dealing with transmission issues before the first oil change! In Summary - go for the NISSAN 370Z!"

Turns heads everywhere you go.

By on Friday, April 22, 2011

"I bought the Nismo in the winter in IL. I was concerned about driving the car in the winter, but I just changed the tires and was able to drive in the snow. I couldn't wait to drive the car on a clean road with out snow. And WOW what a great sport car. And for the price, I compare the Nismo to a Porsche and people on the road have stop me to ask me about the car. I Love it."

nice

By on Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Have had the 370z for over a month. Great power and looks. A little rough suspension and tight seats. Looks better than porche or any other coupe. best deal!"

WOW!!!!! What a absolute blast to drive!!

By on Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pros: "handeling,mpg,great price for the technology"

Cons: "only 1. When I arrive @ home and have to get out!"

"After the first test drive a knew I had to own one. Spent months researching EVERY car out there! Drove my wife crazy talking about how AWESOME this car would be to own. Finally bought it and NOT disappointed one bit. Handles like a dream and the pick up on it is insane. Gets up to 100 in a hurry. My wife wanted to see how fast it could go so I pushed it to 120 with no effort and it just wanted to go faster! It's like sitting in the cockpit of a jet. And I always get compliments on it when I'm out and thumbs up. I get tired of kids wanting to race me all the time though. I use it as a daily driver and its really comfortable. There is road noise but who cares, its a sports car not a luxury car! Buy a Caddie if you want quiet. I have the sport package and it delivers!!!! I am getting a solid 24 mpg on my commute to and from work 44 miles round trip and around 350 miles per tank, a big surprise considering its built for speed. Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!!"

I have to keep reminding myself ...

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "Fast, nimble, good mileage, nice lines"

Cons: "Tire noise on Sport Model, chin spoiler"

Outside Shot

"I have to keep reminding myself that this is a serious sports car. I decided since I liked my '04 350Z so much, that I'd buy one of these for a daily driver. Another one of the deciding factors for me was how nice my wife's 2011 Maxima was. It has the same engine (detuned) and drove like my old 350Z through the mountains. I was so impressed by that I had to drive a new 370Z. Once driven... I was sold. It's one or two levels above the previous 350Z. This car drives, looks, feels so good. I bought the 7 speed auto because this car is going to be for my daily commute duty. After I drove it for a while I realized it's faster than the 6 speed and you can still up shift and downshift in manual mode and it does the rev-matching for you. Simply Wow !!!! I mean 7K shifts automatically...bang, bang, bang.... and your gone. Ease on those brakes though as they are really good too. I bunch of times I've found myself flying around 30mph turns @ 60mph without effort or real worry. In my C5 corvette I'd have to pay real close attention or I'd find my rear end stepping out. Not so in the Z. It tracks even better than the Vette and the transistions are super quick and tight. The factory tires handled great but, a bit noisy so I bought top of the line Michelin Super Sport tires to quiet it down a little on rough roads. With the MSS the car became an even better handler, quieter, and you don't feel the imperfection of the road so much. In my opinion a must have. However, most will not mind the sound levels in stock form and the stock tires are very good. The only other thing that bothered me was the Sport Front Chin Spoiler. It is about 1.5 inches closer to the road surface. It scrapes on all but the most mild driveways. I have taken off the front chin spoiler and it still looks good. Now I can get into and out of my driveway and others without stopping and creeping up with spoiler noises. When this happens it doesn't mess up anthing but the lower edge and is barely noticable. It just sounds aweful going into the shopping center. Not to mention everyone behind you has to stop as you creep up the driveway. Once those two items were taken care of: I can not find anything wrong with this $30K 370Z Base Sport with A7. This is one car... like my last Z that I expect to own over 5years... Errr Until they come out with a hybrid that has more power, looks the same and gets 50 mpg. It will happen."

Outside Shot

BETTER THAN MY VETTE

By on Sunday, May 9, 2010

"TRADED A 2007 CORVETTE FOR MY Z AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER.Z IS MORE FUN TO DRIVE .EVEN THOUGH BOTH CARS ARE ABOUT THE SAME WEIGHT,THE Z FEELS MUCH SMALLER AND LIGHTER.THE Z IS MUCH EASIER TO DRIVE HARD.BEST SPORTS CAR FOR THE MONEY.20K LESS THAN THE VETTE.ONLY COMPLAINT IS THE SEATS COULD BE A LITTLE MORE COMFORTABLE."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 370Z near Honolulu. See local deals