2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor

Based on 311 Ratings for the 2004 - 2011 models.

Ok vehicle

By on Saturday, August 2, 2008

"I have owned this vehicle since it was new. My wife and I really liked some of the features when we looked at it on the lot. This vehicle is a great traveling vehicle, lots of room and very comfortable. My biggest complaint with this vehicle is the mechanical design of some things. We live in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan, so we see lots of snow and ice. This vehicle has more sensors for different things that they will fight each other when signaling. Traction Control, Limited Slip, and ABS are all great features on vehicles, but when the sensors get snow and ice on them they are constantly malfunctioning and fighting each other. I have been stuck numerous times on main roads where minivans and cars drive along just fine, as I sit with the inability to move, because my vehicle is trying to HELP reduce sliping. I have replaced the tires several times in hope that it would help, but it really doesnt. So I guess what I am trying to say is the vehicle is an awesome ride, just keep it away from the cold and snow."

Great Buy

By on Sunday, June 22, 2008

"I was checking the dealerships--looking for a midsize car--but I didn't find anything that really caught my eye. When I went to the Mitsubishi dealership, I didn't really care for the Lancer or the Galant, and the Eclipse was really nice, but too small. The salesman suggested I test drive an Endeavor. I wasn't looking for an SUV (the Endeavor is not actually an SUV, although it looks like one), but I never turn down the oportunity to test drive something new. To my surprise it felt like driving a Cadillac! The ride was very smooth, with a seemly high, commanding view of the road. The throttle response and braking were quick, and the interior well layed out and very spacious, with the back seats capable of quickly and easily folding down to increase the already large cargo area. I went back over the next two days--to give myself some time to think about it--and bought it the third day. The salesman got me a really good deal, too. I've been driving it now for about a year, and I still have found very few flaws--the biggest being gas-mileage. It gets anywhere between 13 to 15 mpg in town, and 19 to 23 mpg on the highway, but that's not too bad compared to the Hummer. Also, the Endeavor did not come with a towing package, so I had a hitch installed for $200. Oh, the only other money I have put into it was for a K&N air filter, and it has an amazing sound system from the factory."

Love my Endeavor!

By on Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pros: "Love the way this car drives!"

Cons: "gas guzzler, kind of hard to park"

"I bought this car in a rush without doing the research, and I lucked up. It's been the best car I have ever owned! This car is comfortable, with room in all the places I need it. It has power when I need it, I love the way it looks, not outdated like other models the same year. I've had zero trouble out of it, which it was in great condition when I bought it used. This is my first time owning a Mitsubishi, but it will not be my last!"

I love this car!

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "price definatly is worth the buy"

Cons: "i wish i had upgraded to the fully loaded version"

"ever since i saw the design of the car it stuck out from the rest. the vehicle drives fantastic and originally i had my eye on other vehicles but in the long run this car has saved me lots of money and saved my life. i had a an accedent with this vehicle and with the extensive damage i was surprised and amazed to not even feel anything nor sratches or brusies. my family was safe beyond comparison. the engine was flawless despite the body damage. 9 years later am still driving this car and everyone that borrows my vehicle perfers it over theres."

family SUV but Stylish for those wanting to impres

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Classy yet stylish, Roomy and great to drive,"

Cons: "Interior dash board set up."

"At first glance it looks like a larger SUV. But in person its not too big. I really love the 4speed gear ratio. It allows the vehicle to always run on the best gear possible to save the most gas and have the least amount of wear on the engine. Very smooth and powerful. The interior is simple but nice. I get about 320 miles t a full 18 gallon tank of regular gasoline. Has great posture and center of gravity. Doesn't feel like you're driving a large vehicle. The 1 thing I DISLIKE is the dash set up. Very plain and if anyone wanted to upgrade to a custom stereo, the entire dash set up would have to be customized because everything is 1 big panel."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Endeavor near Honolulu. See local deals