ZIP code

2000 Mercury Cougar

7.4

Based on 421 Ratings for the 1999 - 2002 models.

Cougar

By on Monday, January 7, 2008

"Great Car, only complaint is the trunk doesn't always pop open on the first attempt. Great Engine and fun steering."

Great value

By on Thursday, December 20, 2007

"I've had my 2001 Cougar for 4.5 years now. It's the best car for the money I've ever had, even thought it's one of the cheapest. It now has 68000 miles and I haven't had any problems with it. 2.5L V6 lacks some punch, but it's okay. I also like the styling. I don't think I could have bought a better car with the money I paid."

no complaints

By on Saturday, December 8, 2007

"Fun car to drive! The only problem I have had with mine is a wheel bearing started to go out, but it was cheap to fix. I get 30-38 MPG, and the 4 cyl. with 5-speed transmission still provides plenty of power. Nicest car I have ever owned."

Very good vehicle

By on Saturday, December 8, 2007

"I have owned my 99 4cyl 5spd for 5 years and it has been great so far. I bought it used with 49500 and it has only 68700 on it now. I have a work van so I don't have to drive it to work. I have not really done anything to car accept front and rear brakes. Besides a pwr window switch sticking sometimes I have not had any problems with the car. The car gets good mpg's and handles the road great. Not really the fastest car from a start but runs great at higher speeds--at least to me. The 4cyl engine runs great and has no problems and I'm really hard on at times. I would recommend this car to anyone who needs some basic yet sporty transportion."

Decent Vehicle

By on Wednesday, December 5, 2007

"I have owned my 2001 Mercury Cougar C2 for the better part of a year and I'm very satisfied. I bought the car in a rush situation (needed a car to get to work and school) and expected a lot less. I just recently went over 100,000 miles and the performance still hasn't ceased to amaze me. The car looks great (get compliments all the time - from friends and even anonymous ladies), runs good (love the power for a 2001 with over 100,000 miles) and doesn't cost much to maintain."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercury Cougar near Honolulu. See local deals