2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor

Based on 310 Ratings for the 2004 - 2011 models.

Looking for a great deal?????

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pros: "PRICE, ride, power, rugged looks, mpg, SPACE"

Cons: "hwy noise, high octain fuel,"

"This is a great CUV. It has been very reliable. So many people will only buy Honda or Toyotas and I love it. Becacuse of them great cars like this are much less expensive and it is EVERY bit as good. I drove a Highlander and this is more sporty, has more room in the back and is more rugged look'n. I get a solid 17 mpg around town and will get up to 21 on the highway. The back seat is has more room that most if not all others. Cargo room is awesome. I drove home with a king size bed (head board and rails) and two night stands back there. It has more power than you'll ever need. I test drove a bottom line cayenne and the mitsu was faster. Now the bad stuff (only minor). I have only 3 complaints. 1-high way noise is a little more than most. 2-the door panel will squeak when I lean my leg next to it while driving 3-high octain fuel. We have had the car since 06 and love the thing. Great car for our your family of 4."

Excellent SUV

By on Monday, July 23, 2012

Pros: "I was able to add a sunroof to the lower end model"

"I bought it new in 06, have changed the tires twice, the oil every 3000miles,the AC motor and thats it,,, 140,000 miles later, the best vehicle I have ever owned.."

Best car I've ever owned.

By on Sunday, October 16, 2011

"This is the second Endeavor I've owned. The interior is quality and comfortable. Good mileage and handles like a dream."

Great vehicle

By on Monday, April 6, 2009

"I have a 2008 Endeavor, and I really like it. It decient on gas, powerfull ( for an SUV ) rides and drives great. I took it to the Tennessee Smokies and it did great with 5 people and completely filled with luggage, it still got 18 miles a gallon and climed up all the mountain road with no problems. I like everything about it except it has poor resale value and dosent really have many accessories to buy for it. I would recommend this vehicle to someone looking for a good deciently priced vehicle."

Ok vehicle

By on Saturday, August 2, 2008

"I have owned this vehicle since it was new. My wife and I really liked some of the features when we looked at it on the lot. This vehicle is a great traveling vehicle, lots of room and very comfortable. My biggest complaint with this vehicle is the mechanical design of some things. We live in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan, so we see lots of snow and ice. This vehicle has more sensors for different things that they will fight each other when signaling. Traction Control, Limited Slip, and ABS are all great features on vehicles, but when the sensors get snow and ice on them they are constantly malfunctioning and fighting each other. I have been stuck numerous times on main roads where minivans and cars drive along just fine, as I sit with the inability to move, because my vehicle is trying to HELP reduce sliping. I have replaced the tires several times in hope that it would help, but it really doesnt. So I guess what I am trying to say is the vehicle is an awesome ride, just keep it away from the cold and snow."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Endeavor near Honolulu. See local deals