2002 Mitsubishi Mirage

8.4

Based on 230 Ratings for the 1997 - 2002 models.

Previous | 1 ... 43 44 45 46 | Next

BEST LONGEVITY EVER!!!!

By on Monday, November 5, 2007

"My 1997 mirage is awesome with 251,000 miles and still going daily. I had a 1992 that I sold and a 1998 that I sold to my brother in law. The 1998 is still going. The 1992 last I heard is still going. I wish I had never sold any of them. This car is great on gas mileage. It has never left me stranded. I have done normal maintenance and replaced the brakes often. I have replaced the altenator once. I drive this car approximately 200 to 300 miles per day for work(IN THE MOUNTAINS!) and this car is awesome. I wish they still made them. You can't find used mirages for sale often. I personally think it is because everyone that has one knows how great they are. I have f150, expedition,and prelude yet this is my car of choice for reliability. Can't bear to sell it or trade it in. I tell everyone I will drive it till it dies...and maybe even longer. We bought it brand new with only 11 miles on it and with 251,000 miles it still performs just as well. My daughter claims this will be her car when she is 16...though she likes the prelude for looks...she stills sees the mirage as a better vehicle overall. I don't know what else to say about this vehicle except BEST LONGEVITY EVER!!!!"

By on Monday, November 5, 2007

Excellent and Reliable

By on Friday, October 26, 2007

"Bought this car in 2003, with 11k miles on it. It now has 55k and its runnin better than ever. A little dodgy to drive in the snow in winter, but the front wheel drive helps. Only had to change out the battery, left headlight and the usual maintence{brakes, oil change, etc.} Still gets 33-35 miles/gallon. Will definitely get another Mitsubishi when I'm done with this one."

nice but kind of momish

By on Thursday, October 11, 2007

"I bought this car when I turned 16 and it was a salvaged title, The previous owner lacked to tell me this and I payed 4,300 for a 1998 salvaged mirage... But I must say the only problem I have had was the brakes and thats normal. The interior is a little dingy but thats normal for the age... only had 34000 miles on it when I bought it and now only 75000. I will probably run this car into the ground. If you don't mind looking a little old in it then I would recommend this car completely."

By on Saturday, September 29, 2007

Previous | 1 ... 43 44 45 46 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Mirage near Honolulu. See local deals