2009 Nissan 350Z

Based on 563 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

3 Years Down

By on Monday, August 20, 2007

"After 3 years of owning this vehicle it has still left me problem free. Only thing changed on the car due to maintenance were Belts, Oil, tires, and windsheild wipers. Other than that, it hasn't missed a beat. Daily Driven and frequently modded, this car is top knotch all around. Good gas mileage comparing to performance, with a sleak interior design. Wider rim/tire package to improve handling along with a handful of breathing mods to support some HP gain. Downfall is, the 350z doesn't repsond well to NON forced induction applications, meaning, if you dont go supercharger or turbo charger then you will run into spending more than your recieving performance wise. Big issue for people who like to trick out their rides. Over and above, good car, not quite fast enough for lets say STI or EVO enthusiast, but will handle anything in it's way beside that. Not necessarly a V8 stomper, but can hang with most all of them."

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"Good handling sports car with above-average interior and exterior looks. I have been driving the track model for about 3 years. Received several good comments on the look of the brembo brakes and track wheels. Good stock exhaust sound and plenty of power. Cloth seats are not very comfortable to me and tend to fray easily. Manufacturer problem with wheel alignment causes front tires to rumble loudly at around 30 mph (particularly noticable when coasting to a stop) and excessively wear on insides. Manufacturer fix did not resolve issue at least for my car. Driver-side window switch went out but repaired under warrantee. No further problems otherwise. It is still an enjoyable car to drive."

Great daily driver

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Pros: "Awesome to drive!! Very reliable! Great looks!"

Cons: "Top tears, and little vents on dash dry rot"

"As you can see i do a bit of driving. I love this car! I would by another if they werent so pricey. I think their like $48,000 now. It handles great, its quick, and I still get complemented on its looks. Driven in the canyons, on dirt roads (bumpy but fun), snow (scary!! not a good snow car!!) Rain (handles fine)Dont race WRX or EVO...you will lose. Only had to replace one coil $94 at the Zone.Top will tear about 4 years in. So moisturize regularly expecially near sides of window. The only reason I ranked the interior 9 is because the little plastic vents on the sides of dash start to crack and crumble. Everything else is great."

Been good to me.

By on Sunday, October 13, 2013

"I love the car. I bought the car off of my dad with 27000 miles on it. My wife drives it as a daily driver. Other then replacing the breaks ever 19k to 25k miles it has been pretty good. I have replaced the crank shaft sensor (very common on this car and easy to do yourself) The handling is great and it kills Porsche Boxters. The convertible top motor is know starting to go out. This is a lot to fix, however my wife uses it all the time so I guess I can't complain."

2005 nissan 350z convertible

By on Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pros: "Great price, sporty, pretty fast and very stylish"

Cons: "Electronic motor problems, not reliable, small"

Topless

"Bought my '05 350z in 2010 with 36,000 miles for under $20,000. It's now 2013 with 56,000 miles and Still worth a solid $15-16k. You can't beat the price for this vehicle. I have put upgrades like 20 inch GT-R rims and an exhaust, i get compliments all the time. Besides replacing the convertible top ($1375 replacement because the oem original vinyl top is garbage and will wear & tear), I've owned this vehicle for 3 years and have been problem free until this year... I had to replace the clutch ($800 for aftermarket Exedy) because the clutch was slipping too much, I had to replace a motor in the convertible top (a $1300 job), driver's side door handle stopped working ($400), driver's side window motor needed replace ($400), TPMS sensor went ($50), navigation motorized door gets stuck (i dont want to know the cost of that) and now i'm noticing the passenger side door handle is starting to go. I bought this vehicle assuming that nissan was up there with reliabalility comparing to honda and toyota, i was proved wrong. As much as i love this car, i was a little disappointed. The motor is great and strong and im sure will last a long time if taken care of. i hope that i will be problem free for a while. This is just my experience, if you really want a 350z i say go for it!! Just prepare for maintenance costs and repairs if you go for the convertible."

Topless

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 350Z near Honolulu. See local deals