ZIP code

2012 Mitsubishi Lancer

Based on 339 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

My First Car

By on Monday, June 22, 2009

"The car looks great and is very reliable but the interior is made of some cheap plastics which are easy to scratch. Performance is also not great but improved after I installed a new exhaust. Overall a great first car but if you have the money go for the 09 GTS version instead more power for just a little more money."

Nice Vehicle-Cheap Paint

By on Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Pros-styling, features, looks, tech Cons-paint The paint started to chip about 20 miles away from the dealership. Now a year later and there are about 15 dime sized paint chips everywhere."

By on Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Octane Blue 09 ES Sport

By on Saturday, July 5, 2008

"Well, it has been about a month since I have purchased this new and needless to say, I am loving every opportunity to drive in it! First off, the looks of the Lancer always command me to look back at it once I exit. I love the aggressive exterior design. Aside from me looking at it, I always have a few outsiders glancing at the car at every drive I take! Pretty funny to receive some nods of older Lancer Evo drivers around here! The Interior just makes the drive much more enjoyable. Tip: You have to buy the Sun and Sound package. The Rockford Fosgate sound system just blows away every music track I own in clarity and overall quality. Plus, turning up the loud 10" Sub is fun to do from time to time. But overall, there were two huge factors that sold me. First off was the impressive gas mileage. My average commute I can get around 27. On the highway I can average about 31-33 MPG. This is definitely a step up from my previous Oldsmobile Alero I traded in for this! Secondly, the handling. This car is one of the most fun to drive cars I've driven in a while. After an extensive test drive, I didn't want to leave the wheel! Just recently I went over to Letchworth State Park and it handled beautifully there. No problem whatsoever with the tight, skinny roads! My only complaint is what others have mentioned when researching this car before I bought it. The interior is fairly easy to scratch. Once knowing that, I've been pretty cautious swinging my foot out the door and handling the center console. Once inside and seated though, you really don't have to worry unless you like flinging your shoes around! Also, I slightly regret not purchasing the GTS model. I have the ES Sport, which basically includes everything the GTS model has except for the 16hp boost (with very slight difference in gas mileage) and the bigger rims. But I'm very pleased with this purchase! Overall and most importantly, this is a very fun and efficient car to drive. In the day of high gas prices, this car doesn't make you feel sad to drive around and fuel up. You owe it to at least test drive one!"

Very good car

By on Monday, June 30, 2008

"I think it is a good car for the money, the interior could use a little work. It does accelerate a little slow at first but I'm still getting used to it. It's very sharp looking, great sound system, and love the 5 speed."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Lancer near Honolulu. See local deals