2003 Mitsubishi Diamante

Based on 224 Ratings for the 1997 - 2003 models.

I love this car!!!

By on Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pros: "Very enjoyable vehicle to drive. Fun"

Cons: "Poor gas mileage. Parts availability and costs."

"I have driven many cars with being a mechanic. The Diamante LS is by far the most enjoyable car I have driven and owned!! The "put you in your seat power" and take off is none comparable to others in it's class. The handling is that of a BMW or Mercedes. The controls layout is user friendly minus the "clock controls". However, parts are hard to find and most are only "dealer available". Servicing the car is also saved for the mechanic shop."

Love it.

By on Sunday, March 6, 2016

Pros: "Can't beat it for the money"

Cons: "Parts hard to find."

"This is my 3rd Diamante and my last. Why? Well They don't make them any more. If they did I would buy another when this wears out. But at 99K miles it has many years left. These have a good V6 and if you don't do your own maintenance it can be expensive. For instance to change the back plugs you need to partially remove the intake manifold. But the plugs last 50K miles. I can do it in 1/2 hour. Only other problem is the water leak which is fixed for 3 hours work and a $1.25 O ring. Once fixed there are no other problems with this car. They drive nice, Plenty of power. Quiet and has features found only in the posh luxury autos and then only at extra cost. duel power seats, ski slots, great radio, heated seats, sensing intermittent wipers, etc. I own two and probably won't sell either because they are hard to find. I'd rather drive this than a 750 or 525. Seems built better than both."

Very reliable and great for travel

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "Great engine, lasts forever"

Cons: "Rear alignment issue"

"I love this car. I got it used 7 years ago and have put over 160k on it since then. The only thing I have replaced is the starter. Other than that-I have not replaced anything else. Just routine maintenance. What a great value. I have towed my two extremely large dogs for years in this car, and they both sleep comfortably in the back. Mileage is pretty good for a midsize car as well."

Great ride for the price.

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pros: "price, ride, interior, sound system"

Cons: "minor rust on wheel wells, common for these"

"What a nice ride, great interior, good handling, very fast car. And I paid $2200 for this and just bought a second one (98) for $2000 with 174k. Just amazing car for the price. They look great and are very comfortable."

10 Years Later - What a car!

By on Thursday, February 11, 2010

"I bought my LS with 20k miles in 2000 and just passed 100k with no complaints. It still has a modern design that causes many people to think it's a 2003-05 model year. I have had zero mechanical problems despite the stop and go traffic in So. California. Great car - I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking for a used car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Diamante near Honolulu. See local deals