• 2014 Compact SUVs

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

Based on 17 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Plenty of options. Not sold on the CVT trans.

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage. Options it offers."

Cons: "CVT trans. Not enough power. Use paddle shifters."

"Comfortable. Fostgate sound system is the best I ve had in a vehicle. Panoramic glass roof is an addition. Not much storage. The options are endless. I ve owned it for 8 months and still finding something new about it. Great turning radius. XID headlights that are adjustable with the payload are a huge plus. Can't say enough about the sound system that compliments the Bluetooth and Sirius radio. 2.0 engine lacks power on expressway. CVT trans doesn't help it either. Cannot get used to the trans not shifting. For the price, and options, its a steal."

uncomfortable rough ride

By on Saturday, February 08, 2014

Pros: "handles road well"

Cons: "blind spots uncomfortable rough ride poor quality"

"rough riding car uncomfortable seats. Radio and Bluetooth poor quality. Very noisy can hear road as you drive. Many blind spots"

I love my SUV!

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "Great price, heated fabric seats, drives great!"

"I searched for an SUV that I liked for a long time. Finally settled with the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport and love it!"

Best Bang for the Buck for a compact SUV <16k otd

By on Friday, January 17, 2014

Pros: "Small, Fun, Sporty with 5 speed, VERY well equiped"

Cons: "dents easily, can get noisy"

"Overall Im very happy, GREAT price(6k less than other SUVs) lots of option even on the base unit but its not stripped out. I have alloy wheels (19"), leather steering wheel, tinted windows, USB port, and blue tooth - not bad for a base model with NO options! I wanted a 5 speed manual(lots of fun - and yes its even sporty) gets great mileage my average so far is 30.1 MPG mostly city commute, I have even hit 40+ MPG a few times hypermiling! Normally I get 500 miles to a tank of gas! Its small on the outside but big on the inside I have room for 5 adults and plently room in back for cargo. It is however a bit CHEAP, thin metal skin (put a dent in the roof at a car wash from the air dryer) a bit loud, bit bouncy, BUT for the price I would definitely buy again. Peace of mind with 10 yr warranty and tip safety pick by iihs to top it off."

Looks good... but you get what you pay for...

By on Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pros: "Price, Options, Looks"

Cons: "Quality, Refinement, Noisy Ride/Engine"

"I have owned my Outlander Sport for about a year and a half now. I was initially drawn by the price, mpg, and looks. I am pretty much the target audience of this car... 26 yr old male looking for something bigger than my Cavalier that still got decent gas mileage and looks cool. Mine is fully loaded red SE model except for all wheel drive. Starting out, I ended up bringing it back to the dealer because the rear end sounded clunky about a week after purchasing... spent multiple trips and calls to Mitsubishi trying to fix it. They finally kind-of fixed it but it still makes slight noises in the rear on bumpy roads that can get irritating. The ride is pretty rough and noisy, and everything about the car is pretty cheap, you can just tell. Example, the in-dash navigation is straight from 2000 and looks like any aftermarket DVD/navigation unit you can buy at Best Buy. I would not recommend this for long trips all the time, the CVT transmission struggles at interstate speeds and its hard to get over 23-24mpg going 75mph. The panoramic sunroof is nice, and the Rockford Fosgate stereo is awesome. Overall, spend the extra money to get something like an Equinox or Escape and you won't regret it. The options, price, and looks were what drew me in. But the ride and quality are missing. I am really hoping this thing will get me to 100,000 miles, but I am kind of doubtful."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Outlander Sport near Honolulu. See local deals