2012 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

Based on 65 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Great vehicle!

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "Good gas mileage, great stereo, comfortable, sexy"

Cons: "Not very powerful"

"I bought this vehicle in early December and absolutely love it! I got everything installed that I could - including auto starter and heated seats - which have been GREAT this winter (in Pittsburgh, PA). Drives great in bad snow, good gas mileage, comfortable and looks really nice. It is not a powerful car in reference to horsepower, but it drives smooth and handles well in city traffic. And for just a little more - I got the 100,000 bumper to bumper warranty!!!"

Great value , great suv

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

"The experts talk badly about this car due to what they say is poor acceleration and sluggish CVT. They are wrong , the car is more than capable. It is not a race car. It is a great value with great reliability, good mpg, and plenty of features at a fair price."

best ever

By on Monday, August 29, 2016

Pros: "very confy etc. to many pros to mention"

Cons: "none."

"i traded my 2013 2.0 for the 2016 20.4. great suv. on a recent trip to chicago i rented a brand new buick encore. hated it. no comparison to my sport. the 2.4 is the engine i would suggest. plenty of pep and passing power. i cant say anything negative about it. i don't understand why the so called experts fail to sing its praises."

Great little CUV

By on Monday, May 18, 2015

Pros: "Glass Roof, Radio system, Ride, and great price"

Cons: "No rear light, and No rear door storage,"

"Car was a great value a lot of high end upgrades. The car comfortable and Reliable, No problems in 2.5 years of ownership. The Rockford fosgate system and glass roof is great upgrade. Car could have a little more power but I good gas mileage get about 28mpg city/highway driving and as high as 33mpg."

Fuel economy, comfortable, well designed

By on Thursday, March 5, 2015

Pros: "Fuel economy, comfortable, nice looking, options"

Cons: "Acceleration, no built-in aux plug"

"I was in the market for a crossover. My previous car was a 2003 Pontiac Vibe, which is what got me liking crossovers in the first place. Based on fuel economy, aesthetics, price and features, I narrowed my list down to the Mazda CX-5 and the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. I drove the Mazda first, and I liked it. Next I drove the Mitsubishi and also liked it. It was when I started looking at my options that I really saw the value in the Mitsubishi. There is nothing wrong with the Mazda, but after personal consideration, I felt it looked oversized, the seat was not as comfortable, and the features (although nice) were not worth the cost to me. Overall, the Mitsubishi won, and for the same price as the Mazda, I was able to upgrade the sound system (highly recommend) and get some unnecessary things (interior led lights, alloy fuel cap, spoiler). I am the type of person to hold onto a car for a long time, so I was happy to pay a little extra since I will be driving this car for the foreseeable future. If you want something with fast acceleration, or towing capabilities, this is not the car for you. If you want a car that is comfortable, safe, good looking, and fuel efficient this is a great choice."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Outlander Sport near Honolulu. See local deals