1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT

Based on 90 Ratings for the 1992 - 1993 models.

By on Monday, February 4, 2008

Best Birthday gift ever

By on Thursday, March 19, 2009

"I got this car for my birthday, and I loved it. It incredably advanced for its age and after 17 years it still looks better than most cars on the road. Mine has 178k miles and its still going strong. Be sure to keep up on the mainance esp the 60K, 120K, and 180K. Other than that the ecu tends to go out in these cars as well as the cam angle sensor."

i love my vr4

By on Friday, February 15, 2008

"I have owned many performance cars domestic and foreign. I can't explain how much I love my vr-4.. Looks like a vette, some mistake it for an italian supercar has massive tires great suspension and 320 hp with free boost mod. I have taken mine to 160mph closed course and felt more stable then my acura at 120. It is a shame that this car went out of production. for any one that thinks twin turbo supras are fast try taking a launch at 6000rpms with 320ft lbs of tq through an all wheel drive limited slip diff with viscous technology. I can beat the new evos and sti's all day with basic modification and look good doing it. Only car that gets complimented every time I pull out her of the garage."

Very fast, good looking car. Very expensive tho

By on Friday, January 6, 2017

Pros: "fast, awd, rare"

Cons: "clear coat sucks, premium gas, parts are expensive"

"Currently own 2 of these cars, very well built good quality cars. The vr4 model is a must but is more expensive and requires more maintenance. If you don't care for the twin turbo v6 or awd just buy an SL or base model. Be mechanically inclined to fix it your self or your wallet will suffer. Not a difficult car to work on but a lot of mechanics don't know how to work on them. The clear coat is very prone to pealing so plan on waxing the car frequently but body holds up really well. 23 years later still no rust. These cars seem to be the most unappreciated japanese sports car from the 90s but the people that know what they are or own them love them. Overview, I love the car, my wallet is not a fan of it. If you're looking for a sports car you can just throw gas, oil and cheep parts at, buy a different car. :)"

sexy looking, super fast, handles great

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "super fast, looks awesome, awd, handles great"

Cons: "seats are too firm"

My baby

"I love this car, the twin turbo kicks butt. All wheel drive goes great in the snow, great gas mileage for a sports car, handles like a race car, seats are a little uncomfortable on long trips, Easy shifting, brakes are very good, my only complaint is for some reason it keeps running the battery dead. May just be the generator(will have to look in to it)besides that it is the best car I have ever owned. worth way more than blue book quotes it at. If you have owned a vr4 you know what I mean."

My baby

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi 3000GT near Honolulu. See local deals