2009 Nissan 350Z

Based on 561 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

A Great Buy

By on Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"I've owned my 350Z for two years now and still get excited when I get behind the wheel! It has been my favorite car I've ever owned, hands down. Pros: * Styling (it'll turn heads; I've received many compliments) * Peformance (very quick; handles curves beautifully; fun to drive) * Reliability (45k miles so far - the only maintenance I've had done were new brake pads at 43k) * Value (priced in-line with or cheaper than most performance sports cars; plus I've gotten a lot more attention driving my 350Z than I did my Camaro!) Cons: * Not built for snow, at all * Requires premium fuel"

No more Z for me.

By on Saturday, March 6, 2010

"I recently got rid of my '04 Z Touring Roadster , bought new in '04, because of recurring poor quality issues. The worst being the inexcusable convertible top in a car that cost over 38K. It was coming apart at the seams and developed a hole from the stretcher bars after only 12K miles of summer only driving. It is a very thin, poor quality vinyl. Naturally ,it started after the 4 year warranty ran out and the dealer said that there was no service bulletin for it so they wouldn't repair/replace it. They did, however, have to replace the Bose CD player twice ,in warranty,because they are junk. The OEM Bridgestone tires are also horrible, DO NOT replace with them. They were bald in 10K miles and very noisy after only a few thousand miles. The interior materials are also cheap for a car in this price-range. The paint on the plastic bumper covers is very susceptible to dings and scratches. The 3.5 V-6 is very quick, but coarse sounding, and vibrates at idle. I also found the seat uncomfortable during long drives, with no lumbar adjustment, another cost cut. The lack of a true glovebox is ridiculous. This was my third ,and probably last Z car. My 1990 300ZX was a better car with better materials, and a beautifully sculpted body. I should have kept it. Nissan has addressed many of these issues in the new 370Z, but the price is now too close to Boxster territory and that car is in a different league in both quality and engineering, as well as re-sale value."

Great daily driver

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Pros: "Awesome to drive!! Very reliable! Great looks!"

Cons: "Top tears, and little vents on dash dry rot"

"As you can see i do a bit of driving. I love this car! I would by another if they werent so pricey. I think their like $48,000 now. It handles great, its quick, and I still get complemented on its looks. Driven in the canyons, on dirt roads (bumpy but fun), snow (scary!! not a good snow car!!) Rain (handles fine)Dont race WRX or EVO...you will lose. Only had to replace one coil $94 at the Zone.Top will tear about 4 years in. So moisturize regularly expecially near sides of window. The only reason I ranked the interior 9 is because the little plastic vents on the sides of dash start to crack and crumble. Everything else is great."

Been good to me.

By on Sunday, October 13, 2013

"I love the car. I bought the car off of my dad with 27000 miles on it. My wife drives it as a daily driver. Other then replacing the breaks ever 19k to 25k miles it has been pretty good. I have replaced the crank shaft sensor (very common on this car and easy to do yourself) The handling is great and it kills Porsche Boxters. The convertible top motor is know starting to go out. This is a lot to fix, however my wife uses it all the time so I guess I can't complain."

2005 nissan 350z convertible

By on Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pros: "Great price, sporty, pretty fast and very stylish"

Cons: "Electronic motor problems, not reliable, small"

Topless

"Bought my '05 350z in 2010 with 36,000 miles for under $20,000. It's now 2013 with 56,000 miles and Still worth a solid $15-16k. You can't beat the price for this vehicle. I have put upgrades like 20 inch GT-R rims and an exhaust, i get compliments all the time. Besides replacing the convertible top ($1375 replacement because the oem original vinyl top is garbage and will wear & tear), I've owned this vehicle for 3 years and have been problem free until this year... I had to replace the clutch ($800 for aftermarket Exedy) because the clutch was slipping too much, I had to replace a motor in the convertible top (a $1300 job), driver's side door handle stopped working ($400), driver's side window motor needed replace ($400), TPMS sensor went ($50), navigation motorized door gets stuck (i dont want to know the cost of that) and now i'm noticing the passenger side door handle is starting to go. I bought this vehicle assuming that nissan was up there with reliabalility comparing to honda and toyota, i was proved wrong. As much as i love this car, i was a little disappointed. The motor is great and strong and im sure will last a long time if taken care of. i hope that i will be problem free for a while. This is just my experience, if you really want a 350z i say go for it!! Just prepare for maintenance costs and repairs if you go for the convertible."

Topless

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan 350Z near Honolulu. See local deals