2010 Mitsubishi Lancer

Based on 338 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

Best vehicle ever

By on Saturday, April 2, 2011

"By far the best car I've ever owned. Very responsive, modifyable, reliable, comfortable, and just all around a great choice. I live in upstate NY and see alot of snow, so I put some studded snow tires on a new set of rims and this thing is a tank in the snow. Comes stock with summer tires...bad for snow."

COOL

By on Thursday, September 24, 2009

"GOOD THINGS:NICE CAR, good acceleration, acc in M/T is amazing, but that doesn't mean that CVT is not good at all. Front side design is the best part, recommend having Sun&Sound package for 650Watt Base, I don't have Navi, but people says that Navi can do so so many things, so I also recommend that. 18 inch tire looks adoreable, put the aftermarket Short RAM INTAKE and you will probably feel STRONGER. SO-SO THINGS: probably interior, can get scratched easily somewhat. but people at the streets wouldn't pretty much notice those little scratches inside of the car. Also, I dunno if this has occured only for me but, outside paint got scratched by little little tiny stones so easily that I probably have met while I was driving on the road. Also, it seems that outside car cover is kinda thin. it might get bented so easily."

My First Car

By on Monday, June 22, 2009

"The car looks great and is very reliable but the interior is made of some cheap plastics which are easy to scratch. Performance is also not great but improved after I installed a new exhaust. Overall a great first car but if you have the money go for the 09 GTS version instead more power for just a little more money."

could have done better

By on Sunday, September 23, 2007

"The only thing not too good is that the seats in the DE are not adjustable (did not know that when I purchsed). The driver side mirror gives you a blind spot when making a left turn. Seat fabric is kind of rough. There has already been a call back for a faulty part with the bar between the windows."

Awesome Performance. Excellent on Fuel.

By on Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Pros: "Fun, excellent performance, great price/value"

"I owned a Mitsubishi Evolution and my spouse own a Mitsubishi Lancer SE. Very comfortable and reliable car. The performance on the Evolution is incredible, but the Lancer SE is quite good as well. The Lancer SE driving experience is quite steady and smooth on the road. Balance well on sharp curve. I personally do recommend Mitsubishi Motors."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Lancer near Honolulu. See local deals