2007 MINI Cooper

8.3

Based on 382 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

2009 Mini cooper s clubman

By on Monday, February 16, 2009

"I just bought the car less than a month. Mini Cooper S clubman with minimal options. First night I took delivery there is a check engine light. The delearship salesman said it might just be the oilcap since they just filled up the tank. I drove it for 1 day and the engine light was gone. After 2 weeks the check engine light came back again but after driving for half day it was gone. Finally on the 3rd week i was driving on freeway in uneven roads. After a harsh ride and bump the check engine went on again this time with a check engine half oil sign which decreases the mini cooper S horsepower to protect the engine. I took it in to mini delear for check up so will c if they can cure it. Over all i love the mini and bought it because of the ratings online for 2009 should be no problem. I dont know if i got a lemon but am not giving up on the mini. Its fun to drive and something different. Its more sportier ride for the S. I hope they fix my mini s problem and we worry free afterwards. I clock in at 700 miles today just to let you guys know."

Zero problems so far.

By on Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Pros: "Roomier than you think, Decent acceleration."

Cons: "Drives rough at low speeds, A/C not the best."

"This car certainly drives different than most cars. I for one enjoy it but some may not. The automatic engine braking took some getting used to for sure and if you get the automatic like I did you will notice a delay in acceleration do to the engine shutting off when coming to a complete stop (putting it in sport mode cancels this out}. For the first week of ownership I thought the tranny was slipping and that I had a cylinder misfire. However I learned they just drive a little rough and I was just overly paranoid. Overall I would recommend this car for sure. So much fun. Also if you get the base model like I did there is still plenty of pick up so don't expect it to be sluggish just because it isn't turbocharged."

I LOVE MY MINI

By on Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pros: "Great quality vehicle, a blast to drive!"

Cons: "Tires do not last long, brake dust is awful"

"This car is incredible. I have had it for nearly 2 years and haven't grown tired of it at all. Still drives wonderfully and is so much fun! I had some issues with the longevity of the factory tires, but they handle like a dream. My only otehr complaint is the amount of brake dust on the front brakes. My front rims are always covered in black dust after just a few days, but that's just the way they are made. I feel completely safe in my car and I never feel out of control in windy, rainy or icy conditions. The car pretty much handles itself where that is concerned with the DSC and DTC. The base model features are fantastic, so I only added a few things to make mine perfect. I have never had a car that I was still in love with after two years or one that fit my personality so perfectly. Oh, and I can't forget... the warranty is awesome and the service I get from everyone at MINI is outstanding! They make you feel valued and special whether you drive a base model with a few upgrades or the decked out John Cooper Works edition. I mean, my salesman still sent me a birthday card this year. How cool is that? I would recommend MINI to anyone!"

Its fun, but costly, and unreliable.

By on Monday, January 2, 2017

Pros: "gas mileage, acceleration, fun, easy to park.."

Cons: "EXPENSIVE 2 maintain, poor n cold,gauges failed me"

"The car ran great for the first 40-50,000 miles. Oil changes and regular checkups did not alter the issues I had and continue to have...Now i have to replace the engine...was never warned by the gauges. It has been a tough go with this car. Now, I have to decide on a new car (not a mini) or spending 8K for an engine."

love it!

By on Monday, October 29, 2007

"I love my cooper s convertible, it gets great gas mileage, it's fast, it's fun to drive, it has more room than you think and is the cutest car in the parking lot. we roadtripped 5k miles this summer and as the passenger or driver, this car is comfy."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching MINI Cooper near Honolulu. See local deals