Transaction Data

in the last
90 days
within the U.S.
Transaction Data

This meter represents a sample range of recent transaction prices for vehicles of the same year, make and model as the vehicle specified, but sometimes with a different style and/or equipment. Analyzed transaction prices exclude taxes, DMV fees, documentation fees, other dealership charges and any available rebates or incentives.

9.4

Based on 67 Ratings for the 2014 - 2018 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10

First New Car Ever! (I have the ES Manual)

By on Thursday, January 26, 2017

Pros: "great price, easy to drive, nice radio"

Cons: "be careful on windy days, hear a lot of noise"

"My boyfriend and I have been looking for a car for me for quite some time. I had an old 02 Cav that was just ready to go. We heard something on the radio and looked into this car and not even 3 days later I had the keys. This is the second manual vehicle I have ever drove (first being a Ford Ranger) and the clutch and gear shifts are smooth and easy to learn. The car does have some issues with getting up and going (with the engine size it is expected) and like one of the other comments has said, not very good on a windy day. Other than the small little things the car is sleek and a great design. Small but roomy. We fit 4 people (including the driver) and a trunk full of groceries on the first day of having and it handled all the weight very well. I am very excited to have this car from now and going on! I do have the standard radio that is built into it and it does all what I need it to do with an AUX input. The car also heats up fast, which is a major plus for living in Ohio."

I love the little car

By on Sunday, December 3, 2017

Pros: "Great Price... I like driving the car"

Cons: "No arm rest, metal on the roof is very thin."

"I love my little Mirage, great MPG! Yes it rides a little rough, more road noise than a larger car, but its not a 30,000.00 car. Its a great value that drives and rides well for a small car. The only con I have found is the roof is made of very thin metal, will dent/ding easily."

amazing, we love the car

By on Thursday, June 15, 2017

Pros: "mileage, fun, it is a big little car."

Cons: "plan on replacing wheels/tires"

"We were looking for a first car for our 17-year old daughter. Saw a 2014 Mirage w/40K miles on a local dealers website. The price was in our ball park so we went to look but were skeptical. First, Im 6 3, 225lbs and when we went for the test drive I thought there was no way Id fit comfortably in any seat. Well I was wrong. Drivers seat, passenger seat and rear seats were no problem. Second, we were concerned by the pros reviews so during the test drive (4 of us in car) I pushed the car hard - it performed - we were totally impressed. Third, not flashy, no bells or whistles but with power windows, a/c, decent radio/speaker combo, look of dash, enough space in back, etc... all just right. Last, no idea how but they even fit a spare tire. Yup, we bought the car, she absolutely loves it and so do we."

Excellent value!!!

By on Friday, November 17, 2017

Pros: "Great value, great warranty, economical, & fun!"

Cons: "Odd tire size limits options."

"I purchased a brand new 2017 Mirage ES (manual) with added armrest & bluetooth for 9299. If I had been a previous Mitsubishi owner or veteran, I would have gotten this car for even less. Plus, I received a free complimentary delivery of this car to my driveway from a dealership that was over 200 miles away. I did test drive a 2018 model closer to home prior to my purchase in October. Some people compare these cars the Metro & Festiva vehicles of 1990s. In all honesty, I dont feel that is bad. I drove a 1990 Ford Festiva for 14 years, & it was a great car. It handled well, was comfortable to drive, was unstoppable in snow, & got great gas mileage. By comparison, a 1990 Ford Festiva was 1.3L, 64 hp, 5 speed manual, 2-door hatchback, no A/C, no power steering, no power windows/locks, 12 inch wheels, door panels with painted metal & a little padded vinyl. The Mirage has more hp, is a 4-door hatchback, has A/C, power windows/locks/steering, 14 or 15 inch wheels, & much nicer finish inside. The 1990s small cars werent bad cars, but the new Mirage is really much nicer! If you are in the market for an affordable small car, this is a great value! The 5 speed manual shifts very smoothly. The car handles great on the road. Its a nice small car. My hope is that the reliability of this car matches its great warranty. It may not be the car for everyone, but I am very happy with my purchase!"

For the money -- the best you can get

By on Sunday, October 30, 2016

"I own this vehicle for 2 months. Mileage is great if you drive highway - 5,5 liter/100 km. In town it is usually 10 liters which is still fine. So far runs good and I like it."