2008 Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab

8.2

Based on 120 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

Mitsubishi Raider

By on Saturday, September 27, 2008

"Great truck, like other trucks, a little bad on gas but still uses less then most mid-sized trucks. Great ride though, the drive is like a dream. Style/design is beautiful and unique. Down fall though is the road side noise and too much plastic in the cab. You can hear way too much compared to other trucks the outside noise."

good vehicle

By on Monday, August 18, 2008

"I bought a 2006 double cab durocross in june 2008. No problems yet. It had 16000 on it when purchased. With warranty until 60000 miles and price($16000), I just could not see giving 3 to 4 thousand more for a nissan or toyota. I put a K&N air filter and a bottle of cheap octane booster and I got 22.7 mpg. I would recommend this vehicle if you just want a basic no frills sharp looking truck."

I love this truck!

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "great price, beautiful, no problems"

Cons: "i haven't found any"

"I own this truck and I absolutely love it! I've had no problems with it and I'm always getting people commenting on how beautiful it is."

Best truck in the road

By on Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cons: "The bed is just a foot to small"

"Nice to handle with no problem my gand child use it to go to college every day and drive about 90 miles a day. For her it handles well and once in the road is economical on gas. It handles well in the Mud, ice in snow.Will not change this Truck for any other one in the road"

Excellent ride and reliability

By on Saturday, November 28, 2009

"I have the 2006 V8 XLS 4 dr ext cab and it's one of the best investments I have. The 4WD traction is great in snow, dirt, and giant pot holes. Never got stuck. I hear great compliments. The leather interior is very durable. You don't hear any noise or metal squeaking in off road conditions. It maneuvers like a sports car in the freeway because the center of gravity design on the truck is well balanced. The only trouble I had was a flat tire when I was in the mtns. It also needs 87 gas only as what the manual requires (Chevron only, other gas would get my engine warning light on). The satellite radio and the hands free phone command system very dynamic and has great sound quality. The body is solid, not cheap quality. I've also towed camp trailers and uhauls without any problems. My only wish is that it would have wings and could fly. Need I say more?"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals