2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Based on 393 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

This car is all about reliability

By on Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pros: "Hanldes good for a heavy car, shifts smooth."

Cons: "Back seats are worthless, unless you are 4 foot."

"I have had my 2007 GS for about 9 months and had not a single problem with it besides routine maintenance (tires/brakes ect..) If you are looking for speed get the GT not the GS, the GS has spunk but its nowhere near as fast as an WRX or EVO. IMPORT>DOMESTIC, remember that. These Japanese car company's know what they are doing, they are all about technology, and technology rules the earth."

Attractive, Fast, Plastic!

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "attractive fun to drive"

Cons: "premium gas only, low grade of plastic in interior"

"I love everything about the car except the cheap grade of plastics used in the interior (door panels - center console). The design and look is good, however a accidental finger nail swipe or dropped key will permanently scratch them very easily. The premium gas only (GT Model) was a surprise the dealer neglected to mention but is tolerable. Excellent get up and go power and very spacious. I'm 6'2 and have lots of room."

Great Car For Graduation

By on Saturday, March 26, 2011

"My daughter bought me this car as a car for fun for my fiftieth birthday. I love it. I have enjoyed driving it and traveling in it. It is very comfortable. I must sale due to health issues with my feet making a standard hard to use now. The car is a beautiful color. It is called "Sunset.""

An amazing sports coupe

By on Saturday, March 12, 2011

"I bought this car when it first came out. I've always followed through with all my maintence schedules and I have never had a single problem with the car. I recently had a friend who is an expert mechanice ride with me in the car for a 2 hour trip. His literally said that "wow! the car feels, rides and sounds like it is brand new!." And this is after 5 years!! I have 50K miles so far and I except this baby to run well into 100K. A very nice car overall, always turns heads! The few minor complains I have are the quality of some of the equipement. The headlight plastic is cheap and became permantenlty scratched to a point where it was not restorable and needed to be replaced (after 3 1/2 years). And the rear spoiler alreadly has a crack (after about 4 years). There are a few minor low noises in the engine that were not there before. Also the break makes a squeaking noise every once in a while. A issue to this day NO mechanic can figure out why (and I have taken it to 5 of them). By the way I know a lot about cars and none of the noises are from any common problems."

Love it!

By on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"I put a lot of freeway miles on my car (about 20,000 a year). It's been great and I have had absolutely no problems. It does have terrible visibility through the rear and side windows, but have solved that by putting those curved small mirrors on my external mirrors. I get great gas mileage and enjoy driving. Do wish they would have put some extra bling such as heated seats in this model."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Eclipse near Honolulu. See local deals