2010 Mitsubishi Lancer

Based on 337 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

Overall Review of Lancer

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Pros: "Fun, sharp curve, not heavy, reliable"

"The performance is incredible. Very comfortable and easy to steer while driving the vehicle. Of course, not as fast with the Mitsubishi Lancer SE, but with Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution is impossible to deny it has the speed and performance. My is a Lancer SE and my brother drives the same car, but an Evolution. He also purchased a Lexus LC 500h. Lancer SE (240 hp) Lancer Ralliart (290 hp) Lancer Evolution (385 hp) Overall, I would give it at least 9/10."

Excellent car for the price.

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "Best out of similarly priced cars."

Cons: "Lacks power. Needs a more powerful engine."

"I got this car 2 years ago for under $19k. After 70k miles it has had no issues whatsoever."

Best vehicle ever

By on Saturday, April 2, 2011

"By far the best car I've ever owned. Very responsive, modifyable, reliable, comfortable, and just all around a great choice. I live in upstate NY and see alot of snow, so I put some studded snow tires on a new set of rims and this thing is a tank in the snow. Comes stock with summer tires...bad for snow."

COOL

By on Thursday, September 24, 2009

"GOOD THINGS:NICE CAR, good acceleration, acc in M/T is amazing, but that doesn't mean that CVT is not good at all. Front side design is the best part, recommend having Sun&Sound package for 650Watt Base, I don't have Navi, but people says that Navi can do so so many things, so I also recommend that. 18 inch tire looks adoreable, put the aftermarket Short RAM INTAKE and you will probably feel STRONGER. SO-SO THINGS: probably interior, can get scratched easily somewhat. but people at the streets wouldn't pretty much notice those little scratches inside of the car. Also, I dunno if this has occured only for me but, outside paint got scratched by little little tiny stones so easily that I probably have met while I was driving on the road. Also, it seems that outside car cover is kinda thin. it might get bented so easily."

My First Car

By on Monday, June 22, 2009

"The car looks great and is very reliable but the interior is made of some cheap plastics which are easy to scratch. Performance is also not great but improved after I installed a new exhaust. Overall a great first car but if you have the money go for the 09 GTS version instead more power for just a little more money."

could have done better

By on Sunday, September 23, 2007

"The only thing not too good is that the seats in the DE are not adjustable (did not know that when I purchsed). The driver side mirror gives you a blind spot when making a left turn. Seat fabric is kind of rough. There has already been a call back for a faulty part with the bar between the windows."

Mitsubishi Evolution (Awesome), 380+HP

By on Thursday, March 2, 2017

Pros: "Engine is excellent, Performance is excellent."

"(I do have two Mitsubishi) I like to rate the horsepower of a Mitsubishi Evolution 2015. It can run up to 400+ horsepower. My is running up to 380 horsepower. Powerful engine and excellent performance. LIST: Mitsubishi Evolution faster than Hyundai Genesis Coupe. Mitsubishi Ralliart (2nd level) and SE is (3rd level)"

Awesome Performance. Excellent on Fuel.

By on Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Pros: "Fun, excellent performance, great price/value"

"I owned a Mitsubishi Evolution and my spouse own a Mitsubishi Lancer SE. Very comfortable and reliable car. The performance on the Evolution is incredible, but the Lancer SE is quite good as well. The Lancer SE driving experience is quite steady and smooth on the road. Balance well on sharp curve. I personally do recommend Mitsubishi Motors."

Excellent performance and extremely reliable

By on Monday, January 16, 2017

Pros: "Excellent Performance, Good on Gas"

"Love the performance and excellent on gas. Very comfortable seating and plenty of leg room. Simply a reliable car."

Nice Vehicle-Cheap Paint

By on Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Pros-styling, features, looks, tech Cons-paint The paint started to chip about 20 miles away from the dealership. Now a year later and there are about 15 dime sized paint chips everywhere."

By on Thursday, July 17, 2008

Very good car

By on Monday, June 30, 2008

"I think it is a good car for the money, the interior could use a little work. It does accelerate a little slow at first but I'm still getting used to it. It's very sharp looking, great sound system, and love the 5 speed."

NICE

By on Thursday, August 9, 2007

"The car is pretty nice just to slow for me."

Greatest Car Overall for the Money

By on Friday, June 29, 2012

"I love this car. The sportback can swallow cargo like no other. Great value. Great gas mileage. We have seen 35 on the hwy! Fun and sporty. The GTS handles like you wouldn't believe. Great sound system with the Rockford! Love it"

Awesome

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

"Fast"

Value Car

By on Saturday, January 1, 2011

"My wife and I bought this car (DE edition) new. It's a great car for what we paid for it. Decent gas mileage and great styling. Handles great and at higher speeds is very stable. A lot of engine noise in the cockpit during acceleration. Not sure if this is because it is a base model, or if all models do this. Very slow acceleration. It looks fast, but is actually quite slow. Haven't had any problems with anything. Just regular maintenance. Interior is pretty uncomfortable. Seats are fairly hard but seem to hold you in place pretty well. One thing I HATE is that there are no arm rests up front. My right arm often gets sore from just hanging there. If you're looking for a value priced commuter that looks cool, this is a great car. If you're looking for speed and comfort, look elsewhere."

My Octane Blue 09 ES Sport

By on Saturday, July 5, 2008

"Well, it has been about a month since I have purchased this new and needless to say, I am loving every opportunity to drive in it! First off, the looks of the Lancer always command me to look back at it once I exit. I love the aggressive exterior design. Aside from me looking at it, I always have a few outsiders glancing at the car at every drive I take! Pretty funny to receive some nods of older Lancer Evo drivers around here! The Interior just makes the drive much more enjoyable. Tip: You have to buy the Sun and Sound package. The Rockford Fosgate sound system just blows away every music track I own in clarity and overall quality. Plus, turning up the loud 10" Sub is fun to do from time to time. But overall, there were two huge factors that sold me. First off was the impressive gas mileage. My average commute I can get around 27. On the highway I can average about 31-33 MPG. This is definitely a step up from my previous Oldsmobile Alero I traded in for this! Secondly, the handling. This car is one of the most fun to drive cars I've driven in a while. After an extensive test drive, I didn't want to leave the wheel! Just recently I went over to Letchworth State Park and it handled beautifully there. No problem whatsoever with the tight, skinny roads! My only complaint is what others have mentioned when researching this car before I bought it. The interior is fairly easy to scratch. Once knowing that, I've been pretty cautious swinging my foot out the door and handling the center console. Once inside and seated though, you really don't have to worry unless you like flinging your shoes around! Also, I slightly regret not purchasing the GTS model. I have the ES Sport, which basically includes everything the GTS model has except for the 16hp boost (with very slight difference in gas mileage) and the bigger rims. But I'm very pleased with this purchase! Overall and most importantly, this is a very fun and efficient car to drive. In the day of high gas prices, this car doesn't make you feel sad to drive around and fuel up. You owe it to at least test drive one!"

2008 Mitsu Lancer ES

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"I Traded In A 2005 Chevy Cavalier And I Actually Miss It. I Expected More Power From The Lancer. My Cavalier Actually Was Faster 0-60. I Like The Handling. I Like The New Look. Once You Get Past 20 MPH I Love The Speed And Acceleration. The Braking Takes A Little Getting Used To But Its Really Good. Interior Is A Little Plasticky But They Made It Look Good. I Wish I Would've Been Able To Afford An ES Model With More Packages Such As Technology And Appearance. You Dont Really Need The Sound Package Cuz The Speakers Are Fine Unless You Want It For The Sun Roof. I Think The Car Is A Little Over Priced For Standard But Overall Its A Great Vehicle And I Dont Regret It."

2008 LANCER GTS

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"GREAT CAR FOR A GREAT PRICE. GOT MY LITTLE BEAST FOR $18500 W/O THE SUN AND SOUND PKG.BUT WITH THE CVT. THE HANDLING AND BRAKING ON THIS CAR IS AWESOME. THE LOOKS AND OPTIONS GOT MY ATTENTION FIRST,THEN THE TEST DRIVE[PUT YOUR FOOT INTO IT AND IT WILL GO],AND THE GREAT WARRANTY SEALED THE DEAL. I BOUGHT THE EXTENDED WARRANTY WHICH TAKES THE BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY TO 100K OR 10YRS.NO WORRIES FOR ALONG TIME. MPG IS IN LINE WITH ESTIMATES IN THE MID TO HIGH 20's. LOVE THE CAR! THANKS MITSUBISHI!"

lancer 08

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"i love my car but wish it had more power"

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"I love this car! This is by far the best vehicle I've had!"

09 lancer es sport (CVT)

By on Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Value- I got an outstanding deal, paid 16,100. for that price i got all of the body trimmings and fog lights, these are originally standard on the GTS. RELIABILITY- I am a daily commuter putting 3000 miles on the car per month, and i have not had any mechanical problems at all. with 18000 miles on and no problems i can see having this car for a long time. you just need to keep maintaining it, as with any car. QUALITY- just minor things here. the paint could have been better, lots of highway means lots of chips. on my hood i can see where a rock hit and i can see the metal under the paint as a result. and the console creaks alittle. PERFORMANCE- it is not an evo, so you can not expect much on acceleration. but the mileage on this car is great. on the sticker it says 28 highway but i get 30 to 31. handling is also great even for a base car. passing at high speed is accompanied by little body role and tight turns are not difficult to take. COMFORT- with the CVT tranny you have no shift shock. but when it down shifts it feels like an auto but with less shock. some people say that the engine is loud, but when you are driving you hear the wind and the tires more than the engine. when i start my car up i always fiddle around with my ipod and i some times stop myself from turing the key to start again because engine vibration is very low. very hard to notice if you are not paying attention. great car over all, has no problems and I love it. O READ THIS.- if you see that your car has the buttons for the blue tooth calling feature be sure to make sure that it is functional. i thought that mine was broken when i went to pair my phone to it after i bought it. when i went to the dealer they said that it was only "PRE-WIERD" for bluetooth. if you want to have that working you need to pay 355 for the part that makes it function. or you can demand that they add that before you close the deal."

Great car

By on Thursday, August 8, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, economical 33mpg highway, reliable"

Cons: "A little slow, interior upholstery could be better"

"I have owned this car for five years now. It has been the most reliable car I have ever had. It is stylish and has plenty of extras. Not the fastest car in the world but it is plenty quick if you choose to use the CVT Manual Transmission. Would recommend to anyone who wants a car that looks sporty and is very economical."

makes ya giggle when you drive it

By on Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pros: "quick, FUN, knife sharp handeling"

Cons: "mpg could be better"

gettin ready to go cruizin......

"There is only one reason i did not give this car a 10 across the board...just a bit dated. That being said, the fun factor removes that from your brain quite rapidly. The heated Recaro seats are top notch. The auto up/down windows and auto open/close sunroof are a great touch. Now on to what you are here for...DRIVING IT. This is, (next to my integra type r), the most fun car I have driven on the street(I have driven plenty, my NSX is the most fun on the track). Anyway.....This car is not made anymore and that is a shame. If You can find one that has not been modded....GET IT. I think the GSR(5 speed) or the MR(auto with proper paddle shifter(fixed on steering column not on steering wheel) would make you a happy driver....a true petrol head car."

gettin ready to go cruizin......

Favorite yet!

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Great value, great driving, lots of options"

Cons: "Trunk space, semi-bland interior."

"I have owned Subarus and got a lot of flack from my car buddies about switching to this. But I loved the transmission and made the swap. Since day 1 I have loved this car. You get a ton of features for a great price. It gets better than book gas mileage on the interstate too. If I take it easy and keep about 70mph, you'll get around 28-30 mpg! In winter it handles ice and snow without a problem. My real only complaint is that the trunk space took a hit when they built it to accommodate a larger cabin. You can't fit a standard 22" carry-on on it's side."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Lancer near Honolulu. See local deals