2009 Nissan 350Z

Based on 561 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

Great car

By on Sunday, February 28, 2010

"I bought mine in 2006 and it has only 12,000 as of 2010. I rarely drive it but when I do it blows away the competition. Its the best sports car I have owned and I have driven a Porsche."

awesome07

By on Saturday, November 7, 2009

"I've had 2 350's now and my current one is an 07! It's the greatest sports car i've ever owned. It drives awesome, handles even better and you can take it anywhere. It's so comfortable on long trips, it's like driving a Cadillac! For the money there is no better sports car period!!"

Best Ive ever owned

By on Friday, January 9, 2009

"I thought my 240SX SE Convertible was the best car I ever owned until I bought this "Z" Roadster ... after 90k miles it is still tight, has not had a single problem, is easy to maintain, has incredible acceleration and will get 30mpg if driven judiciously ( and 27.7mpg at 75mph with the cruise on ) ... I'd recommend this car to anyone ..."

Beauty won over Brains = Not best decision for me

By on Saturday, September 13, 2008

"Don't get me wrong, this is a great looking and performing car, but unless you plan to go straight, fast, and only in the forward direction, I'd strongly recommend that you lease instead of purchase for the following reasons: Small quality issues (chipped paint on a seam, re-circ working backwards, warm interior unless AC is turned on) have me wishing I looked at a Porsche instead for the quality alone. "B" pillars and a flat back window make it tough to see rearward and to the sides when changing lanes, backing up, parking, etc... . Found out the hard way when I scraped a wheel parallel parking. Price was right when I bought, but I also hate to see the value plummet by $12k in the first year (and with only 4500 miles on odometer - according to KBB trade in value). Dealer/Manager complained that 350z owners were (as a whole) very picky about their cars "Do they think they just bought a Porsche or something?") Wait until he has to deal with a GT-R owner that just plunked down $80k! Can see how customer service mentality differs greatly between Nissan and Infiniti dealers . . . and not in a good way! I can't deny that I always have a big smile on my face every time I fire up the engine and stomp the gas pedal. I just wish I would have leased instead of purchased. That way, I'd wouldn't feel so bad about these nit-picky issues!"

Nissan 350Z

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"This car is great and fun to drive - -but keep it parked in the car during winter weather --not made for the least bit of snow or ice."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 350Z near Honolulu. See local deals