2010 Mitsubishi Lancer

Based on 338 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

Greatest Car Overall for the Money

By on Friday, June 29, 2012

"I love this car. The sportback can swallow cargo like no other. Great value. Great gas mileage. We have seen 35 on the hwy! Fun and sporty. The GTS handles like you wouldn't believe. Great sound system with the Rockford! Love it"

Awesome

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

"Fast"

Value Car

By on Saturday, January 1, 2011

"My wife and I bought this car (DE edition) new. It's a great car for what we paid for it. Decent gas mileage and great styling. Handles great and at higher speeds is very stable. A lot of engine noise in the cockpit during acceleration. Not sure if this is because it is a base model, or if all models do this. Very slow acceleration. It looks fast, but is actually quite slow. Haven't had any problems with anything. Just regular maintenance. Interior is pretty uncomfortable. Seats are fairly hard but seem to hold you in place pretty well. One thing I HATE is that there are no arm rests up front. My right arm often gets sore from just hanging there. If you're looking for a value priced commuter that looks cool, this is a great car. If you're looking for speed and comfort, look elsewhere."

My Octane Blue 09 ES Sport

By on Saturday, July 5, 2008

"Well, it has been about a month since I have purchased this new and needless to say, I am loving every opportunity to drive in it! First off, the looks of the Lancer always command me to look back at it once I exit. I love the aggressive exterior design. Aside from me looking at it, I always have a few outsiders glancing at the car at every drive I take! Pretty funny to receive some nods of older Lancer Evo drivers around here! The Interior just makes the drive much more enjoyable. Tip: You have to buy the Sun and Sound package. The Rockford Fosgate sound system just blows away every music track I own in clarity and overall quality. Plus, turning up the loud 10" Sub is fun to do from time to time. But overall, there were two huge factors that sold me. First off was the impressive gas mileage. My average commute I can get around 27. On the highway I can average about 31-33 MPG. This is definitely a step up from my previous Oldsmobile Alero I traded in for this! Secondly, the handling. This car is one of the most fun to drive cars I've driven in a while. After an extensive test drive, I didn't want to leave the wheel! Just recently I went over to Letchworth State Park and it handled beautifully there. No problem whatsoever with the tight, skinny roads! My only complaint is what others have mentioned when researching this car before I bought it. The interior is fairly easy to scratch. Once knowing that, I've been pretty cautious swinging my foot out the door and handling the center console. Once inside and seated though, you really don't have to worry unless you like flinging your shoes around! Also, I slightly regret not purchasing the GTS model. I have the ES Sport, which basically includes everything the GTS model has except for the 16hp boost (with very slight difference in gas mileage) and the bigger rims. But I'm very pleased with this purchase! Overall and most importantly, this is a very fun and efficient car to drive. In the day of high gas prices, this car doesn't make you feel sad to drive around and fuel up. You owe it to at least test drive one!"

2008 Mitsu Lancer ES

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"I Traded In A 2005 Chevy Cavalier And I Actually Miss It. I Expected More Power From The Lancer. My Cavalier Actually Was Faster 0-60. I Like The Handling. I Like The New Look. Once You Get Past 20 MPH I Love The Speed And Acceleration. The Braking Takes A Little Getting Used To But Its Really Good. Interior Is A Little Plasticky But They Made It Look Good. I Wish I Would've Been Able To Afford An ES Model With More Packages Such As Technology And Appearance. You Dont Really Need The Sound Package Cuz The Speakers Are Fine Unless You Want It For The Sun Roof. I Think The Car Is A Little Over Priced For Standard But Overall Its A Great Vehicle And I Dont Regret It."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Lancer near Honolulu. See local deals