2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Based on 391 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Surprising

By on Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"This car surpassed my expectations in quality and performance. 2 years and not one problem. I almost purchased a Camaro but they nixed the prototype and production back then. Parked next to new black Camaro in a parking lot and there is no comparison. This is still the best looking average priced car on the road, the most fun to drive and absolutely the most reliable car I've ever owned. I was a GM driver my entire life until this Eclipse. But in my opinion it isn't one you can scale down so go for the top of the line."

Keeps getting better

By on Thursday, June 3, 2010

"When it came time to replace our '99 spyder gs I looked at the Audi a4 & BMW 330ci but their price tags were too much to swallow & neither of them really impressed me enough. So I figured why not give the new spyder a look since we got 10 worry-free years out of the first one. I love this car...from the seats that hug you, the curvaceous body style, the sporty handling & earth shaking Rockford-fosgate stereo this one is a keeper. I get compliments constantly! My only complaint would be with the quality of the plastic interior panels...they scratch way too easily!"

Great look and ride

By on Friday, April 30, 2010

"Simply put, this vehicle exceeds my expectations in al the areas above and more. Handles extremely well and turns heads whereever I drive."

Luv my car

By on Sunday, January 24, 2010

"I have been driving the Eclipes since the first generation 1990. If you take care of it, the car will take care of you. The only disappointment is the re-sale value. I want a 2010, but I need to make some extra pymnts in the next few months to bring the balance down. Leg room in the back seat looks impossible; but who cares"

Stylish and fun!

By on Friday, April 24, 2009

"I can't count the number of friends that upon first seeing my car say "woah. nice car!" I got it at a great deal sunfire orange, and it looks amazing. I bought it used from a dealer, and so far no problems, except for a rattling heat shield i'm meaning to fix. The only cons: - it's really uncomfortably tight for back-seat passengers... don't even dare to pack in 6 into this coupe! but hey, if it's just you and your special someone, it's great! - rides kinda low, but some might like that! - blind spots. as a self-proclaimed safe driver, i twist my neck and bob forwards and backwards to make sure i cover the blind spots before pulling out or switching lanes - bad turning radius, but once you get used to it, you learn to compensate for it, i parallel park it without a problem now (and no, i don't subscribe to the "that's what bumpers are for!" mentality)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Eclipse near Honolulu. See local deals