2012 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

Based on 68 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Awsome SUV

By on Sunday, January 1, 2017

Pros: "Comfort, Fuel Milage, smooth riding and the style"

Cons: "The only con is front pass seat went back further"

2015 Outlander Sport SE 2.0 A/T

"I have owned this vehicle for 8 months and 4500 miles, I have to say it is the most comfortable and smoothest running vehicle i have had and i have had many. i would very highly recommend this vehicle. it has plenty of power for what it is and it handles like a dream, ride is smooth and comfortable fuel mileage is very good. maintenance is a breeze if you do your own service. warranty on this vehicle is a no brainer. Give it a serious look,also the transmission is silky smooth."

2015 Outlander Sport SE 2.0 A/T

Great little CUV

By on Monday, May 18, 2015

Pros: "Glass Roof, Radio system, Ride, and great price"

Cons: "No rear light, and No rear door storage,"

"Car was a great value a lot of high end upgrades. The car comfortable and Reliable, No problems in 2.5 years of ownership. The Rockford fosgate system and glass roof is great upgrade. Car could have a little more power but I good gas mileage get about 28mpg city/highway driving and as high as 33mpg."

Fuel economy, comfortable, well designed

By on Thursday, March 5, 2015

Pros: "Fuel economy, comfortable, nice looking, options"

Cons: "Acceleration, no built-in aux plug"

"I was in the market for a crossover. My previous car was a 2003 Pontiac Vibe, which is what got me liking crossovers in the first place. Based on fuel economy, aesthetics, price and features, I narrowed my list down to the Mazda CX-5 and the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. I drove the Mazda first, and I liked it. Next I drove the Mitsubishi and also liked it. It was when I started looking at my options that I really saw the value in the Mitsubishi. There is nothing wrong with the Mazda, but after personal consideration, I felt it looked oversized, the seat was not as comfortable, and the features (although nice) were not worth the cost to me. Overall, the Mitsubishi won, and for the same price as the Mazda, I was able to upgrade the sound system (highly recommend) and get some unnecessary things (interior led lights, alloy fuel cap, spoiler). I am the type of person to hold onto a car for a long time, so I was happy to pay a little extra since I will be driving this car for the foreseeable future. If you want something with fast acceleration, or towing capabilities, this is not the car for you. If you want a car that is comfortable, safe, good looking, and fuel efficient this is a great choice."

Best Bang for the Buck for a compact SUV <16k otd

By on Friday, January 17, 2014

Pros: "Small, Fun, Sporty with 5 speed, VERY well equiped"

Cons: "dents easily, can get noisy"

"Overall Im very happy, GREAT price(6k less than other SUVs) lots of option even on the base unit but its not stripped out. I have alloy wheels (19"), leather steering wheel, tinted windows, USB port, and blue tooth - not bad for a base model with NO options! I wanted a 5 speed manual(lots of fun - and yes its even sporty) gets great mileage my average so far is 30.1 MPG mostly city commute, I have even hit 40+ MPG a few times hypermiling! Normally I get 500 miles to a tank of gas! Its small on the outside but big on the inside I have room for 5 adults and plently room in back for cargo. It is however a bit CHEAP, thin metal skin (put a dent in the roof at a car wash from the air dryer) a bit loud, bit bouncy, BUT for the price I would definitely buy again. Peace of mind with 10 yr warranty and tip safety pick by iihs to top it off."

I love my SUV!

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "Great price, heated fabric seats, drives great!"

"I searched for an SUV that I liked for a long time. Finally settled with the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport and love it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Outlander Sport near Honolulu. See local deals