2009 Nissan 350Z

Based on 561 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

Reliable, fun car.

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

"Fast, fun, and most importantly...reliable! I bought this car in my late 20's and drove it kind of rough the first couple years, and this thing still runs like a champ! I've been several thousand miles over the recomended oil change (5,000 miles synthetic) numerous times, heck even hit the 9,000 once! :x and as of right now, at the 105,000 mile mark have not gave the thing a tune-up, and still runs really smooth. (kids, dont try this at home) a car should ALWAYS have a tune-up after the first 75,000 miles! The only advice I can give about this car, is be cautious with the early years (2003-2004) as some of those years have tire feathering issues."

Economical Frivolous Inulgence

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pros: "Performance, Fun, and Affordability in one package"

Cons: "Interior plastic and stereo disappoint."

"I spent a long time shopping for a sports car around $40k. I wanted something with good performance, flashy looks, easy maintenance, affordable, and most of all fun to drive. The 350Z is no disappointment on all points. It handles like a dream, handling well in the curves and providing all the power you need for a fun afternoon on a mountain road. I'm often asked if it's a Porsche. Followed closely by, "Wow! A Nissan? I thought Porsche had improved their style for a second there." I thought it was flattery until the fifth or sixth time I heard a similar comment. I ding the interior design on three points. The interior plastic looks and feels a little cheap. Minor. Second the stock Bose stereo is a big disappointment, it sounds muffled and weak and the interface is pretty clumsy. Third they didn't waste weight or cost on sound insulation and the interior noise all but drowns you out if you try to talk on the blue tooth phone interface. It's ok if you want to listen to a call, but unless you're stopped at a light forget about talking. I ding the comfort/convenience rating again on two points. The steering column doesn't have a depth adjustment, just height, making long driving sessions a little uncomfortable for my build. Second the car is low, the doors are long, and seats are far forward, making it a real pain to get out in tight areas. Overall this has been a great vehicle! The mechanical design is superb and while some of the finishing treatments feel cheap the engine, drivetrain, and frame are solid and exude precision craftsmanship."

Amazing HP and TQ for Good Weather

By on Friday, November 11, 2011

Pros: "Great bang for you $, Good handling, RWD"

Cons: "Sub-par interior materials, Rear tires wear fast"

"I am simply in love with this car, it's my dream car to be honest. I bought it with 31K and put about 7K on it. It is a blast to drive and I look forward to getting out of work and turning the traction control off and going. The interior is very upscale and has a sport feeling with the gauges (oil, battery and digital). I have a magnaflow muffler and AEM intake. I have the addition of heated seats and leather. The exterior is a thing of beauty even stock, widebody, HID headlights and wide rear tires. Don't even think just buy this car. Only make sure it's the 6 MT because that's when you feel the power. I only drive this in summer and can't fathom using it in winter at all."

The 350z Is The BEST Car Ever

By on Saturday, December 4, 2010

"I Love Z cars, Ive owned a 240z, (2) 300zx (z31)'s & my 350z. (ALL GREAT CARS). When the 350z first came out it was love at first sight, after test driving one it was life changing. sexy looking car, very reliable, very comfortable, nice smooth ride, not only does it feel safe, its a very safe car, I have owned my 350z going on 6 years now and had no problems with it. I let friends drive my Z and they end up getting Z's of there own. If you are looking into getting a 350z (or any Z) you will not be disappointed they are all GREAT car's."

VERY SPORTY

By on Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Super amaizing handling and beautiful v6 engine which respond and sounds like an v8 but suck gas as it is v6!! i love the 350z!!! for the rest of the world if you ever planing on buying an sport car, dont look around, get a Z no matter what year, it kills a mustang v8 on speed and handling and less gas on the Z aint that amaizing?"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 350Z near Honolulu. See local deals