2008 Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab

8.2

Based on 120 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

Excellent ride and reliability

By on Saturday, November 28, 2009

"I have the 2006 V8 XLS 4 dr ext cab and it's one of the best investments I have. The 4WD traction is great in snow, dirt, and giant pot holes. Never got stuck. I hear great compliments. The leather interior is very durable. You don't hear any noise or metal squeaking in off road conditions. It maneuvers like a sports car in the freeway because the center of gravity design on the truck is well balanced. The only trouble I had was a flat tire when I was in the mtns. It also needs 87 gas only as what the manual requires (Chevron only, other gas would get my engine warning light on). The satellite radio and the hands free phone command system very dynamic and has great sound quality. The body is solid, not cheap quality. I've also towed camp trailers and uhauls without any problems. My only wish is that it would have wings and could fly. Need I say more?"

Look Good but...

By on Saturday, May 9, 2009

"This vehicle has been in the shop 3 time. A/C, and windows 2x. It seems like the electrical components short circuit every 8 months."

Im impressed

By on Saturday, August 18, 2007

"With help from mitsubishi i was able to get the v8 durocross fully loaded for A good deal. After driving it for a year im happy i got it. not to mention i was the first person where i live to have 1... and ive only seen 4 since. After racing cars for years im completely impressed with the handling, pick up and speed of this truck. Ive found myself sitting by other trucks at red lights, they tryed but they couldnt catch up. the one thing this truck needs is a better sound system other then that why dont you TAKE YOUR CHANCES WITH A REAL TRUCK BUILT FOR SPEED....."

"Great Deal"

By on Monday, August 6, 2007

"I'm a Toyota man,but the Mitsubishi Dealer was the only one to deal with me by phone!Looked at Toyotas & Nissans!The people at the dealership were great,and gave me a deal,,,couldn't refuse!!The Truck is Beautiful ! Black crew cab,running boards,alloy wheels,265/70/16 tires! Know its a Dodge motor,but has better warranty!"

Darn Fine Truck

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"Anyone who like the Dodge Dakota should like this even more. Under the sh=kin it's the exact same machine. The only differences are 1) different body lines and 2) a better warranty."

Awesome Vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pros: "Quiet, Comfortable, Smooth, Reliable"

Cons: "need sliding back glass"

"I went into purchasing this truck blind. I signed papers before even seeing what color I was getting. I just looked at one on the showroom floor. It a great truck. Its not too small and its not big and bulky. Its actually a larger truck than my dads '98 Silverado. I quickly found that any aftermarket part you have to buy as a Dodge Dakota. I have added a tri-fold bed cover, tailgate lock, and 20'S with low pros. I ALWAYS get compliments on my truck. Great mileage too. I recently average 23 mpg highway on a spring break trip. I would HIGHLY recommend this vehicle to another person. It also has a reasonably good sound system for a factory radio. Sounds just s good as my Mother's Infinity system in her Ram. I only wish it had a power back glass and an additional 12v port for the rear seat. I have added a photo of my truck."

Mitsubishi Raider

By on Saturday, September 27, 2008

"Great truck, like other trucks, a little bad on gas but still uses less then most mid-sized trucks. Great ride though, the drive is like a dream. Style/design is beautiful and unique. Down fall though is the road side noise and too much plastic in the cab. You can hear way too much compared to other trucks the outside noise."

Get a lot of compliments

By on Monday, November 5, 2012

"I really like this truck. I bought it used with 13K miles. I was worried about a truck because of gas mileage but it is really good. 20mpg hwy. I have been stopped a dozen times by people asking what it is and saying they really like it. Pros: Nice body style, Durable, Gas mileage is good, Comfortable ride, Low maintenance, Room for 6 (5 comfortably), Cons: Little loose in the backend on bumps, NOT good on ice, Foot room when getting out of the backseat is cramped, They don't make them anymore."

Good truck for the money

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"I have owned my 2007 Mitsubishi Raider LS 4 door for 13 months now. It has not been in the shop for anything except oil changes. The only thing that I could say bad about it is the transmission shifts a litte rough sometimes between 1st and 2nd gears. Other than that, it is a very solid and reliable truck. It is comfortable and roomy inside for me, my wife and two kids. It has enough get up and go to keep up with traffic. It has just the right options to make it an enjoyable vehicle to travel in on a daily basis. I commute an hour each way to work 5 days a week. Below I will list the top things I like about the truck and the top things that would make it better. Things I like: Strong V6 Bedliner Sliding Rear Window Outside Temperature Gauge Side Step Bars Chrome Exhaust Tip Comfortable, Roomy Seats Nice, Unique Styling Auxilary Port For Ipod Satellite Radio Things that would make it better: Lighted Vanity Mirrors on Sunvisors Electric Sliding Rear Window Smoother Transmission Better Gas Mileage (Every truck owner probably wants that) Tow package standard All in all, this truck is worth the money. I would recommend it based on my experience with it so far."

Surprisingly Fantastic

By on Saturday, August 11, 2007

"I was apprehensive after I first purchased this vehicle. After a few weeks, I knew that I had made a great decision. The looks and style are far superior than any other truck I have seen on the road. I get numerous complements still to this day for many who have not seen the Raider. There are only two in the region where I live, so I feel as if I own a custom truck that is unique. I looked at the Tundra, Tacoma, Ranger, Silverado and Colorado and for the money, I got way more than I would have purchasing any other truck. As far as the ride, it is superior to most trucks I test drove although it does drive like a truck. Performs very well on the open road and gets about 19mpg on the hwy, even with off road tires. I have had no problems mechanically at all and I don't forsee any in the near future."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals