2007 Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab

8.2

Based on 120 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

Awesome Vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pros: "Quiet, Comfortable, Smooth, Reliable"

Cons: "need sliding back glass"

"I went into purchasing this truck blind. I signed papers before even seeing what color I was getting. I just looked at one on the showroom floor. It a great truck. Its not too small and its not big and bulky. Its actually a larger truck than my dads '98 Silverado. I quickly found that any aftermarket part you have to buy as a Dodge Dakota. I have added a tri-fold bed cover, tailgate lock, and 20'S with low pros. I ALWAYS get compliments on my truck. Great mileage too. I recently average 23 mpg highway on a spring break trip. I would HIGHLY recommend this vehicle to another person. It also has a reasonably good sound system for a factory radio. Sounds just s good as my Mother's Infinity system in her Ram. I only wish it had a power back glass and an additional 12v port for the rear seat. I have added a photo of my truck."

Good truck for the money

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"I have owned my 2007 Mitsubishi Raider LS 4 door for 13 months now. It has not been in the shop for anything except oil changes. The only thing that I could say bad about it is the transmission shifts a litte rough sometimes between 1st and 2nd gears. Other than that, it is a very solid and reliable truck. It is comfortable and roomy inside for me, my wife and two kids. It has enough get up and go to keep up with traffic. It has just the right options to make it an enjoyable vehicle to travel in on a daily basis. I commute an hour each way to work 5 days a week. Below I will list the top things I like about the truck and the top things that would make it better. Things I like: Strong V6 Bedliner Sliding Rear Window Outside Temperature Gauge Side Step Bars Chrome Exhaust Tip Comfortable, Roomy Seats Nice, Unique Styling Auxilary Port For Ipod Satellite Radio Things that would make it better: Lighted Vanity Mirrors on Sunvisors Electric Sliding Rear Window Smoother Transmission Better Gas Mileage (Every truck owner probably wants that) Tow package standard All in all, this truck is worth the money. I would recommend it based on my experience with it so far."

Get a lot of compliments

By on Monday, November 5, 2012

"I really like this truck. I bought it used with 13K miles. I was worried about a truck because of gas mileage but it is really good. 20mpg hwy. I have been stopped a dozen times by people asking what it is and saying they really like it. Pros: Nice body style, Durable, Gas mileage is good, Comfortable ride, Low maintenance, Room for 6 (5 comfortably), Cons: Little loose in the backend on bumps, NOT good on ice, Foot room when getting out of the backseat is cramped, They don't make them anymore."

Mitsubishi Raider

By on Saturday, September 27, 2008

"Great truck, like other trucks, a little bad on gas but still uses less then most mid-sized trucks. Great ride though, the drive is like a dream. Style/design is beautiful and unique. Down fall though is the road side noise and too much plastic in the cab. You can hear way too much compared to other trucks the outside noise."

good vehicle

By on Monday, August 18, 2008

"I bought a 2006 double cab durocross in june 2008. No problems yet. It had 16000 on it when purchased. With warranty until 60000 miles and price($16000), I just could not see giving 3 to 4 thousand more for a nissan or toyota. I put a K&N air filter and a bottle of cheap octane booster and I got 22.7 mpg. I would recommend this vehicle if you just want a basic no frills sharp looking truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals