1999 Mercury Villager

Based on 177 Ratings for the 1999 - 2002 models.

No Nonsense Minivan

By on Monday, January 7, 2008

"My second Mercury Villager. All I wanted was a mini van to haul all my kids and their friends. Didn't want (or need) all the bells and whistles that other vans had, and at the price of those other vans, I might as well get a luxury car. This van is definitely great for the price. It's been very dependable and now that the kids are grown, it's been great for hauling. Don't need the van, but I can't give it up. It's worth much more than the resale price of $7000. So, I'm keeping it."

keeps running and running

By on Monday, June 22, 2009

"We bought our 2000 mercury villager in 2000, it now has over 200k miles now. We have been so impressed how well it has held up, engine and transmission is still strong, I changed the oil every 5k miles. I highly recommend it!"

awsome minivan

By on Friday, December 14, 2007

"I have had my Villager sport since new in 2000. I still have it, eight years later. It now has 104,000 miles. My wife won't let me get her anything new. She still loves everthing about it, and the ease of use it provides in getting our two children around in. Heck, it still fits in with the all of the newer van styiling. We have literally done nothing but routine maintenance in it. I highly recommend it for any family that is looking for a reliable minivan."

GOOD DEPENDABLE VEHICLE

By on Tuesday, December 4, 2007

"THIS VAN HAS SERVED BOTH OUR FAMILY AND BUSINESS NEEDS OVER THE YEARS. ONLY PROBLEMS WERE TIMING BELT AND DRIVER SIDE WINDOW MOTOR. I RECOMMEND THIS VEHICLE HIGHLY."

Junk

By on Monday, October 15, 2007

"Owned it from new. 55K miles in 2007. Replaced all fuel injectors due to symptoms resembling a timing miss. (Replacing the injectors finally fixed the problem). AC compressor went out, it too needed replacement. Electric window switch needed replacement. Worst problem is accelerator issues - which Mecury/Ford knows about but won't fix for free. Symptom - there is no "inbetween" on the accelerator. If you try to start slowly, you slowly depress the accelerator. Right? Wrong. Slowly depressing the accelerator does nothing, so you depress it further, and further, until finally you go - a jackrabbit start of course... Definitely tricky and not good at all for new drivers."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercury Villager near Honolulu. See local deals