2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class

Based on 14 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

Love this Car!

By on Friday, May 24, 2013

"Just bought SLK 350. It is very comfortable for a car this size. Love the “hold” function. In traffic just press the break peddle little harder and the car lets you rest your foot. When the roof is up, you can hardly hear any road noise. Living in Boston the “Air scarf” comes very handy, especially on colder nights. The performance is great; it is perfect balance of luxury and performance. Highly recommend it!"

Best Sport Car with little compromise

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "Great car, fun to drive"

"This is the car to have combining the best in luxury, comfort and sportiness. It might not be as "tossable" as the Boxster but it is no wimp. It does go fast when pushed and has excellent handling and fun, especially when the roof is down. I cannot say for more. I own for more than 2 years and even today I still keep looking at my car each morning before I drive off to work. Great car and years of enjoyment."

Fantastic Vehicle

By on Saturday, May 9, 2015

"Best vehicle i ever owned, Better than the SL Great looking, Handles Great. Sound system and all instruments great, Very comfortable. very maneuverable on the turnpike and in traffic OK you want the negatives? It could be a bit quicker. It is noisy inside. I have never had any repairs needed in 60,000 miles. NONE other than regular maintenance.NO rattles squeaks NONE.This vehicle has held up better than any vehicles I have ever owned and I have had plenty. Even the brakes have not needed new pads and it has 60,,000 miles. Terrific vehicle"

Love the SLK 250

By on Friday, February 22, 2013

Pros: "Lighting package, convertibale hard top"

Cons: "Small trunk if top is down"

Our Baby

"We have owned the SLK 250 for three months now and have been very happy with the car! It sure gets attention wherever we go. The lighting package is fantastic and helps tremendously in seeing and being seen at night. The headlights follow the road and adjust automatically. The ease of operation of the hardtop is so cool! We have had other convertibles through the years and Mercedes' engineers sure have this one done right. We live in east Tennessee, so there are some warmer days even in the winter and we enjoy the heated seats and the "air scaf" if we need to warm things up. Its a fantastic car for us and would reccomend it to anyone."

Our Baby

Bought it. Love it. Fun to drive.

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pros: "Great car for the money."

Cons: "Small trunk. 18" wheels are not for snowy day use."

"Buy it. This is my second SLK. You'll be surprised just how many people stop you in the parking lot asking about the car. It is truly the most fun car you will ever drive. 2-seats are really comfortable. Disclosure: you will have to adapt to to the rather small trunk and the 18" wheels are not recommended for snowy days. At the same time, the hardtop convertible delivers the best of a quiet ride and/or great top-down enjoyment."

Top down fun made easy

By on Thursday, January 7, 2016

Pros: "Fast, Handles Great, Comfortable"

Cons: "Limited trunk space"

"If you're looking for a great sports car with a retractable hard top, this is it. I have been very pleased with my SLK, it handles great and has a great deal of on demand power. The interior is extremely comfortable even though I am a big guy. Trunk space is adequate for one, tricky for a couple going away for the weekend. All in all, it's been very reliable and a terrific vehicle. I highly recommend it!"

Good Looking Car

By on Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pros: "There is nothing as sporty on the road as this car"

Cons: "Horsepower: It takes a while to build up speed"

"Of all the luxury cars I have owned, this one gets the most attention. While I'm driving down the street people look and give the thumbs up. While this car is parked in store parking lots people actually stop and look at it. If you don't like being looked at and admired don't get this car. I have never received so much attention in my entire life from a car. It's also fun to drive. I have been very pleased with my purchase. Many people think I paid $100,000 for it because it looks very similar to the $100,000 Mercedes sports car. All the prestige that goes with a very expensive car is definitely apart of this one."

Great Car Except For The Turbo Lag/Overshoot.

By on Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Pros: "Power hard top. Fit and finish. No service issues."

Cons: "Turbo lag/overshoot. Complicated controls."

"Wife drives the car and she loves it. However I have a hard time driving it...a second of serious turbo lag and then a rush of overshoot that makes you back off immediately. Hard for me to drive it without a hurky- jurky on-off throttle response. Nice and quiet inside with the hard top up. Great fit and finish and style looks sexy but the SLK 250 we have is more of a chick car."

Really fun to drive.

By on Thursday, January 19, 2017

Pros: "Loads of fun."

Cons: "None to speak of."

"This car is a real hoot to drive. It has plenty of pep for a small 4 cyl. I have had the vehicle for about a year and have thoroughly enjoyed it. It is very very quiet on the road and is quite comfortable to drive on a long trip. I am 5'8" tall but I believe that it will accomodate a much taller person without a problem."

I love SLK250, so far so good

By on Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"This car the best,I ever own. It's great handle and design"