2009 Nissan 350Z

Based on 563 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

Great daily driver

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Pros: "Awesome to drive!! Very reliable! Great looks!"

Cons: "Top tears, and little vents on dash dry rot"

"As you can see i do a bit of driving. I love this car! I would by another if they werent so pricey. I think their like $48,000 now. It handles great, its quick, and I still get complemented on its looks. Driven in the canyons, on dirt roads (bumpy but fun), snow (scary!! not a good snow car!!) Rain (handles fine)Dont race WRX or EVO...you will lose. Only had to replace one coil $94 at the Zone.Top will tear about 4 years in. So moisturize regularly expecially near sides of window. The only reason I ranked the interior 9 is because the little plastic vents on the sides of dash start to crack and crumble. Everything else is great."

Been good to me.

By on Sunday, October 13, 2013

"I love the car. I bought the car off of my dad with 27000 miles on it. My wife drives it as a daily driver. Other then replacing the breaks ever 19k to 25k miles it has been pretty good. I have replaced the crank shaft sensor (very common on this car and easy to do yourself) The handling is great and it kills Porsche Boxters. The convertible top motor is know starting to go out. This is a lot to fix, however my wife uses it all the time so I guess I can't complain."

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pros: "I got a great deal on mine be patient"

Cons: "limited interior creature comforts"

"I have had this car since 2008 and have loved it. The car is a lot of fun to drive and has plenty of power and hangs a great corner. The car has been very reliable and other than Mileage specified maintenance I have not had to replace anything at this point other than a battery, brake pads, tires still everyday wear. The one downside is every day practicality it is lacking in space for passengers and or equipment."

Reliable, fun car.

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

"Fast, fun, and most importantly...reliable! I bought this car in my late 20's and drove it kind of rough the first couple years, and this thing still runs like a champ! I've been several thousand miles over the recomended oil change (5,000 miles synthetic) numerous times, heck even hit the 9,000 once! :x and as of right now, at the 105,000 mile mark have not gave the thing a tune-up, and still runs really smooth. (kids, dont try this at home) a car should ALWAYS have a tune-up after the first 75,000 miles! The only advice I can give about this car, is be cautious with the early years (2003-2004) as some of those years have tire feathering issues."

Economical Frivolous Inulgence

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pros: "Performance, Fun, and Affordability in one package"

Cons: "Interior plastic and stereo disappoint."

"I spent a long time shopping for a sports car around $40k. I wanted something with good performance, flashy looks, easy maintenance, affordable, and most of all fun to drive. The 350Z is no disappointment on all points. It handles like a dream, handling well in the curves and providing all the power you need for a fun afternoon on a mountain road. I'm often asked if it's a Porsche. Followed closely by, "Wow! A Nissan? I thought Porsche had improved their style for a second there." I thought it was flattery until the fifth or sixth time I heard a similar comment. I ding the interior design on three points. The interior plastic looks and feels a little cheap. Minor. Second the stock Bose stereo is a big disappointment, it sounds muffled and weak and the interface is pretty clumsy. Third they didn't waste weight or cost on sound insulation and the interior noise all but drowns you out if you try to talk on the blue tooth phone interface. It's ok if you want to listen to a call, but unless you're stopped at a light forget about talking. I ding the comfort/convenience rating again on two points. The steering column doesn't have a depth adjustment, just height, making long driving sessions a little uncomfortable for my build. Second the car is low, the doors are long, and seats are far forward, making it a real pain to get out in tight areas. Overall this has been a great vehicle! The mechanical design is superb and while some of the finishing treatments feel cheap the engine, drivetrain, and frame are solid and exude precision craftsmanship."

Amazing HP and TQ for Good Weather

By on Friday, November 11, 2011

Pros: "Great bang for you $, Good handling, RWD"

Cons: "Sub-par interior materials, Rear tires wear fast"

"I am simply in love with this car, it's my dream car to be honest. I bought it with 31K and put about 7K on it. It is a blast to drive and I look forward to getting out of work and turning the traction control off and going. The interior is very upscale and has a sport feeling with the gauges (oil, battery and digital). I have a magnaflow muffler and AEM intake. I have the addition of heated seats and leather. The exterior is a thing of beauty even stock, widebody, HID headlights and wide rear tires. Don't even think just buy this car. Only make sure it's the 6 MT because that's when you feel the power. I only drive this in summer and can't fathom using it in winter at all."

The 350z Is The BEST Car Ever

By on Saturday, December 4, 2010

"I Love Z cars, Ive owned a 240z, (2) 300zx (z31)'s & my 350z. (ALL GREAT CARS). When the 350z first came out it was love at first sight, after test driving one it was life changing. sexy looking car, very reliable, very comfortable, nice smooth ride, not only does it feel safe, its a very safe car, I have owned my 350z going on 6 years now and had no problems with it. I let friends drive my Z and they end up getting Z's of there own. If you are looking into getting a 350z (or any Z) you will not be disappointed they are all GREAT car's."

VERY SPORTY

By on Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Super amaizing handling and beautiful v6 engine which respond and sounds like an v8 but suck gas as it is v6!! i love the 350z!!! for the rest of the world if you ever planing on buying an sport car, dont look around, get a Z no matter what year, it kills a mustang v8 on speed and handling and less gas on the Z aint that amaizing?"

Great car

By on Sunday, February 28, 2010

"I bought mine in 2006 and it has only 12,000 as of 2010. I rarely drive it but when I do it blows away the competition. Its the best sports car I have owned and I have driven a Porsche."

awesome07

By on Saturday, November 7, 2009

"I've had 2 350's now and my current one is an 07! It's the greatest sports car i've ever owned. It drives awesome, handles even better and you can take it anywhere. It's so comfortable on long trips, it's like driving a Cadillac! For the money there is no better sports car period!!"

Best Ive ever owned

By on Friday, January 9, 2009

"I thought my 240SX SE Convertible was the best car I ever owned until I bought this "Z" Roadster ... after 90k miles it is still tight, has not had a single problem, is easy to maintain, has incredible acceleration and will get 30mpg if driven judiciously ( and 27.7mpg at 75mph with the cruise on ) ... I'd recommend this car to anyone ..."

Beauty won over Brains = Not best decision for me

By on Saturday, September 13, 2008

"Don't get me wrong, this is a great looking and performing car, but unless you plan to go straight, fast, and only in the forward direction, I'd strongly recommend that you lease instead of purchase for the following reasons: Small quality issues (chipped paint on a seam, re-circ working backwards, warm interior unless AC is turned on) have me wishing I looked at a Porsche instead for the quality alone. "B" pillars and a flat back window make it tough to see rearward and to the sides when changing lanes, backing up, parking, etc... . Found out the hard way when I scraped a wheel parallel parking. Price was right when I bought, but I also hate to see the value plummet by $12k in the first year (and with only 4500 miles on odometer - according to KBB trade in value). Dealer/Manager complained that 350z owners were (as a whole) very picky about their cars "Do they think they just bought a Porsche or something?") Wait until he has to deal with a GT-R owner that just plunked down $80k! Can see how customer service mentality differs greatly between Nissan and Infiniti dealers . . . and not in a good way! I can't deny that I always have a big smile on my face every time I fire up the engine and stomp the gas pedal. I just wish I would have leased instead of purchased. That way, I'd wouldn't feel so bad about these nit-picky issues!"

Nissan 350Z

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"This car is great and fun to drive - -but keep it parked in the car during winter weather --not made for the least bit of snow or ice."

Pound For Pound

By on Monday, January 21, 2008

"Not as quick as the Posche 911 Not as fast as the Chevy Covette C5/C6 Not as responsive as the BMW M5 Not as expensive as any Never in last place, usually a close 2nd Pound-for-puond and dollar-for-dollar, the best car on the road."

The Best

By on Thursday, October 25, 2007

"I have owned a few sports cars and by far this vehicle is my favorite. It handles wonderfully and absolutely everyone comments on it's style. They love it! It's not as snobbish as BMWs, etc. But oh so sexy! Great car!"

Z Rocket

By on Monday, October 15, 2007

"This car is a driving enthusiasts' dream car. Superb quality and durability has been incorporated into the unique design of this car. Solid as a rock, ingenious ergonomic design, and super high performance. This car likes to be driven hard, (I don't very often) but it handles like a Matchbox car on a track around the corners. If you're on a budget, and always admired the Porsche, save about 75K and get a 350Z, just as much fun to drive, and it sounds really cool too! Superb stability at high speeds, and great gas mileage. I leased this car and I plan on buying it when my lease is up. You will not be dissapointed in this car. Kudos to Nissan engineers and design teams, they built the poor mans' Porsche!. It is a real head turner, and I get compliments on the car all the time.. especially from women. Z ya later!"

ZOOM!

By on Saturday, October 6, 2007

"The 350Z Enthusiast is a powerful roadster, with excellent handling. If you want a car that is fun to drive, with quality features, the 350Z is a good choice, The best value for a high performance car. If you want acceleration, this is it. If you want quality sound, this is it. If you want style, this is a head turner. If you want a car that STOPS fast, this is it. This car is for drivers who want a car with high performance, and style that matches its performance."

Good Car for the Money

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"I own a 2003 Touring coupe. The car has 35,000 miles on it. I bought the extended warranty and glad I did. The power window regulators have failed 3 times. The stock radio is awful. This car can be a bit uncomfortable on trips. It is is fun to drive and never had any trouble with the engine or drive components. Nissan admits tire wear and alignment are challenging for this vehicle...if done wrong, you will get alot of road noise. Overall, for the abuse it gets sometimes, it has held up for almost 5 years very well. The interior door panels becomes tough to clean as the years go by. The black exterior plastic panels fade badly. The car cleans up nicely though and still is a good value."

A real head turner

By on Saturday, July 28, 2007

"We travel very few places where we do not get compliments about our Z. It turns heads and gets noticed. Porche can keep its Boxter and BMW can keep its Z5. For value and style, I'll take my 350Z roadster every time."

2006 350z

By on Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pros: "A real, manual transmisson no bs sports car"

Cons: "cheap interior plastic"

"Best bang for you buck for a sports car."

2006 350z

By on Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pros: "A real, manual transmisson no bs sports car"

Cons: "cheap interior plastic"

"Best bang for you buck for a sports car."

FUN SPORTS CAR FOR THE DOLLAR YOU SPEND

By on Thursday, April 18, 2013

"350Z IS ONE OF THE BEST SPORTS CARS YOU CAN BUY. ITS FUN TO DRIVE VERY EASY TO LEARN ON . 300 HP 6SPEED TRANSMISSION ALMOST 50/50 WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION . GOOD LOOKING VEHICLE . I OWNED 2 OF THEM .... I LOVE ALL Z'S"

Favorite car ever!

By on Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pros: "speed,acceleration,elegance, looks"

Cons: "tires,paint chips, interior cheap"

""I owned a 2004 Infiniti G 35 Coupe and got completely bored with the car. I wanted the feeling of a true sports car. I love convertibles and bought the 2004 Black on Black Roadster. The car has ben fantastic since I bought it. I use it only on the weekends and put only 5000 miles on the car every year. This car handles great has great power and loves to accelerate.I keep the car in mint condition and get compliments all the time people ask me if the car is new lol! I recommend this car for anyone who wants to have fun and feel the power of a true sports car. I was going to get a used Porsche Cayman boy I am i glad I bought my Z Roadster!!""

Proud of having this car

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I bought this car a couple of months ago and I love it! The only con for me is that it uses premium gas because I was used to driving a Civic which is great on gas mileage and uses cheaper regular gas. But I'm loving my convertible 350z"

Incredible

By on Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, sounds incredible, looks gorgeous"

Cons: "interior plastics, tire noise"

"The only car I have ever owned that kept me satisfied. I used to change cars every 1.5 to 2 years, but I have had this car for 7 years and never once longed for another. It isn't the fastest car, the interior doesn't have the highest quality panels. Also tire noise can be loud once the tires begin to wear, so keep up with tire maintenance good tires if this bothers you! However, the drive is wonderful --- it has a rawness to it that I don't feel in the newer models. From the outside it looks better as well. Random people still stop me and give tons of compliments even after 9 years of daily use. If you find one in good shape, get it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 350Z near Honolulu. See local deals