1993 Mercury Sable

7.3

Based on 67 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

7.0/10

Good Car

By on Sunday, July 15, 2007

"For this year of car and with 100,000 miles on it as long as there are no mechanical problems the car is awesome. Especially for a first car or something cheap to drive in. The steering is smooth, and ride is very comfortable. Make sure that the tie-rod's are in good shape if they have not been replaced by this time. Overall its a good car to own for under $2k."

Such a great car!

By on Sunday, November 20, 2011

"This was my first car I got when I was 17. I'm 22 now and it still runs like a top. It drives as smooth as any newer car I've driven, and I can get 32 mpg on the highway at 60. It's never leaked a drop of any fluids. If I could go back and help design this car, the one and only thing I would change are the small cup holders. They must have been good for the cups of the mid-90s, but our huge cups of the 21st centuries are very difficult. The cornering lights are a fun touch that none of my friends have, and the front light bar is really cool to see at night. I give it a can of Sea Foam every 6 months, and of course get the oil changed every 3000 miles."

Very Reliable

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "great mileage when well maintained"

Cons: "bad ball joints"

"I bought my sable with 200,000 miles 3 months ago and put 15,000 miles on it with no problems whatsoever. Keep the fluids maintained and this is a very reliable and dependable car."

Good cruiser car

By on Saturday, August 4, 2007

"Had this vehicle for a year, bought it from another guy, a 1994 sedan version. The car ran ok, large engine so the gas milage wasnt great, but i estimated it at about 17-20mpg(depend on how you drive). Not a mechanical guy and didnt get it serviced and ran smooth for a whole year (it is an old car also 1994). Great car if you just need a car to get around, can get cheap because of the gas milage. Pros: Simple interior, nothing fancy or complicated Runs decent Cons: Large size Lowish gas milage Power steerings seem to make lots of noise"

Best I Ever Had

By on Sunday, January 16, 2011

"I have owned mine for twenty years and it has over 500,000 miles on and still runs like a top! drive one today!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercury Sable near Honolulu. See local deals