2009 Nissan 350Z

Based on 561 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

A Great Buy

By on Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"I've owned my 350Z for two years now and still get excited when I get behind the wheel! It has been my favorite car I've ever owned, hands down. Pros: * Styling (it'll turn heads; I've received many compliments) * Peformance (very quick; handles curves beautifully; fun to drive) * Reliability (45k miles so far - the only maintenance I've had done were new brake pads at 43k) * Value (priced in-line with or cheaper than most performance sports cars; plus I've gotten a lot more attention driving my 350Z than I did my Camaro!) Cons: * Not built for snow, at all * Requires premium fuel"

Great daily driver

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Pros: "Awesome to drive!! Very reliable! Great looks!"

Cons: "Top tears, and little vents on dash dry rot"

"As you can see i do a bit of driving. I love this car! I would by another if they werent so pricey. I think their like $48,000 now. It handles great, its quick, and I still get complemented on its looks. Driven in the canyons, on dirt roads (bumpy but fun), snow (scary!! not a good snow car!!) Rain (handles fine)Dont race WRX or EVO...you will lose. Only had to replace one coil $94 at the Zone.Top will tear about 4 years in. So moisturize regularly expecially near sides of window. The only reason I ranked the interior 9 is because the little plastic vents on the sides of dash start to crack and crumble. Everything else is great."

No more Z for me.

By on Saturday, March 6, 2010

"I recently got rid of my '04 Z Touring Roadster , bought new in '04, because of recurring poor quality issues. The worst being the inexcusable convertible top in a car that cost over 38K. It was coming apart at the seams and developed a hole from the stretcher bars after only 12K miles of summer only driving. It is a very thin, poor quality vinyl. Naturally ,it started after the 4 year warranty ran out and the dealer said that there was no service bulletin for it so they wouldn't repair/replace it. They did, however, have to replace the Bose CD player twice ,in warranty,because they are junk. The OEM Bridgestone tires are also horrible, DO NOT replace with them. They were bald in 10K miles and very noisy after only a few thousand miles. The interior materials are also cheap for a car in this price-range. The paint on the plastic bumper covers is very susceptible to dings and scratches. The 3.5 V-6 is very quick, but coarse sounding, and vibrates at idle. I also found the seat uncomfortable during long drives, with no lumbar adjustment, another cost cut. The lack of a true glovebox is ridiculous. This was my third ,and probably last Z car. My 1990 300ZX was a better car with better materials, and a beautifully sculpted body. I should have kept it. Nissan has addressed many of these issues in the new 370Z, but the price is now too close to Boxster territory and that car is in a different league in both quality and engineering, as well as re-sale value."

Been good to me.

By on Sunday, October 13, 2013

"I love the car. I bought the car off of my dad with 27000 miles on it. My wife drives it as a daily driver. Other then replacing the breaks ever 19k to 25k miles it has been pretty good. I have replaced the crank shaft sensor (very common on this car and easy to do yourself) The handling is great and it kills Porsche Boxters. The convertible top motor is know starting to go out. This is a lot to fix, however my wife uses it all the time so I guess I can't complain."

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pros: "I got a great deal on mine be patient"

Cons: "limited interior creature comforts"

"I have had this car since 2008 and have loved it. The car is a lot of fun to drive and has plenty of power and hangs a great corner. The car has been very reliable and other than Mileage specified maintenance I have not had to replace anything at this point other than a battery, brake pads, tires still everyday wear. The one downside is every day practicality it is lacking in space for passengers and or equipment."

Reliable, fun car.

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

"Fast, fun, and most importantly...reliable! I bought this car in my late 20's and drove it kind of rough the first couple years, and this thing still runs like a champ! I've been several thousand miles over the recomended oil change (5,000 miles synthetic) numerous times, heck even hit the 9,000 once! :x and as of right now, at the 105,000 mile mark have not gave the thing a tune-up, and still runs really smooth. (kids, dont try this at home) a car should ALWAYS have a tune-up after the first 75,000 miles! The only advice I can give about this car, is be cautious with the early years (2003-2004) as some of those years have tire feathering issues."

Economical Frivolous Inulgence

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pros: "Performance, Fun, and Affordability in one package"

Cons: "Interior plastic and stereo disappoint."

"I spent a long time shopping for a sports car around $40k. I wanted something with good performance, flashy looks, easy maintenance, affordable, and most of all fun to drive. The 350Z is no disappointment on all points. It handles like a dream, handling well in the curves and providing all the power you need for a fun afternoon on a mountain road. I'm often asked if it's a Porsche. Followed closely by, "Wow! A Nissan? I thought Porsche had improved their style for a second there." I thought it was flattery until the fifth or sixth time I heard a similar comment. I ding the interior design on three points. The interior plastic looks and feels a little cheap. Minor. Second the stock Bose stereo is a big disappointment, it sounds muffled and weak and the interface is pretty clumsy. Third they didn't waste weight or cost on sound insulation and the interior noise all but drowns you out if you try to talk on the blue tooth phone interface. It's ok if you want to listen to a call, but unless you're stopped at a light forget about talking. I ding the comfort/convenience rating again on two points. The steering column doesn't have a depth adjustment, just height, making long driving sessions a little uncomfortable for my build. Second the car is low, the doors are long, and seats are far forward, making it a real pain to get out in tight areas. Overall this has been a great vehicle! The mechanical design is superb and while some of the finishing treatments feel cheap the engine, drivetrain, and frame are solid and exude precision craftsmanship."

Amazing HP and TQ for Good Weather

By on Friday, November 11, 2011

Pros: "Great bang for you $, Good handling, RWD"

Cons: "Sub-par interior materials, Rear tires wear fast"

"I am simply in love with this car, it's my dream car to be honest. I bought it with 31K and put about 7K on it. It is a blast to drive and I look forward to getting out of work and turning the traction control off and going. The interior is very upscale and has a sport feeling with the gauges (oil, battery and digital). I have a magnaflow muffler and AEM intake. I have the addition of heated seats and leather. The exterior is a thing of beauty even stock, widebody, HID headlights and wide rear tires. Don't even think just buy this car. Only make sure it's the 6 MT because that's when you feel the power. I only drive this in summer and can't fathom using it in winter at all."

The 350z Is The BEST Car Ever

By on Saturday, December 4, 2010

"I Love Z cars, Ive owned a 240z, (2) 300zx (z31)'s & my 350z. (ALL GREAT CARS). When the 350z first came out it was love at first sight, after test driving one it was life changing. sexy looking car, very reliable, very comfortable, nice smooth ride, not only does it feel safe, its a very safe car, I have owned my 350z going on 6 years now and had no problems with it. I let friends drive my Z and they end up getting Z's of there own. If you are looking into getting a 350z (or any Z) you will not be disappointed they are all GREAT car's."

VERY SPORTY

By on Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Super amaizing handling and beautiful v6 engine which respond and sounds like an v8 but suck gas as it is v6!! i love the 350z!!! for the rest of the world if you ever planing on buying an sport car, dont look around, get a Z no matter what year, it kills a mustang v8 on speed and handling and less gas on the Z aint that amaizing?"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 350Z near Honolulu. See local deals