2010 Mitsubishi Lancer

Based on 339 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

Nice Vehicle-Cheap Paint

By on Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Pros-styling, features, looks, tech Cons-paint The paint started to chip about 20 miles away from the dealership. Now a year later and there are about 15 dime sized paint chips everywhere."

By on Thursday, July 17, 2008

Very good car

By on Monday, June 30, 2008

"I think it is a good car for the money, the interior could use a little work. It does accelerate a little slow at first but I'm still getting used to it. It's very sharp looking, great sound system, and love the 5 speed."

NICE

By on Thursday, August 9, 2007

"The car is pretty nice just to slow for me."

Greatest Car Overall for the Money

By on Friday, June 29, 2012

"I love this car. The sportback can swallow cargo like no other. Great value. Great gas mileage. We have seen 35 on the hwy! Fun and sporty. The GTS handles like you wouldn't believe. Great sound system with the Rockford! Love it"

Awesome

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

"Fast"

Value Car

By on Saturday, January 1, 2011

"My wife and I bought this car (DE edition) new. It's a great car for what we paid for it. Decent gas mileage and great styling. Handles great and at higher speeds is very stable. A lot of engine noise in the cockpit during acceleration. Not sure if this is because it is a base model, or if all models do this. Very slow acceleration. It looks fast, but is actually quite slow. Haven't had any problems with anything. Just regular maintenance. Interior is pretty uncomfortable. Seats are fairly hard but seem to hold you in place pretty well. One thing I HATE is that there are no arm rests up front. My right arm often gets sore from just hanging there. If you're looking for a value priced commuter that looks cool, this is a great car. If you're looking for speed and comfort, look elsewhere."

BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK

By on Friday, August 22, 2008

"THIS CAR SHOULD COST MORE, IT LOOKS AND DRIVES LIKE AN EXPENSIVE EURO SEDAN. HANDLES LIKE A ROCKET SLED ON RAILS AND I GET UP TO 34 MPG WITH IT, NICE SOUND SYSTEM AND ZERO PROBLEMS WITH IT, DESERVES A LOOK FROM EVERYONE THINKING OF BUYING ONE OF THE OTHER IMPORT CARS."

great car

By on Friday, August 22, 2008

"good on gas good handaling great looks"

2008 Mitsu Lancer ES

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"I Traded In A 2005 Chevy Cavalier And I Actually Miss It. I Expected More Power From The Lancer. My Cavalier Actually Was Faster 0-60. I Like The Handling. I Like The New Look. Once You Get Past 20 MPH I Love The Speed And Acceleration. The Braking Takes A Little Getting Used To But Its Really Good. Interior Is A Little Plasticky But They Made It Look Good. I Wish I Would've Been Able To Afford An ES Model With More Packages Such As Technology And Appearance. You Dont Really Need The Sound Package Cuz The Speakers Are Fine Unless You Want It For The Sun Roof. I Think The Car Is A Little Over Priced For Standard But Overall Its A Great Vehicle And I Dont Regret It."

2008 LANCER GTS

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"GREAT CAR FOR A GREAT PRICE. GOT MY LITTLE BEAST FOR $18500 W/O THE SUN AND SOUND PKG.BUT WITH THE CVT. THE HANDLING AND BRAKING ON THIS CAR IS AWESOME. THE LOOKS AND OPTIONS GOT MY ATTENTION FIRST,THEN THE TEST DRIVE[PUT YOUR FOOT INTO IT AND IT WILL GO],AND THE GREAT WARRANTY SEALED THE DEAL. I BOUGHT THE EXTENDED WARRANTY WHICH TAKES THE BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY TO 100K OR 10YRS.NO WORRIES FOR ALONG TIME. MPG IS IN LINE WITH ESTIMATES IN THE MID TO HIGH 20's. LOVE THE CAR! THANKS MITSUBISHI!"

lancer 08

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"i love my car but wish it had more power"

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"I love this car! This is by far the best vehicle I've had!"

09 lancer es sport (CVT)

By on Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Value- I got an outstanding deal, paid 16,100. for that price i got all of the body trimmings and fog lights, these are originally standard on the GTS. RELIABILITY- I am a daily commuter putting 3000 miles on the car per month, and i have not had any mechanical problems at all. with 18000 miles on and no problems i can see having this car for a long time. you just need to keep maintaining it, as with any car. QUALITY- just minor things here. the paint could have been better, lots of highway means lots of chips. on my hood i can see where a rock hit and i can see the metal under the paint as a result. and the console creaks alittle. PERFORMANCE- it is not an evo, so you can not expect much on acceleration. but the mileage on this car is great. on the sticker it says 28 highway but i get 30 to 31. handling is also great even for a base car. passing at high speed is accompanied by little body role and tight turns are not difficult to take. COMFORT- with the CVT tranny you have no shift shock. but when it down shifts it feels like an auto but with less shock. some people say that the engine is loud, but when you are driving you hear the wind and the tires more than the engine. when i start my car up i always fiddle around with my ipod and i some times stop myself from turing the key to start again because engine vibration is very low. very hard to notice if you are not paying attention. great car over all, has no problems and I love it. O READ THIS.- if you see that your car has the buttons for the blue tooth calling feature be sure to make sure that it is functional. i thought that mine was broken when i went to pair my phone to it after i bought it. when i went to the dealer they said that it was only "PRE-WIERD" for bluetooth. if you want to have that working you need to pay 355 for the part that makes it function. or you can demand that they add that before you close the deal."

Great car

By on Thursday, August 8, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, economical 33mpg highway, reliable"

Cons: "A little slow, interior upholstery could be better"

"I have owned this car for five years now. It has been the most reliable car I have ever had. It is stylish and has plenty of extras. Not the fastest car in the world but it is plenty quick if you choose to use the CVT Manual Transmission. Would recommend to anyone who wants a car that looks sporty and is very economical."

makes ya giggle when you drive it

By on Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pros: "quick, FUN, knife sharp handeling"

Cons: "mpg could be better"

gettin ready to go cruizin......

"There is only one reason i did not give this car a 10 across the board...just a bit dated. That being said, the fun factor removes that from your brain quite rapidly. The heated Recaro seats are top notch. The auto up/down windows and auto open/close sunroof are a great touch. Now on to what you are here for...DRIVING IT. This is, (next to my integra type r), the most fun car I have driven on the street(I have driven plenty, my NSX is the most fun on the track). Anyway.....This car is not made anymore and that is a shame. If You can find one that has not been modded....GET IT. I think the GSR(5 speed) or the MR(auto with proper paddle shifter(fixed on steering column not on steering wheel) would make you a happy driver....a true petrol head car."

gettin ready to go cruizin......

Great car!

By on Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"I love this car. I wish it was a little cheaper for the GTS model, but it has great handling, great kick for a four banger, and the body style looks great. Happy to be a owner."

Favorite yet!

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Great value, great driving, lots of options"

Cons: "Trunk space, semi-bland interior."

"I have owned Subarus and got a lot of flack from my car buddies about switching to this. But I loved the transmission and made the swap. Since day 1 I have loved this car. You get a ton of features for a great price. It gets better than book gas mileage on the interstate too. If I take it easy and keep about 70mph, you'll get around 28-30 mpg! In winter it handles ice and snow without a problem. My real only complaint is that the trunk space took a hit when they built it to accommodate a larger cabin. You can't fit a standard 22" carry-on on it's side."

Great value for the price

By on Friday, September 24, 2010

"The car serves me very well. I have a trailer which I use to tow my motorcycle to tracks. Everything works fine. With 400 lbs of bike and 200 lbs of trailer on the back it easly maintains 70-75m/h on the freeway (and gives 25-26mpg with the trailer). Very good MPG. My is manual transmission and gives me on regular basis 30-31 mpg with 70m/h and 24-26 mpg in city. Sexy look, powerful enought, fast enought, excellent comute car. Excellent handling in corners (trust me!). Front sport suspenssion does its job amazingly. A bit noisier than what I was expecting, but anyway I'm always playing some music so this is not an issue for me. Cheep for maintainance if you don't have maintainance plan included ~600-1000$ per year depends of the oil and filter you ask your dealer to put in. The manufacturer suggest changing oil each 5000 miles or more (I don't remember) so your cost can drop. I'm changing each 3K. Good luck folks."

Great car

By on Saturday, February 6, 2010

"I bought used 2009 Lancer ES. It has great handling and great acceleration because of CVT. This car has better handling and acceleration than Camry. My only concerns are that Engine sound is a little noisy and the door thickness is less than Camry. But cost performance is better than Camry."

Excellent Choice!

By on Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"When shopping, I was comparing this vehicle against the 2010 Mazda3. While almost every aspect is comparable, I found the Mazda3 styling hideous. Also, the Mitsubishi offers a 5/60k bumper 2 bumper 10/100k powertrain warranty. Some may say this is not necessary, but from past experience with Mazdas, it really pays to have a long warranty. The warranty makes me much more comfortable with my purchase of the Mitsubishi. The vehicle itself is amazing. I got everything I wanted, for a competitive price. The handling is impressive. The power on the 2.4L w/ CVT is acceptable. I really like the CVT, and would never buy another std automatic again. The styling is distinctive, w/o being over the top. The interior is modern and simple. The additional tech stuff like bluetooth, RF stereo, and info display are great for this level vehicle. The downsides are as follows, but keep in mind that this is an economy car, and other manufacturers seem to be similar. While the stiff suspension is great carving turns, it can be harsh on broken roadway. There is some road noise, mainly from the tires and limited sound deadening. However, if these issues were addressed, which I plan to do, this car could be a poor-mans Audi or BMW. If you are in the market for this type of vehicle, you should seriously consider the Lancer. Whether it is the base model, GTS or Ralliart, I think you would be very satisfied with your purchase."

I love my car!

By on Thursday, December 13, 2012

Pros: "Awesome price, drives smooth, great sound system,"

Cons: "not enough trunk space, no rear dome light"

"I bought this car in May of 2007. As of today (12/13/12) I have not had any problems, mechanical or otherwise, with the car. This car has been on trips to Virginia (2 months after we bought it), Orlando a few times, Pennsylvania, and Texas. It still drives great. I love the sound system and navigation system in the car. The bluetooth is very useful. I just love driving it! After 5 1/2 years I still can't wait to get in and drive it every day. I don't like that there is no rear dome light, but that's the downfall to having a sunroof. The only reason I am wanting to trade it in is because I want something a bit bigger due to expanding my family, only because the trunk will fit the stroller and nothing else. If it weren't for that I would keep this car till it fell apart, which would be a very long time judging by the condition it is still in after 5 1/2 years."

great buy

By on Monday, June 29, 2009

"i love this car. i have been reading other reviews on here that are not about the ralliart mainly about the GTS but i have the ralliart. the twin cluth transmission that a lot of manual lover knock is actually great its very responsive and can shift way faster than anyone driving a stick. the acceleration on it is good it puts u in your seat. i drove this car from ohio to cali and have no complaints.the keyless start and the fast key to open your door is a nice feature u never have to take your keys out of your pocket. but ive had this car for about a month now and love it its a great car for the money it has room in the back seat for passangers and is quick. maybe the only thing i have against it is the gas mileage but i was used to driving a car that got 30 mpg combined."

My First Car

By on Monday, June 22, 2009

"The car looks great and is very reliable but the interior is made of some cheap plastics which are easy to scratch. Performance is also not great but improved after I installed a new exhaust. Overall a great first car but if you have the money go for the 09 GTS version instead more power for just a little more money."

Solid Car for the Price

By on Saturday, February 28, 2009

"Bought this car in July 2008, only GTS on the lot and wasnt even out in front of the dealership. Have thus far driven it from 11 miles on the odometer when we drive away that day to about 15k when we moved across country. Car is very solid, smooth idling, and great gas mileage. Only rated for 28 on the highway but I have gotten as hi as 31 in my standard GTS cruising for long periods of time at 70mph. Only problem we had thus far was when my 4 year old pulled on the seat belt too hard too many times all the way out and the mechanism broke, but that was a quick and free under warranty fix from the dealership. Plenty of power, which really surprised me coming from this 4cyl. You can really feel it put when it gets up and past 4,000 RPM, and its not like its sluggish before then at all. Simple but solid interior. I got no extra options, just as base a GTS as you can get and I love it. Solid handling, great gas mileage, goes when you put your foot in it and can have plenty of fun, but still plenty of room and good enough as a daily driver with two kids. Highly recommend."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Lancer near Honolulu. See local deals