2009 Nissan 350Z

Based on 563 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

Great daily driver

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Pros: "Awesome to drive!! Very reliable! Great looks!"

Cons: "Top tears, and little vents on dash dry rot"

"As you can see i do a bit of driving. I love this car! I would by another if they werent so pricey. I think their like $48,000 now. It handles great, its quick, and I still get complemented on its looks. Driven in the canyons, on dirt roads (bumpy but fun), snow (scary!! not a good snow car!!) Rain (handles fine)Dont race WRX or EVO...you will lose. Only had to replace one coil $94 at the Zone.Top will tear about 4 years in. So moisturize regularly expecially near sides of window. The only reason I ranked the interior 9 is because the little plastic vents on the sides of dash start to crack and crumble. Everything else is great."

Been good to me.

By on Sunday, October 13, 2013

"I love the car. I bought the car off of my dad with 27000 miles on it. My wife drives it as a daily driver. Other then replacing the breaks ever 19k to 25k miles it has been pretty good. I have replaced the crank shaft sensor (very common on this car and easy to do yourself) The handling is great and it kills Porsche Boxters. The convertible top motor is know starting to go out. This is a lot to fix, however my wife uses it all the time so I guess I can't complain."

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pros: "I got a great deal on mine be patient"

Cons: "limited interior creature comforts"

"I have had this car since 2008 and have loved it. The car is a lot of fun to drive and has plenty of power and hangs a great corner. The car has been very reliable and other than Mileage specified maintenance I have not had to replace anything at this point other than a battery, brake pads, tires still everyday wear. The one downside is every day practicality it is lacking in space for passengers and or equipment."

Reliable, fun car.

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

"Fast, fun, and most importantly...reliable! I bought this car in my late 20's and drove it kind of rough the first couple years, and this thing still runs like a champ! I've been several thousand miles over the recomended oil change (5,000 miles synthetic) numerous times, heck even hit the 9,000 once! :x and as of right now, at the 105,000 mile mark have not gave the thing a tune-up, and still runs really smooth. (kids, dont try this at home) a car should ALWAYS have a tune-up after the first 75,000 miles! The only advice I can give about this car, is be cautious with the early years (2003-2004) as some of those years have tire feathering issues."

Economical Frivolous Inulgence

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pros: "Performance, Fun, and Affordability in one package"

Cons: "Interior plastic and stereo disappoint."

"I spent a long time shopping for a sports car around $40k. I wanted something with good performance, flashy looks, easy maintenance, affordable, and most of all fun to drive. The 350Z is no disappointment on all points. It handles like a dream, handling well in the curves and providing all the power you need for a fun afternoon on a mountain road. I'm often asked if it's a Porsche. Followed closely by, "Wow! A Nissan? I thought Porsche had improved their style for a second there." I thought it was flattery until the fifth or sixth time I heard a similar comment. I ding the interior design on three points. The interior plastic looks and feels a little cheap. Minor. Second the stock Bose stereo is a big disappointment, it sounds muffled and weak and the interface is pretty clumsy. Third they didn't waste weight or cost on sound insulation and the interior noise all but drowns you out if you try to talk on the blue tooth phone interface. It's ok if you want to listen to a call, but unless you're stopped at a light forget about talking. I ding the comfort/convenience rating again on two points. The steering column doesn't have a depth adjustment, just height, making long driving sessions a little uncomfortable for my build. Second the car is low, the doors are long, and seats are far forward, making it a real pain to get out in tight areas. Overall this has been a great vehicle! The mechanical design is superb and while some of the finishing treatments feel cheap the engine, drivetrain, and frame are solid and exude precision craftsmanship."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 350Z near Honolulu. See local deals