2017 Mitsubishi Mirage Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,763 - $16,558.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Valid for ZIP code 96801 through 01/26/2017

9.5

Based on 57 Ratings for the 2014 - 2017 models.

9.9/10

Best car I ever had- 222 thousand mi and 0 issues

By on Sunday, October 30, 2016

Pros: "Reliability,price, F.A.S.T. key/start/stop button"

Cons: "a little noisy; original tires"

"I bought this car in June of 2014, trim level ES. Reasons for choosing: Price, Extras included in the price, gas efficiency and engine with timing chain. As I have now passed 222 thousand miles, you can understand how much money it has saved me. This car has never entered a mechanic shop other than to take the complimentary oil change and to change CVT fluid. Summary of things I have done myself until now are: four sets of tires, spark plugs, oil and filter changes on intervals of 12-15 thousand miles (special oil), 2 sets of front brake pads and a set of brake shoes. This car redefined the word "reliability" for me. It still runs with the original oil viscosity 0W20 (ask your mechanic what this means). Thank you Mitsubishi! Also thanks to AmsOil, Wagner brakes and General tires for their great products related to my wonderfull car expirience."

Honest

By on Sunday, October 23, 2016

Pros: "Value + reliability"

Cons: "minimalist.."

"If you dream of being a race car driver this car isnt for you If your commute regularly turns into a competition this car isnt for you If your self esteem is tied to the brands you own this car is likely not for you If you are looking for a solid reliable car this is an excellent value. I can easily pay cash for any new car made in the world...but I hate to waste money. This car fits my needs with excellent value and nothing I don't need."

Wow

By on Friday, December 16, 2016

Pros: "Fuel milage, standard options, quality for money"

Cons: "Not very smooth engine, bad on windy days"

"I tested the car 2 times before I bought it, with 3 total adults in the car it struggled, but once I got out on my own it was a different car, and for the record, I have a 2017 SE with Rockford audio package. The engine has some valve clatter but I'm sure it is due to the electronically adjustable lifters. The engine is not smooth but that's to be expected from a 3 cylinder. The steering is very light, the car is very easy to park, and the fuel mileage is crazy. I'm running about 53 mpg on the highway, and around 40 in the city. Since this car is only around 2,000lb it is not nice to drive on windy days. If you know you are going to buy a small, low powered car you will be happy with it, but if you are expecting to get a BMW you are not going to be happy, just like some other car reviewers."

went out for milk, came home with a new car!

By on Saturday, December 10, 2016

Pros: "look, mileage, price, fun to drive"

Cons: "none so far"

"We recently retired, and are in South,TX on our RV lot for the winter. We sold our Honda back in September, thinking we no longer needed a second vehicle....after three months of driving a dually truck everywhere, and trying to park it...starting realizing we'd made a mistake. Well...we were driving home from running errands and saw this car sitting in front of the Mitsubishi dealer marked at $11,995...thought it couldn't be true, or it would be really stripped down. Boy, were we wrong...this is by far the best purchase we've made in a long time!! Didn't want to spend a lot, as it will be for driving around town. This fits the bill perfectly...we are already getting about 48 mpg on the highway, and easily 40 mpg combined! Could not be happier...and LOVE the warranty!!"

love this car

By on Sunday, October 30, 2016

Pros: "roomy, price, mpg, fun to drive"

Cons: "No center console"

"I love this car.I find this car a lot of fun to drive. I like smaller cars. I bought this car to replace my 2003 toyota corolla after it was totaled in a car accident. I ended up buying this car because of the warranty and the gas mileage. I have a five mile commute to work and I honestly do not really use a car other than for short commutes. The very last thing I would consider when buying a car is how it looks, but I actually think the new mirage is adorable."