2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class

Based on 150 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Best car I've ever owned!

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "A fun car. A convertible that's practical."

"Always wanted a Mercedes and now that I have one I wish I had bought it years ago. Everything about it spells quality. It's not the sportiest car I've owned but it does pamper you. Being tall has kept me out of many sports cars. This one fits! It's very good about sipping gas on the highway. I've reached 30 mpg on several occasions."

Mercedes SLK 350

By on Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful car!"

Cons: "small, many service issues"

"This is an absolutely beautiful car. I love the look of my car. It handles good. It has much more power than the 280, the smaller engine. The hard top convertible is easy to use. There are no leaks, and I cannot hear wind resistance like soft top convertibles. The car is built for a small person. My brother is 6'5" and cannot drive the car. This vehicle is high maintenance. I drive this vehicle less than 10000 miles each year. It is constantly being serviced a Park Place Mercedes. With and without warranty there has been issues. It is the price of a beautiful car."

I can never sell this SLK350 with a manual trans

By on Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pros: "Go cart handling in Mecedes style"

Cons: "I wsh there was a supercharger for it!"

"What can I say... Fast, Shiny and RED. My 2005 with a stick is the most you can have in a Mercedes. I drive it topless most everyday (in SoCal). People still remark what a great looking car it is. The AMG styling package and chromed AMG wheels, style AND performance is so fun. Gotta have a stick! With it, you are part of the car."

people staring all the time

By on Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"2006 slk280 6speed. been Driving since 2005. Driver side window rubber gasket defect(I found it before i drove it out from the dealer), They fixed it. After first yr, ceiling started rattling, and somewhere from the bottom it rattles when I step on the gas pedal hard, dealer couldn't fix them. Center console cover popped and dislocated several time. Dealer had to fix it. After 2nd yr brakes made squeak noise dealer said it is normal. After 3rd yr driver heating seat wasn't working, they had to order the part from german. It took one wk but I got a free loaner car. After 4 1/2yr ac isn't working well. I have to turn it off, wait and turn again. It makes little noise when the top is coming up. But i am begging my wife for keeping this car for several more yrs. I love this car. Fast, Stylish, Firm Handling, Really fun to driver. MB dealer service is the top. They treat you as a valuable customer. and You get attention, lots of......."

Great Little Car

By on Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pros: "Pretty car, fun to drive, hard top convertible."

Cons: "update command center to current technology"

"The SLK has transformed over the years to be a beautiful little hard top convertible. Power and handling are great. The only thing MB needs to do is update its Command Center to current technology. It is still very good but lacks behind Ford and Chrysler."