2009 Nissan 370Z

9.4

Based on 107 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

Outstanding value

By on Saturday, March 8, 2014

Cons: "No heated steering wheel."

"Bought my car new in 2009 and I still own it. I've been impressed by every aspect of the car. I purchased the sports package and all Canadian models have the LSD, etc so the only upgrades are the sports and navigation packages. I daily drive this car during the spring/summer/fall and put her away during the winter months. I've taken it to the track and auto X and everyone ridding shot gun was blown away by how it handles. For some reason the 2009 model didn't come with heated side mirrors. I'd also like the option of a heated steering wheel but other than that there isn't anything else I don't like about the car."

I love this car

By on Sunday, August 7, 2016

Pros: "a blast to drive"

Cons: "too much road noise"

"I researched every possible car before my purchase of my 2016 Nissan 370Z about six months ago. I wanted a car that was fun to drive while being comfortable enough to use daily. This car is amazing at both. It is a blast to drive and has returned an average of 25+ MPG since I have owned it. I get looks and compliments everywhere I go. I am not an attention-craving, street racing, fast-and-furious teenager but it is nice for people to appreciate my car. I must also commend Nissan on the build quality of this 370Z. It is as solid as a rock with no squeaks or rattles of any kind. I cannot say enough about this car's engine or handling characteristics. Its a rocket in a straight line and corners like a dream. One cannot talk about how great this car is without also discussing its weaknesses. I am 35 and have owned and driven quite a few manual cars. This car is BY FAR the most difficult car to operate smoothly (especially in slow traffic). The clutch is like an on-off switch and, at times, almost impossible to modulate with any delicacy. The car lurches and bucks with quite some violence on starts and while changing up though the gears if you drive it like a normal manual car. There are supposed after-market solutions to this problem but I think that issue should have been resolved by Nissan. 2)There is quite a lot of road noise in the cabin. 3)Obviously one doesn't purchase this car for its storage/hauling potential but it would be nice to fit two suitcases in the back without clearance issues from the trunk lid. 4)I live in Florida and on hot summer days the car is a bit down on power compared to how it reacts in cool weather. I will note that this car has overcome the oil overheating issues that plagued previous models. I have been in stop-and-go traffic in Jacksonville, FL on 100+ days with absolutely no issue. I hope you gain some information from reading my post. If you are considering buying a sporty or sports car you would be doing yourself a disservice if you did not at least take one of these for a test drive. I would have missed this gem had I not done that very same thing. From the first time I sat in this car I felt like a fighter pilot. I get that feeling each time I get in it. Are there cars faster in a straight line for about the same money? Yes. Are there cars that handle better than this? Probably. Just drive this car and decide if any other car in the price range does as well overall."

Awesome car

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pros: "smooth drive and super fun"

Cons: "expensive to purchase"

"The only thing I don't like about my car is that it is a 2 seater, but I knew this going in to it obviously. I love my car, it is such a smooth ride and so fun to drive. Sometimes when I walk up to it in a parking lot I just say to myself DANG that is a pretty car. Favorite car I have ever owned!"

From technical data to the road little faults

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pros: "Synchronized rev matching"

Cons: "A better exhaust note would be nice."

"I bought the 2011 Tutoring sport 370Z. With the sport package the 370Z can pull one G on the skid pad, Ferrari Enzo can do it in 1.05 G. Translated into real-world scenario that would be going 60 mph around a standard new condition Cloverleaf style freeway exit, weather permitted. I would say the acceleration is better than most and good for the city but the handling is super car quality. Definitely a turnkey race car that can only be truly appreciated at a race car track. However the real world Road worthiness of this car allows someone to drive to the track in In relative comfort and be competitive once there."

Never a GM Car Again! GO NISSAN 370Z

By on Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pros: "Excellent Handling, Exceptional Detail, Reliabilit"

Cons: "No Satellite Radio on Base Model"

"Finally got rid of my "Chevrolet Camaro LEMON" and saw the light to finally own the car I should of bought to begin with Nissan 370z convertable. This car has everything the Camaro doesn't. Reliablity, style, better handling, and overall a AWESOME car. Road noice doesnt matter to me. It's a sports car! It supposed to be noisy. I was very surprised to how it handles corners, and this car has power. It is a bit pricey, but I would pay more money for reliability any day. Seating comfort is a bit more to get used to, especially for tall people like me. Short people will REALLY love this car. For all of you out there debating on a Camaro, don't waste your time. You can tell Nissan spent more quality time designing this car, and it shows! . Chevrolet may give you more options in the Camaro, but its all cheap plastic! Not to mention I spent 7 months dealing with transmission issues before the first oil change! In Summary - go for the NISSAN 370Z!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 370Z near Honolulu. See local deals